Feeling bad for prachi

sheen97 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

I feeling so so so bad for prachi. Poor girl will be so heartbroken, she will be broken, her trust shattered into pieces, her dignity, her self respect murdered when she will come to know that she was reduced to a stupid bet.

How can Ranbir even think of doing this? A guy who loves , respects and cares so much for his family agreed to break a girl's heart who never did anything wrong with others.

Rhea is such a heartless bi***h. 

Ranbir's definition of love is so superficial. Does he even know what love is ? For him love is about looks, attitude, hair 

He surely needs a reality check

If ranbir didnt show guilt and stopped his superficial love for Rhea, they better introduce someone else opp prachi.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Unfortunately girls in ITv can only settle for guys with personalities like abhi/ranbir or spineless goody-goody purab. Writers only know how to stick to a template with characters where no character has depth. Either they insult/ hurt the female lead or unable to stand by them for much time but act all mushy-mushy romantic with them too. No man in ITV is realistic.

I’ve only ever seen one male lead who actually always stood by the female lead and her self-respect (until they ruined him in the last track of the show and made him act like a typical ML) in my all time fave naamkarann. 

Edited by sammy17 - 4 years ago
Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: sheen97

I feeling so so so bad for prachi. Poor girl will be so heartbroken, she will be broken, her trust shattered into pieces, her dignity, her self respect murdered when she will come to know that she was reduced to a stupid bet.

How can Ranbir even think of doing this? A guy who loves , respects and cares so much for his family agreed to break a girl's heart who never did anything wrong with others.

Rhea is such a heartless bi***h. 

Ranbir's definition of love is so superficial. Does he even know what love is ? For him love is about looks, attitude, hair 

He surely needs a reality check

If ranbir didnt show guilt and stopped his superficial love for Rhea, they better introduce someone else opp prachi.

He’s already thinking of marriage with Rhea. WTH???? 

lostandsherlock thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I hope Prachi marries Ranbir's brother or Sunny. Only seeing Prachi move on with someone else infront of Ranbir will satisfy my poor feminist heart. Prachi is a lot smarter than Pragya and she will stay away from Ranbir after learning that he used her for the bet and she won't be foolish to fall for him so easily even if he claims to fall in love with her. That will teach him a lesson and Abhi would surely severe all ties with him and Rhea if he gets to know they deliberately toyed with Prachi's heart. Hopefully, the new guy the writers introduce as Prachi's love interest in the future is a lot more mature, sensible and level headed than Ranbir. I hope the guy turns out to be like Murat Sarsilmez of Ask laftan anlamaz. 😍😍😍 I am sure there will be a second guy for Prachi solely to make Ranbir jealous 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostandsherlock

I hope Prachi marries Ranbir's brother or Sunny. Only seeing Prachi move on with someone else infront of Ranbir will satisfy my poor feminist heart. Prachi is a lot smarter than Pragya and she will stay away from Ranbir after learning that he used her for the bet and she won't be foolish to fall for him so easily even if he claims to fall in love with her. That will teach him a lesson and Abhi would surely severe all ties with him and Rhea if he gets to know they deliberately toyed with Prachi's heart. Hopefully, the new guy the writers introduce as Prachi's love interest in the future is a lot more mature, sensible and level headed than Ranbir. I hope the guy turns out to be like Murat Sarsilmez of Ask laftan anlamaz. 😍😍😍 I am sure there will be a second guy for Prachi solely to make Ranbir jealous 🀣🀣🀣🀣

@Bold- Perhaps in the office? πŸ˜‰

sheen97 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

I so wish. I actually liked what they did in PR. Even though arjun's love was genuine for purvi, but arachna still tested arjun's love for purvi. Well i cant expect something like this from pragya. 

I guess Ranbir is himselfly very immature and superficial when it comes to love. Its not his fault. This what he has seen, girls drooling him. Bcz if his looks, persona. I wont even say Rhea is his crush. He just has a img of love and fits she fits into it. But he needs to learn that love goes beyond looks. He thinks that his charm will work on prachi but he doesnt know that prachi has started liking the Ranbir who loves his family and go to any extent for them. 

This will also come as a shocker to him that prachi always him for who he is not what he facades. But prachi will be so much hurt more bcz finally she would have started trusting a guy after what her father did to her mother and he not only broke her trust but shattered her self respect.

I actually want prachi to move on with other guy may be for a time being so that ranbir can realise how bad he did 

And till now how prachi has been shown, she  wont forgive ranbir easily.

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: sheen97

I so wish. I actually liked what they did in PR. Even though arjun's love was genuine for purvi, but arachna still tested arjun's love for purvi. Well i cant expect something like this from pragya. 

I guess Ranbir is himselfly very immature and superficial when it comes to love. Its not his fault. This what he has seen, girls drooling him. Bcz if his looks, persona. I wont even say Rhea is his crush. He just has a img of love and fits she fits into it. But he needs to learn that love goes beyond looks. He thinks that his charm will work on prachi but he doesnt know that prachi has started liking the Ranbir who loves his family and go to any extent for them. 

This will also come as a shocker to him that prachi always him for who he is not what he facades. But prachi will be so much hurt more bcz finally she would have started trusting a guy after what her father did to her mother and he not only broke her trust but shattered her self respect.

I actually want prachi to move on with other guy may be for a time being so that ranbir can realise how bad he did 

And till now how prachi has been shown, she  wont forgive ranbir easily.

Yes! The only time prachi liked ranbir is when she felt that ranbir isn't selfish and superficial as he seems and actually can go out of his way for people he cares about. But ranbir thinks it is his flirty charm that he uses on all girls that will make prachi impressed by him. 

Deepidj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Looking at precap nd few episodes, its sure ranbir will definitely fall for prachi.he has started liking her but is not accepting. He nor does love r have crush on Rhea its just he wants to be popular. Silly boy not even 1% of maturity. Prachi is not impressed by him it is just when ranbir took the blame on him for abhi she changed her opinion but ranbir he started his flirting again which is his birth right. Prachi is more understanding nd matured than sahana Rhea nd ranbir. So she won't fall for ranbir so easily nd if she do she will know the bet truth before her confession to ranbir she will be hurt but will hate herself how she loved a guy like ranbir. Nor she will tell the truth to abhi pragya as she knows it will destroy everything. After all this one thing is sure she will be strong nd confident which is good but she won't be able to trust or love anyone. Will take some time. But I really want ranbir nd Rhea suffers a lot for breaking prachi heart. 

Affinity thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Going to play devil's advocate here but i reckon Ranbir will fall in love first, and not realise the extent of his feelings, whilst Prachi, although heartbroken from the bet (i'm guessing she might start haveing feelings/ a crush), won't fall in love until after.

Although right now, i take whatever is being shown with a grain of salt, just because the showrunners seem to be really wishy washy when it comes to Ranbir and Prachi. But so far, we've had only one moment where Prachi sort of was staring at Ranbir, which was after Ranbir got out of jail and she was feeling gratitude. And Ranbir was staring back at her, even though he technically didn't owe Prachi anything, that was just a look of familiarity, of connection, that they went through the same thing and got past it.

Whereas Ranbir has shown moments where he's stared/just looked at Prachi. From the recent episodes only, when Prachi actually complimented him about his dad's love for him and how he couldn't be bad, when Prachi was alone at the office at night, when Ranbir dropped Prachi at her place and gave her the forgotten file (in which he also asks if she felt something), and most recently at the party, when she walked in.

Also, the fact that Rhea keeps mentioning that Ranbir loves only her and can't fall someone like Prachi and the fact that Ranbir's cellmate said it's Ranbir who acts like he is Prachi's boyfriend, rather than Prachi acting like a girlfriend.

That being said, if there ever comes a time for sacrifice or someone to be belittled, it will be Prachi because EK loves to show her heroines weak.

Deepidj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Affinity

Going to play devil's advocate here but i reckon Ranbir will fall in love first, and not realise the extent of his feelings, whilst Prachi, although heartbroken from the bet (i'm guessing she might start haveing feelings/ a crush), won't fall in love until after.

Although right now, i take whatever is being shown with a grain of salt, just because the showrunners seem to be really wishy washy when it comes to Ranbir and Prachi. But so far, we've had only one moment where Prachi sort of was staring at Ranbir, which was after Ranbir got out of jail and she was feeling gratitude. And Ranbir was staring back at her, even though he technically didn't owe Prachi anything, that was just a look of familiarity, of connection, that they went through the same thing and got past it.

Whereas Ranbir has shown moments where he's stared/just looked at Prachi. From the recent episodes only, when Prachi actually complimented him about his dad's love for him and how he couldn't be bad, when Prachi was alone at the office at night, when Ranbir dropped Prachi at her place and gave her the forgotten file (in which he also asks if she felt something), and most recently at the party, when she walked in.

Also, the fact that Rhea keeps mentioning that Ranbir loves only her and can't fall someone like Prachi and the fact that Ranbir's cellmate said it's Ranbir who acts like he is Prachi's boyfriend, rather than Prachi acting like a girlfriend.

That being said, if there ever comes a time for sacrifice or someone to be belittled, it will be Prachi because EK loves to show her heroines weak.

Exactly tyag ki devi.  Humare prachi for abhigya nd other useless member of mehra nd kohli mansion she will sacrifice or not tell the truth. Mostly she will not tell the truth, when she will get to know all this was bet then how sacrifice nd that too for little devil 😈 Rhea my foot. But for her maa papa she will hide her pain. EK is famous for this. Pragya hid abhi tanu affair for her mom nd dadi sake then prachi is her shadow, will do the same. Tyag ki murath