Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Right now I don't care about sunny being paired opposite any girl whatsoever at the moment. Just sunny being in the show is enough for me, because although I like aryan, it really bugs me that writers brought in a son for aliya-purab post the leap to give screen time to, yet completely ignored purab's already existing son before the leap who isn't even being mentioned. 

SONAL30 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poiu123

Yes . It does not look bad on Preeta and Karan or looked bad on Abhi and Pragya. There is a spark .

But it looks bad on Prachi and Ranbir. No spark as I mentioned.

yep it looks forced on prachi n ranbir on the other side preeran & abhigya looks cute while fighting

No offense to any prachi ranbir lover but shahna n aryan have better chemistry than prachi n ranbir...this is my opinion so no hate plzz

SONAL30 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

Right now I don't care about sunny being paired opposite any girl whatsoever at the moment. Just sunny being in the show is enough for me, because although I like aryan, it really bugs me that writers brought in a son for aliya-purab post the leap to give screen time to, yet completely ignored purab's already existing son before the leap who isn't even being mentioned. 

don't worry i m sure there is definitely a story behind sunny's absence remember when pragya asked about sunny that time cvs cut the convo

Even i want him in the show n he can be alone as well or already married😂

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: SONAL30

don't worry i m sure there is definitely a story behind sunny's absence remember when pragya asked about sunny that time cvs cut the convo

Even i want him in the show n he can be alone as well or already married😂

Yeah pragya only asked about sunny to avoid disha's questions, but disha wasn't having any of it so didn't answer about sunny and continued grilling pragya. I guess writers right now themselves don't know what to do, hence are sketching out the post-leap track and it's characters bit by bit. 

SONAL30 thumbnail

Yeah pragya only asked about sunny to avoid disha's questions, but disha wasn't having any of it so didn't answer about sunny and continued grilling pragya. I guess writers right now themselves don't know what to do, hence are sketching out the post-leap track and it's characters bit by bit. 

@bold

Exactly right now anything is possible...first of all cvs are not in a mood of abhigya's confrontation toh unke bacchon ki love story toh bhool hi jao

N story can go prachi - ranbir way or rhea - ranbir way or prachi - ranbir's unknown brother way or may be my fav sunny - prachi way...i m just hoping it but the possibility is still very low ðŸ˜†

See i want sunny in the picture coz i want to see him n disha bonding with aryan (i want alia to loose her own son coz she always got everything now it's her chance to loose)

Miss-Behave thumbnail

@bold

Exactly right now anything is possible...first of all cvs are not in a mood of abhigya's confrontation toh unke bacchon ki love story toh bhool hi jao

N story can go prachi - ranbir way or rhea - ranbir way or prachi - ranbir's unknown brother way or may be my fav sunny - prachi way...i m just hoping it but the possibility is still very low ðŸ˜†

See i want sunny in the picture coz i want to see him n disha bonding with aryan (i want alia to loose her own son coz she always got everything now it's her chance to loose)

@Bold- Yes! I would love to see baichara of sunny-aryan, but it all depends on how they choose to characterise sunny. The kid's mother was cheated on by his father, himself seemingly abandoned by his father and his father married the woman he cheated on his mother with and is playing father-son with his half-sibling whilst neglecting him, so all these aspects could contribute to writers making sunny a more bitter person or perhaps vengeful. You know, make him the complete opposite of what his name is. ðŸ˜† It all depends at this stage. 

The alia aspect is interesting because aryan has no idea of the truth behind purab-aliya's marriage, the rest of the mehra's like abhi seem to think purab is over disha and happy with aliya, nobody seems to give two hoots about sunny not having his father in his life because of aliya.... but their approach is the same for the other twin living with pragya. Mehra's seem to not care about how any child can be affected living in a single parent family with an unexplained absence of the other parent. So in this sense mehra's brains have fallen asleep since kiara's death. 

I do wonder whether going forward aryan's relationship with his mother may become strained and once again aliya will lose everything once things about her start coming to light in front of her son and everyone, because quite clearly aliya did something shadey to break up disha-purab. 

Edited by sammy17 - 4 years ago
SONAL30 thumbnail

@Bold- Yes! I would love to see baichara of sunny-aryan, but it all depends on how they choose to characterise sunny. The kid's mother was cheated on by his father, himself seemingly abandoned by his father and his father married the woman he cheated on his mother with and is playing father-son with his half-sibling whilst neglecting him, so all these aspects could contribute to writers making sunny a more bitter person or perhaps vengeful. You know, make him the complete opposite of what his name is. ðŸ˜† It all depends at this stage. 

The alia aspect is interesting because aryan has no idea of the truth behind purab-aliya's marriage, the rest of the mehra's like abhi seem to think purab is over disha and happy with aliya, nobody seems to give two hoots about sunny not having his father in his life because of aliya.... but their approach is the same for the other twin living with pragya. Mehra's seem to not care about how any child can be affected living in a single parent family with an unexplained absence of the other parent. So in this sense mehra's brains have fallen asleep since kiara's death. 

i want him to be a bitter person especially with purab alia n abhi (abhi is the only one who can handle alia still he chose to ignore the wrongdoings of his sis n let sunny n disha suffer though i know he always loved sunny i still remember the terrorist attack scene where terrorist attacked sunny n kiara's school n he went to save sunny n kiara but at that time his priority was sunny more thsn kiara) but i still want sunny to be a better person from heart coz disha was the one who raised him

Have u seen post 7 years leap scenes of YHM...there Ruhi used to hate her entire family but she developed a strong bond with pihu here also I want the same thing

Regarding Purab alia well aryan is in a impression that his parents r the best people on earth n they love each other very much so i want him to know the truth...only his hatred can pinch alia

Mehras n khannas r the most heartless people...they don't care about anyone

Neither they think about prachi n sunny nor kiara...they only care about their princess rhea aka choti churail🤡

Miss-Behave thumbnail

i want him to be a bitter person especially with purab alia n abhi (abhi is the only one who can handle alia still he chose to ignore the wrongdoings of his sis n let sunny n disha suffer though i know he always loved sunny i still remember the terrorist attack scene where terrorist attacked sunny n kiara's school n he went to save sunny n kiara but at that time his priority was sunny more thsn kiara) but i still want sunny to be a better person from heart coz disha was the one who raised him

Have u seen post 7 years leap scenes of YHM...there Ruhi used to hate her entire family but she developed a strong bond with pihu here also I want the same thing

Regarding Purab alia well aryan is in a impression that his parents r the best people on earth n they love each other very much so i want him to know the truth...only his hatred can pinch alia

Mehras n khannas r the most heartless people...they don't care about anyone

Neither they think about prachi n sunny nor kiara...they only care about their princess rhea aka choti churail🤡

Yeah I remember ruhi post the leap. Honestly somehow I didn't enjoy ruhi post leap or care much for her. I guess my emotions were too attached to ruhaanika as ruhi. But who are the khanna's? I can see the truth of his parent's relationship rubbing him the wrong way as he may feel that his parents relationship is wrong and a huge injustice to disha and ranbir and that this perfect image of his parents would be broken. I would like though that they show some disha-aryan scenes where disha does not get to know whose son he is and aryan liking her. This rhea is such a good nautanki like her bua (or whatever that stupid word she calls aliya by... Bougie? 🤣) and knows how to act like a devil in sheep's clothing in front of people. ðŸ¤¢

Deepidj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I do wonder whether going forward aryan's relationship with his mother may become strained and once again aliya will lose everything once things about her start coming to light in front of her son and everyone, because quite clearly aliya did something shadey to break up disha-purab. 

even I would love to see the bhaichara of sunny Aryan. Nd yes no one thought of sunny, they didnt even think of prachi when pragya left the house. No one tryed to find her, then how about sunny. Sooner or later sunny will make an entry but have to see will he be negative or grey shaded. Nd yes aliya will lose Aryan, purab her control in mehra mansion once the truth is out. Nd the truth will be brought by prachi nd pragya. As we know Aryan he will hate aliya, or heartbroken but purab nd disha with sunny will handle him. Last kiara nd sunny as couple don't know what writers have in their brain but if sunny kaira r bhai behen then prachi nd sunny r also bhai behen na. How can they be a couple. But still I want a new guy opposite prachi because ranbir will break her heart for Rhea by making fall in love with him. Prachi will be heartbroken but someone should be with her. Let's see sunny or new entry. 

Deepidj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Yeah I remember ruhi post the leap. Honestly somehow I didn't enjoy ruhi post leap or care much for her. I guess my emotions were too attached to ruhaanika as ruhi. But who are the khanna's? I can see the truth of his parent's relationship rubbing him the wrong way as he may feel that his parents relationship is wrong and a huge injustice to disha and ranbir and that this perfect image of his parents would be broken. I would like though that they show some disha-aryan scenes where disha does not get to know whose son he is and aryan liking her. This rhea is such a good nautanki like her bua (or whatever that stupid word she calls aliya by... Bougie? 🤣) and knows how to act like a devil in sheep's clothing in front of people. ðŸ¤¢

ItS  Buji that what Rhea call aliya.