AnuPre/ParIca AT#97-Din raat mein tujhse pyar karoon(ADMIN Note Pg109) - Page 99

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Prerna:Ab mera saath Bajaj ke saath likha hai๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

ifmember thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

Prerna:Ab mera saath Bajaj ke saath likha hai๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Btw, her husband takes care of her so well it seems ! Challenging her for paragliding in pregnancy and her accepting ?! ๐Ÿคช

Seems like baby is Papa's fav, still alive and kicking just like Papa being hit innumerable times, yet no damage ๐Ÿ˜‚

Cadence_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Ye swiss bandh Karo Yaar...bahut pakarahey Hain ๐Ÿ˜ต 

Kuch Nahi hua jhopda mein as expected.. Sab Kuch thanda including chemistry. ๐Ÿ˜”. Kal pyaar ke liye paragliding Hoga...๐Ÿคชaur virus ke liye ๐Ÿคฌ

Only sensible dialogue in the episode was Anu saying you didn't care I was married to komo why should I care. And Anu telling b wife wife kartey wife ko safe rakhna bhoolgaye ๐Ÿคฃ

Eri really needs to buck up or this is just momentary glitch...I am unable to connect to her acting as well as to pre and I hate being like that...I want to feel for the both of them. 

I think Kal end Hoga ye swiss tamasha...

Cute_Virgo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I think I got a whiplash from watching the editing of the episode today 

Oh man, Komolika track everyone kept saying how dangerous she was, now we have to hear it again on dangerous Meeshtaarrr Bajaj is 

Ronit, how did he end up on that mountain while chasing AnuPre and a costume change๐Ÿ˜ณ

International jhopda was flop, desi jhopda was better๐Ÿ˜†

RS, was it you who said they would play Ki honda Pyar song๐Ÿ˜†

Aur yeh log phirse pregnancy bhool gaye ๐Ÿคฌ

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: writ_in_water

Kuch Nahi hua jhopda mein as expected.. Sab Kuch thanda including chemistry. ๐Ÿ˜”. Kal pyaar ke liye paragliding Hoga...๐Ÿคชaur virus ke liye ๐Ÿคฌ

Only sensible dialogue in the episode was Anu saying you didn't care I was married to komo why should I care. And Anu telling b wife wife kartey wife ko safe rakhna bhoolgaye ๐Ÿคฃ

Eri really needs to buck up or this is just momentary glitch...I am unable to connect to her acting as well as to pre and I hate being like that...I want to feel for the both of them. 

kya cvs fans ko troll ko seriously le rahe hai

And kud audience ko troll kar rahe hai through anurag๐Ÿ˜ฑ

Jyotix thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I think eri was tired of running, heat and boring track. Don't blame her.

Well anurag did the same thing, komo time. But prerna didn't give up.

I want strong anurag and show this bajaj his place. ๐Ÿคฎ

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

After swiss ends...Bajju mansion torture will start๐Ÿ˜† Either way we are doomed.

Jyotix thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

After swiss ends...Bajju mansion torture will start๐Ÿ˜† Either way we are doomed.

And his daughter and his family ๐Ÿคฌ

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Cadence_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rnegi

I have been wondering if this break up stories are mataโ€™s Way of getting people to accept new couple and then justify that maybe parica did not want to work together. Makes my heart sink..

But on the other hand they are doin NB together so it is ruled out.

I do wonder if parica have had a fight... or maybe they are just friends in real... to go for a holiday and be seen with other girls... only a friend can be ok with that...

When p parties in Mumbai, it is with known people. Here the boys picked up 2 random girls to spend time with... they can do that only when they are single and ready to mingle ๐Ÿ˜œ

So I guess the ship is sinking but will be glad even if they are good, special friends and have no issues between them.

I think P is a free spirit and will not settle down anytime soon whereas E is homely girl.... letโ€™s see where this goes ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ

Hey of course you are welcome to your opinion about their friendship, about why the articles came, break up no break up etc....... Just wanted to clarify that they did not pick up random girls. They were a biggish party where some joined in some countries and others joined in other countries. There were p's friends, his friends' gfs  and one's wife too at various times... and p and nithinesh  know jasween from before. I am not taking names of other girls and boys who were there with them because they are normal ppl leading normal lives and they dont need stalking from stans. But this is fact, the rest is all assumptions of many sorts. 

Edited by writ_in_water - 4 years ago