Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lostandsherlock thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Yes, Sammy. Hopefully, it is someone from the office. I want see steam coming out of his ears upon seeing Prachi and the other guy at the office.😈😈😈😈.

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: lostandsherlock

Yes, Sammy. Hopefully, it is someone from the office. I want see steam coming out of his ears upon seeing Prachi and the other guy at the office.😈😈😈😈.

Inshallah! <3

misfit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

Unfortunately girls in ITv can only settle for guys with personalities like abhi/ranbir or spineless goody-goody purab. Writers only know how to stick to a template with characters where no character has depth. Either they insult/ hurt the female lead or unable to stand by them for much time but act all mushy-mushy romantic with them too. No man in ITV is realistic.

I’ve only ever seen one male lead who actually always stood by the female lead and her self-respect (until they ruined him in the last track of the show and made him act like a typical ML) in my all time fave naamkarann. 

I’ve only seen one and that was Ravi Dubey’s character in Jamai Raja

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: misfit007

I’ve only seen one and that was Ravi Dubey’s character in Jamai Raja

Oh yes! How could I forget sid. Yes neil and sid are the only truly gem male leads on ITV! Still surprises me that sid was a zee tv male lead. 

Chashmish786 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Oh yes! How could I forget sid. Yes neil and sid are the only truly gem male leads on ITV! Still surprises me that sid was a zee tv male lead. 

Hanuman singh from Patiala babes. ❤️

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chashmish786

Hanuman singh from Patiala babes. ❤️

I don't watch that show so don't know him, but nice to know there are more gem male leads. 

Chashmish786 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I don't watch that show so don't know him, but nice to know there are more gem male leads. 

I suggest you give this show a trt, very refreshing, realistic and beautiful story. A 17 years old daughter helping her shy, Allaah ki gaye jaisi mother to stand for herself and both learning and teaching alot along the way

Christie2017 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes. A ML who would support her through thick and thin. I had seen PR, Shakti Arora was one, but because of TRP pressures, I guess, they made him sacrifice his love. Patiala Babes, I too watch occasionally. But better storyline and women r not spineless. HS yes.

So if they have another ML for Prachi, hope it is someone permanent. Let Ranbir marry Rhea and be in his stupid world. But for once I want ITV to show that FL moves on and settles happily with second ML.

lostandsherlock thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This has happened in Kahiin to hoga where Kashish married Piyush first and fell in love with him instead of Sujal. He died and she married Sujal wanting to avenge Piyush thinking Sujal was responsible for Piyush's death. I don't think they will show Prachi settling with the second guy. The second guy will appear in the story solely to make Ranbir work very hard to gain back Prachi's trust. I like the fact that there will be many obstacles for Pranbir to overcome before they finally come together. Insta-love is a trope I hate where both the guy and the girl are perfect and they have no bumps along the road.