Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Indulatha

I think purposely didn’t sing his level high pitch, so soyeb don’t need to feel bad. This kid need to change his attitude, he need to take it as a challenge and need to respect Salman. So that he can learn from him. I am big fan of Salman.

It looked the same to me. I also felt that Salman purposefully didn't sing a high level pitch because as far as I remember, he sang a really high pitch song back in Indian idol and it's pitch was higher than this one. So, to me also it looked like he didn't want the kid to feel bad.

@bold: absolutely. This is what I have been saying. The kid need to change his attitude. I for one did not like the way he was talking to Salman and was asking him to sing. I did not see any kind of respect for Salman in his voice when he was talking to him.

jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

It looked the same to me. I also felt that Salman purposefully didn't sing a high level pitch because as far as I remember, he sang a really high pitch song back in Indian idol and it's pitch was higher than this one. So, to me also it looked like he didn't want the kid to feel bad.

@bold: absolutely. This is what I have been saying. The kid need to change his attitude. I for one did not like the way he was talking to Salman and was asking him to sing. I did not see any kind of respect for Salman in his voice when he was talking to him.

The boy gets into tu tarak which is horrible!! And as I mentioned, Nitin as his mentor is not controlling this at all.