Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Grey-licious thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: AryanSahil

Thank you so much dear β€οΈ

I’m very very happy that prerna give that Mohini a good lesson πŸ˜‘😈 I hate her she doesn’t know how to respect people  πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ she has problems even with innocent kuki  I hope they shifte soon to their own house 🏑 otherwise kuki will behave like Mohini in future  πŸ˜­ Bajaj Massi is so sweet and understanding women  β€οΈ she knows how to respect others I’m glad that prerna is living with her β€οΈβ€οΈ 

And I’m requesting all PreRish fan that please guys πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™don’t only read SS/FF/OS please write your comments also we are more than 80 Members here  β€οΈ but every SS/FF/OS about PreRish has maybe 15 or 30 comments that’s not fair at all πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ 

Thank you 

Bold : it's very disappointing

Grey-licious thumbnail

Originally posted by: sneha_17

Loved it. Kind of made of my depressing day. I am sick and nothing working out my way from morning.

Suji ka halwa is my favorite dish, my mom use to make it for my every birthday I miss her.

Thank you

Grey-licious thumbnail

Originally posted by: isha123asya

It's adorable.. write more such prerish-kuki os .. I loved it .. 

Thank you

Grey-licious thumbnail

Originally posted by: MR21

AWE. This is such a cute story. Prerna is the perfect mother for Kuki. I loved how she raised her voice when it came to protecting her daughter and she showed both Mohini and Anurag their place in the house. Wow, Bajaj saw it too. The last family picture❀️.

Thank you for liking it

Grey-licious thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chahat_A_Doshi

Awesome.

Never mess with ones child, no matter how meek a woman is when she takes the mom role no one can be spared from her wrath. 

Kuki ke papa bear ko bhi mamma bear se darna chahiye.

True

Thank you for liking it

Grey-licious thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues

Another one😲

This was so cute. I really want this to happen in the show because in all the scenes with Prerna and KuKi there is such intensity in his eyes that it just hits home.

Loved it. Keep'em comingπŸ€—

Thank you so much

Another one is coming πŸ€«πŸ˜›

Grey-licious thumbnail

Originally posted by: awesome

Awesome os 

I want this prerna ☺️

Thank you

Grey-licious thumbnail

Originally posted by: dumas

I love reading your os had to wait for a friend to translate it ther any way you can add english transtlations thanks .

Thank you 

Will try

Grey-licious thumbnail

Originally posted by: MysticRiver

The OS was brilliant..Really good..Prerna being Cookie's shield and teaching everyone no one messes with Prerna Rishabh Bajaj, was wow and PreRish bonding was beautifully written...Keep it up....πŸ‘

Thank you so much

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Loved it.. 

I hope ekta writer writes such scene in show too...