Explaination Please..

misfit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Can anyone explain to me what actually went wrong during kiara’s kidnapping. 

I get that Abhi blames Pragya for giving money to Nikhil with King where as Pragya has a more valid reason for blaming him for tanu and nikhil being in their lives. 

I just don’t get why Abhi didn’t give Nikhil the money. He was doing some stupid shit like giving people money for info. What was that all about?

Who is actually responsible. It is so confusing 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhigya.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

He didn't give money to Nikhil because the police advised Abhi and Abhi himself thought that they won't release Kiara if they give him the money. They will take both the money and Kiara and flee, that was the rationale behind their actions.

Del00 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Initially abhi was dealing directly with the kidnappers with the help of his friend and was told by them that a drop of would occur where in exchange for the bag of money, the person who he gave the money would give him an address where kiara was kept. When the actual exchange took place there were police nearby (abhis policeman friend ended up involving the police against his wishes) so it all happened really quick. Essentially abhi gave the bag to the guy on the motorbike but with one hand still on the handle then insisted he give the address, like what was arranged. The man in the bike was confused and said that he doesn’t know about any address, his instructions were to collect a bag of money and that’s It. Abhi refused to let go of the handle till he gave the address and in the meantime police were approaching them. This scared the guy on the bike and he let go of the bag and left. It was this that made abhi realise that the kidnapper was never going to give kiara (prob because she had seen his face) and probably going to take the money and then kill kiara anyways. He then decided to do it another way and offer the money to the public who could give him info on this.

He learned by threatening tanu with a piece of glass to her neck that nikhil took her and was after money that’s how he knew once nikhil got the money he would just get rid of kiara anyways 

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: deefy89

Initially abhi was dealing directly with the kidnappers with the help of his friend and was told by them that a drop of would occur where in exchange for the bag of money, the person who he gave the money would give him an address where kiara was kept. When the actual exchange took place there were police nearby (abhis policeman friend ended up involving the police against his wishes) so it all happened really quick. Essentially abhi gave the bag to the guy on the motorbike but with one hand still on the handle then insisted he give the address, like what was arranged. The man in the bike was confused and said that he doesn’t know about any address, his instructions were to collect a bag of money and that’s It. Abhi refused to let go of the handle till he gave the address and in the meantime police were approaching them. This scared the guy on the bike and he let go of the bag and left. It was this that made abhi realise that the kidnapper was never going to give kiara (prob because she had seen his face) and probably going to take the money and then kill kiara anyways. He then decided to do it another way and offer the money to the public who could give him info on this.

He learned by threatening tanu with a piece of glass to her neck that nikhil took her and was after money that’s how he knew once nikhil got the money he would just get rid of kiara anyways 

Thanks for this. I agree that abhi dealt with it wisely on his half, yet I also didn't really see anything wrong with pragya also doing what she could as a mother rather than sitting back, and abhi was the one who was more involved in the attempt to save kiara so when things went wrong it made sense for pragya as a mother to question abhi who was more involved in the rescue attempt about the failure. Ideally they both should have worked together though. I also see no wrong in pragya getting king's help who actually raised kiara along side pragya for the first 7 years of kiara's life so he was her father figure before abhi, so why would pragya not ask king's help, but pragya had no idea that king had become negative at this point and made a deal with nikhil to give kiara to him instead of abhi. I mean pragya had no idea that her best friend of 7 years who supported her and her child when her husband threw her out of his life had a change in intentions, unlike abhi who constantly let people whose bad intentions towards his family he had come to be aware of over the years were still allowed around him and his family, afterall this was all his enemy nikhil and tanu behind this, yet conveniently even here pragya was blamed by abhi for trusting king who she had no prior idea of being evil, but pragya can't complain about abhi trusting and letting evil people he knows about be around him and pragya? 

In my opinion, neither of the two went wrong in being parents for kiara during that kidnapping track, but both went wrong as husband and wife in that they didn't really work together then failed to understand that they both were equally in pain over the loss of their child and it was both their enemies (but more so abhi's) that were the cause of kiara's death yet abhi focused only on king when it was actually all his enemy nikhil. Abhi rarely takes responsibility for when things go wrong and pragya becomes his punching bag. 

Edited by sammy17 - 4 years ago
Del00 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

Thanks for this. I agree that abhi dealt with it wisely on his half, yet I also didn't really see anything wrong with pragya also doing what she could as a mother rather than sitting back, and abhi was the one who was more involved in the attempt to save kiara so when things went wrong it made sense for pragya as a mother to question abhi who was more involved in the rescue attempt about the failure. Ideally they both should have worked together though. I also see no wrong in pragya getting king's help who actually raised kiara along side pragya for the first 7 years of kiara's life so he was her father figure before abhi, so why would pragya not ask king's help, but pragya had no idea that king had become negative at this point and made a deal with nikhil to give kiara to him instead of abhi. I mean pragya had no idea that her best friend of 7 years who supported her and her child when her husband threw her out of his life had a change in intentions, unlike abhi who constantly let people whose bad intentions towards his family he had come to be aware of over the years were still allowed around him and his family, afterall this was all his enemy nikhil and tanu behind this, yet conveniently even here pragya was blamed by abhi for trusting king who she had no prior idea of being evil, but pragya can't complain about abhi trusting and letting evil people he knows about be around him and pragya? 

In my opinion, neither of the two went wrong in being parents for kiara during that kidnapping track, but both went wrong as husband and wife in that they didn't really work together then failed to understand that they both were equally in pain over the loss of their child and it was both their enemies (but more so abhi's) that were the cause of kiara's death yet abhi focused only on king when it was actually all his enemy nikhil. Abhi rarely takes responsibility for when things go wrong and pragya becomes his punching bag. 

They had a brief conversation about it and pragya thought it was about the money but abhi explained to her why thought they shouldn’t pay the kidnappers but I guess she continued thinking it’s about the money. That’s when she turned to king to borrow the money but he turned out to have ideas of his own about kidnapping kiara and taking her to London. 

At the time pragya had jus given birth and her hormones would have been all over the place so u can understand abhi wanting her at arms length. With good reason also because she ended up approaching the problem emotionally rather than practically (mothers tend to do anyways). She was a bit naive thinking just paying a kidnapper would ensure kiara is returned safely (we know this is never the case). I know abhi has treated her awful in the past and I’m only speaking about this instance but I think he was right here however I think he should have involved pragya more so she felt as a mother she was actively doing something. The fact is he only told her the gist of what he was doing as he didn’t want to stress her out further, having just returned from hospital. I just feel like so much could be avoided if they solved problems together as husband and wife. I feel like instead of pragya going behind his back she could have confronted him and demanded to be involved, perhaps even threatened that she will do it without him if he doesn’t want to involve her. 

I totally agree with u about them failing as husband and wife, and as parents also to an extent in my opinion. 

I do miss kiara she was a lovely little kid with so much of energy and attitude. Kinda a mix or Rhea and prachi but not completely like either one of them. She had some attitude like Rhea but was sweet and innocent like prachi. I hope there’s plans to bring her back 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

They had a brief conversation about it and pragya thought it was about the money but abhi explained to her why thought they shouldn’t pay the kidnappers but I guess she continued thinking it’s about the money. That’s when she turned to king to borrow the money but he turned out to have ideas of his own about kidnapping kiara and taking her to London. 

At the time pragya had jus given birth and her hormones would have been all over the place so u can understand abhi wanting her at arms length. With good reason also because she ended up approaching the problem emotionally rather than practically (mothers tend to do anyways). She was a bit naive thinking just paying a kidnapper would ensure kiara is returned safely (we know this is never the case). I know abhi has treated her awful in the past and I’m only speaking about this instance but I think he was right here however I think he should have involved pragya more so she felt as a mother she was actively doing something. The fact is he only told her the gist of what he was doing as he didn’t want to stress her out further, having just returned from hospital. I just feel like so much could be avoided if they solved problems together as husband and wife. I feel like instead of pragya going behind his back she could have confronted him and demanded to be involved, perhaps even threatened that she will do it without him if he doesn’t want to involve her. 

I totally agree with u about them failing as husband and wife, and as parents also to an extent in my opinion. 

I do miss kiara she was a lovely little kid with so much of energy and attitude. Kinda a mix or Rhea and prachi but not completely like either one of them. She had some attitude like Rhea but was sweet and innocent like prachi. I hope there’s plans to bring her back 

Yes I agree abhi thought practically, but for abhi to treat pragya like kiara's killer simply for being emotional and having tried to do something to save her too because abhi wanted to keep pragya out of it showed how abhi only ever seems to see himself as a victim in a situation and that it is only him in pain then blaming pragya as to ease his own pain and guilt, whether that be during  dadi's death or kiara's. 

Del00 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

Yes I agree abhi thought practically, but for abhi to treat pragya like kiara's killer simply for being emotional and having tried to do something to save her too because abhi wanted to keep pragya out of it showed how abhi only ever seems to see himself as a victim in a situation and that it is only him in pain then blaming pragya as to ease his own pain and guilt, whether that be during  dadi's death or kiara's. 

I don’t blame him to an extent if I’m honest. He had only jus gotten to know his daughter after not being a part of the first 7 years of her life. Just as pragya acts an emotional parent, he’s allowed it to. Neither is he the only one who is selfish and puts himself first. Is that not what pragya is doing right now with prachi due to her being insecure about losing prachi? As much as I love the two of them it seems like they’d be better off apart than together. They’re both flawed (who isn’t). 

I haven’t watched the last week or 2 is anything good happening at the moment or still the same old misunderstandings 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

I don’t blame him to an extent if I’m honest. He had only jus gotten to know his daughter after not being a part of the first 7 years of her life. Just as pragya acts an emotional parent, he’s allowed it to. Neither is he the only one who is selfish and puts himself first. Is that not what pragya is doing right now with prachi due to her being insecure about losing prachi? As much as I love the two of them it seems like they’d be better off apart than together. They’re both flawed (who isn’t). 

I haven’t watched the last week or 2 is anything good happening at the moment or still the same old misunderstandings 

Same old parties dear! So nah! But ranbir has just started now with trying to impress prachi for rhea, which he's doing a terrible job of, but yeah, that's pretty much it. I think you should watch out for upcoming purab-aliya wedding anniversary party plus whatever chief minister awards that abhi-vikram were talking about because the CM wants to give abhi and anuradha (pragya) awards for saving her. I don't know which will come first, the awards or wedding anniversary party or both will be put together. 

And yeah, I also have been feeling for a while that it's best that abhigya  choose to remain to live separately (continuing to pine for each other) whilst deciding that they both will remain in their daughter's lives and try and be good parents to their children as they failed as a married couple but shouldn't fail as parents. 

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Although  Pragya is now selfish. But, I believe that she has suffered  enough to be like that. Initially  she was hated by Abhi as Abhi thought that she was the reason for purab ditching aliya. When they fell in love too she had to go through  many troubles.I still remember  the episode where Abhi was trying  to  confess   his love. But, pragya tells that she doesn't  love him and he slaps her. She also lost her sister during the mogambo track. I still cant believe Aliya got away with killing. It was fault of both Abhi and Pragya ( how can pragya let her sister's culprit  get away?). After this track i had stopped  watching  as there was too much dragging. I don't know the reason  for dadis death but the way Pragya was thrown out was very harsh. Abhi never bothered to know how she survived.  In the initial  episode  Abhi was shown happily living  with tanu and hating pargya. But, when he sees her he forgets all his hatred (what kind of logic is this ?🤪😡). Although  Kiara was with king and pragya, she was more safe with them than with abhi( we all know what happened  afterward). I agree that king was at fault but its not as big fault as abhis criminal  sister and  Tanu. It was too much to take for Pragya, who is mostly  patient and she left him.

For any relationship  to last, both parties  needs to trust each other and support eachother. But, abhi has never shown to trust Pragya. Pragya  has to suffer  from lot of humiliation  and pain because  of him. And every  time they live together  something  bad happens (especially  for pragya). Hence, I agree that they shouldn't  be together. ( sorry  for long  post and if I have written  something  that is out of topic.). 

Abhigya.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Nah. They are better off being together. They are too beautiful together for them to be apart.  Ab tak jitna door rehna tha. reh liya. It's kind of a punishment for both of them. Abhi for all his previous mistakes. And Pragya has been alone and away from Abhi for too long. She deserves to have love in her life.  Not just of her daughter. A partner who will love and cherish her. And Abhi will be that this time around. Abhi too deserves to have her back. He has gone through the consequences of not having her in his life. He's around so many people all the time but seems alone in his personal life. It's cruel to wish for them to be pining for each other for the rest of their lives. 😡

Also, can't put up with this non entertaining, nonsensical next gen for too long. They just can't pull anything off to save their lives.

Edited by davos - 4 years ago