Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Advaymerijaan thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

it is soo sweet OS. PB is really a momma Bear.. Hope we will get to see a protective mother bear in the TV too..😊😊

sparkling_gems thumbnail

Really sweet and lovely story... absolutely fallen in love with Prerna, how she fought for her daughter. Never once she let this thought come into her heart it's because of her, she is not with people with whom she always wanted to be. Infact she protected her like a true mother and how she fought with Mohini was a treat to read. Hope we get to see something like this in show too. 

Thanks for the PM.

visa2 thumbnail

"Anu aise muskurate hue waha kya dekh rha hai"

Monali5 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This is so cute!!!!! ❀"Bacha break this vase " she said to her daughter but looking at Mohini.This was badass! Prerna saving Kuki from the clutches of Mohini Bash was so well put .I could envision it happening in front of me. "Baby apki Mumma yaha hai na toh aapko kisi se bhi darne ki koi zaroorat nhi hai " πŸ˜‡this reassurance is what any kid needs from the parents. Loved the way how Prerna's mommy instincts got the better of her and go against Mohini Basu  to protect her baby girlπŸ‘Š. ^^"Mujhe kuch karne ki zaroorat hi nhi hai because uske liye kuki ki MOMMA BEAR haina"

^^This line is super adorable it shows how much Bajaj trusts Prerna with his daughter.

Keep giving us the good work πŸ’ž.XOXO 

Surbhi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow very nice os I really loved this mother daughter pure bond I hope inka rishta bhi bilkul ishi maa aur ruhi jaisa ho

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

I loved this! Anurag as usual in his delusion that pre making halwa for himπŸ˜† brags to anupam about it, lol

Fir popat hua jab pta chala kuki is like tha🀣

This mohini😑 shrieking at poor kuki . But pre gave it back πŸ‘asked kuki to break one more vase , lol

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

amazing story line ... loved the concept totally .. keep it up dear

saps.156 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Bacha break this vase🀣

this line was epic!

Loved the title too. Want to see RB calling her momma bear now

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

thanks for the pm! 

Incredible OS!!! 

Loved Prerna is her mama bear avatar!

great that she put Mohini in her place!

of cos Rishabh is happy seeing this!

sparkling_gems thumbnail

I want to see something like this in show, when someone tries to harm Kuki, she took an avatar of Maa Durga and ready to sacrifice anything or anyone who dare to harm her child. Loved the story. 

thanks for the PM and sorry for being late in commenting.