Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Smiley3262017 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

I don’t support Noor asking for Azaan but she is asking Shayra to be punished and because it’s accident and Dil of Bahu Begum she is getting away .. And since because of Shayra her most precious person (her mother) is lost, she is asking for Azaan as he is most precious for Shayra.. she just want to punish Shayra for the accident she caused which took away 2 lives .. 

If a person is dead in an accident of 2 vehicles , other vehicle person will be punished even though it’s an accident .. 

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Shrya did not kill  noor 's ammi. If noor ammi  would have not  enter again fire house to take dupatta she would have alive. When noor know that her ammi  has already come out of haveli  as soon as haveli catch fire then how shyra leaving gas on is responsible for ammi death

Ammi died not because of gas open as we can see she already come out in open area and safe but

because she took the risk and died. No one ask ammi to  take risk

So here noor punishing shyra absolutely illogical. Noor has lost her sense

mystic786 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Exactly. Aur bhai police kis cheez k liye hai iss country mein? Who the hell gave Noor ji the right to physically abuse Shayra? Justice is done by the court and police not Noor ji.

Originally posted by: surabhi01

Shrya did not kill  noor 's ammi. If noor ammi  would have not  enter again fire house to take dupatta she would have alive. When noor know that her ammi  has already come out of haveli  as soon as haveli catch fire then how shyra leaving gas on is responsible for ammi death

Ammi died not because of gas open as we can see she already come out in open area and safe but

because she took the risk and died. No one ask ammi to  take risk

So here noor punishing shyra absolutely illogical. Noor has lost her sense

Edited by mystic786 - 4 years ago
sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Noor is disgusting😡

Everyone knows noor's mother did suicide for stupid dupatta . Noor's revenge is baseless and senseless just like her character🤢

Noor and acting of the actress playing noor both are not up to mark and looking below average.

There is nothing new or fresh in  noor character or acting .We have already seen so many moohfat, immature and childish female lead in serials and actresses like surbhi chandna as anika ,jasmin bhasin as teni , surbhi jyoti as zoya was far better than samiksha jaiswal in terms of acting.

CVs upgrade your budget and writers if you want to revolve your story around this childish character female lead then please replace the actress and finalize some top class actresses like surbhi chandna/surbhi jyoti who can match up the level which is required to carry your show's centric character noor around whose all the other characters and story revolves .

Samiksha 's acting is over the top , there is no freshness and no variation in expressions when it comes to acting🤢

Yezabel thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Noor is disgusting😡

Everyone knows noor's mother did suicide for stupid dupatta . Noor's revenge is baseless and senseless just like her character🤢

Noor and acting of the actress playing noor both are not up to mark and looking below average.

There is nothing new or fresh in  noor character or acting .We have already seen so many moohfat, immature and childish female lead in serials and actresses like surbhi chandna as anika ,jasmin bhasin as teni , surbhi jyoti as zoya was far better than samiksha jaiswal in terms of acting.

CVs upgrade your budget and writers if you want to revolve your story around this childish character female lead then please replace the actress and finalize some top class actresses like surbhi chandna/surbhi jyoti who can match up the level which is required to carry your show's centric character noor around whose all the other characters and story revolves .

Samiksha 's acting is over the top , there is no freshness and no variation in expressions when it comes to acting🤢

Sorry can you go and vomit your hatred towards Samiksha Jaiswal somewhere else! Yes I dont like Noor character but Samikshas acting skills are top and this comment is unfair. Just bc you dont like Noor you cant blame actress!

Edited by Yezabel - 4 years ago
Diva200 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yezabel

Sorry can you go and vomit your hatred towards Samiksha Jaiswal somewhere else! Yes I dont like Noor character but Samikshas acting skills are top and this comment is unfair. Just bc you dont like Noor you cant blame actress!

I agree please do not tarnish the actress even if she is acting a grey character. Sami has great acting skills and she said in her interview that her character in show has few shades. Although we are Samis fans we do not disrespect Diana. We respect all the actors whatever roles they play as they only acting.  Thanks 

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Yezabel

I am not anyone's fan . I am watching diana and samiksha for the first time. Sorry for hurting fan's sentiments. I will take care about not to right anything against actress. 

I write what i feel about samiksha without thinking anything else. regarding hatred then i want to accept i found noor's character senseless and it reminds me on teni from dil se dil tak who can badly destroy with other's life with their so called innocence.

Regarding vomit , Lol it's difficult for me to like noor type personality so now onwards i will continue with my rant only on noor and not on samiksha. 

Yezabel thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

I am not anyone's fan . I am watching diana and samiksha for the first time. Sorry for hurting fan's sentiments. I will take care about not to right anything against actress. 

I write what i feel about samiksha without thinking anything else. regarding hatred then i want to accept i found noor's character senseless and it reminds me on teni from dil se dil tak who can badly destroy with other's life with their so called innocence.

Regarding vomit , Lol it's difficult for me to like noor type personality so now onwards i will continue with my rant only on noor and not on samiksha. 

No problem you can say everything against Noor cause this character is unbearable. No matter of Im fan of SJ I cant stand her 'Noor' also.