AnuPre/ParIca AT#97-Din raat mein tujhse pyar karoon(ADMIN Note Pg109) - Page 119

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rnegi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: writ_in_water

Hey of course you are welcome to your opinion about their friendship, about why the articles came, break up no break up etc....... Just wanted to clarify that they did not pick up random girls. They were a biggish party where some joined in some countries and others joined in other countries. There were p's friends, his friends' gfs  and one's wife too at various times... and p and nithinesh  know jasween from before. I am not taking names of other girls and boys who were there with them because they are normal ppl leading normal lives and they dont need stalking from stans. But this is fact, the rest is all assumptions of many sorts. 

Ok thanks for clarifying.  I may have interpreted this the wrong way. However the point I was trying to make is the trip definitely gave the impression that P is very much single or things have changed.

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Parijatrocks

bajaj  darrr gaya ðŸ¤£itna classy hai tho deal ko reveal kar.

Tell i did deal with your wife and she gave return gift your baccha to me.

So it was deal so you just backoff 

bajaj is really scared the way  because  more than anu he needs pre for sneha

Azizrehman thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

ITA awards ho nhe chukay already?????