If Kiara and Sunny were a couple

siarocks007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I wish Kiara and Sunny come back. It would be refreshing to see Kiara's and Sunny's interaction. After all they were best friends. But I have to say Ranbir's and Prachi's interaction remind me of old Abhigya. They fight like cats and dogs. It's really entertaining πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. More than that I would love to see the bonding between Prachi,Kiara and Sunny. 

I would love to see Avni from Naamkaran playing the role of Kiara. She has got that spunk and it would be entertaining to say the least 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Kiara and Sunny are like bhai behen to me. Kiara had been calling Purab and Disha chachu chachi. So I don’t support them as couple. Blood relation is not everything.

Ranbir and Prachi don’t have sparks even if they fight. Their fights look meaningless and forced as if both actors are trying too hard

Edited by poiu123 - 4 years ago
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: poiu123

Kiara and Sunny are like bhai behen to me. Kiara had been calling Purab and Disha chachu chachi. So I don’t support them as couple. Blood relation is not everything.

Ranbir and Prachi don’t have sparks even if they fight. Their fights look meaningless and forced as if both actors are trying too hard

All ITV couples that engage in these petulant and meaningless fights are forced, such as karan and preeta. Nothing new there. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: siarocks007

I wish Kiara and Sunny come back. It would be refreshing to see Kiara's and Sunny's interaction. After all they were best friends. But I have to say Ranbir's and Prachi's interaction remind me of old Abhigya. They fight like cats and dogs. It's really entertaining πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. More than that I would love to see the bonding between Prachi,Kiara and Sunny. 

I would love to see Avni from Naamkaran playing the role of Kiara. She has got that spunk and it would be entertaining to say the least 

Aditi rathore already played a character in Kumkum Bhagya, so she can’t be casted as Kiara. 

siarocks007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I presume Rachna was the character. But this is Ekta Kapoor's serial. Anything is possible πŸ˜›

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: siarocks007

I presume Rachna was the character. But this is Ekta Kapoor's serial. Anything is possible πŸ˜›

πŸ˜† Yeah! Balaji writers are tapped that way. 

poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

All ITV couples that engage in these petulant and meaningless fights are forced, such as karan and preeta. Nothing new there. 

Yes . It does not look bad on Preeta and Karan or looked bad on Abhi and Pragya. There is a spark .

But it looks bad on Prachi and Ranbir. No spark as I mentioned.

SONAL30 thumbnail

Sunny used to say kiara tum meri behen jaisi ho so no chance of them becoming a couple

I want sunny with prachi only otherwise usko rehne hi do n they never interected as bro & sis 

Abhigya.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Sunny,Kiara were bhai behen yaar.  Also, it doesn't look like sunny will be a part of the story. not yet anyway. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: poiu123

Yes . It does not look bad on Preeta and Karan or looked bad on Abhi and Pragya. There is a spark .

But it looks bad on Prachi and Ranbir. No spark as I mentioned.

Spark and chemistry are completely subjective. You're an abhigya fan, and  dislike pranbir, I'm the opposite. For me it doesn't matter the couple, petulant bickering looks bad and forced on all couples with zero spark because such scenes lack creativity on part of writers and appear to be filler scenes plus there are no depth to those scenes. I only like the smaller more meaningful moments or comical moments, and forced fighting doesn't look good on any ITV couple. Karan preeta I only mildly like, but not enough to rewatch their scenes. 

Edited by sammy17 - 4 years ago