Link Updated New Promo : Noor asking Shaira to give her Azaan

NoraSM thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

The promo starts with Shaira seeing a grave with Noor's name on the tombstone. Noor tells Shaira that she has 2 nights to give her Azaan or she can bury noor in the grave.

Basically, Noor is threatening Shaira that she will commit suicide. 

https://youtu.be/Cgb_mpO_ato

Edited by NoraSM - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

josejen thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

This is called complete madness. 

NoraSM thumbnail

Hypocrisy 

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

This is height of Shamleness of noor . Can mother loss be compassionate by snatching other husband? . Look like  noor   is more interesting in snatching other husband rather than feeling sad for  loss of her mother. Maa ko wapas  nahi laa  sakte  to kisi ka husband hi cheen  lo . Yeh kya baat hui? Disgusting

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago
Yezabel thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I hope this is a joke ðŸ˜”

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

This is height of Shamleness of noor . Can mother loss be compassionate by snatching other husband? . Look like  noor   is more interesting in snatching other husband rather than feeling sad for  loss of her mother. Maa ko wapas  nahi laa  sakte  to kisi ka husband hi cheen  lo . Yeh kya baat hui? Disgusting

To be fair, the way Noor was fixated on hating Shaira and taunting Azaan about his Londonwali, she is more interested in having Azaan than her mother. You have to watch last night's episode, compare Noor's reaction to that of Azaan and Shaira. Azaan and Shaira cared only about Yasmin, Shaira was physically abused by Noor, she didn't give it a thought while Yasmin's body was there, same goes for Azaan 

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yezabel

I hope this is a joke ðŸ˜”

No 

I saw it on tv

Yezabel thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

[QUOTE=NoraSM]

To be fair, the way Noor was fixated on hating Shaira and taunting Azaan about his Londonwali, she is more interested in having Azaan than her mother. You have to watch last night's episode, compare Noor's reaction to that of Azaan and Shaira. Azaan and Shaira cared only about Yasmin, Shaira was physically abused by Noor, she didn't give it a thought while Yasmin's body was there, same goes for Azaan 

Well at the moment it looks like Noor takes advantage of this situation to get what she wanted since the beginning: Azaan and being bahu begum. To be honest I dont like this. There are other ways to take revenge than snatching husband of another woman! Noor is an extremely selfish person.

Edited by Yezabel - 4 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

this show is reminding me of sufiyana

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

this show is reminding me of sufiyana

Sufiyana?