Malaika arora says everybody deserves the second chance in love.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Yes Malaika keep painting your EMA as a second chance. I have never seen anyone defend their relationship as much as she is doing and I wonder why. I genuinely don't believe Arjun's career is failing because of this. I also don't believe they feel guilty cus Malaika is pretty shameless then whats the need? She just keeps inviting more negativity by continuously lying when most people already know the truth. Sometimes I feel she just enjoys the attention she gets out of it .

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Translation : Everyone woman should be free to cheat on her husband with her SIL's boyfriend... 

Matters not if she has a teenaged son and a big joint family in the next room.. 

CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Best part - She thinks she's getting trolled for second chance, people are against 40+ woman moving on after divorce etc. ๐Ÿ˜† 

Reason behind getting trolled is she's trying to present her EMA as second chance and something which started after her divorce.  ๐Ÿ˜†

Either accept the truth or stop defending yourself.

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Why is she so apologetic about it? Even when they are pictured publicly she acts guilty and weird. She cannot seek acceptance without accepting it herself. Arjun toh fir bhi better hain isse reality accept karne mein and in facing it with no guilt.

--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: visa1

I also don't believe they feel guilty cus Malaika is pretty shameless then whats the need? She just keeps inviting more negativity by continuously lying when most people already know the truth. Sometimes I feel she just enjoys the attention she gets out of it .

Why should they guilty ? .. Whats wrong if she enjoys the attention ? ..

Sorein thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

I am genuinely curious to know how you can be so sure that she is the one who cheated on her husband. What if she and Arjun were initially friends and started dating after her marriage broke down? What if her ex husband is the one who cheated first (which would not surprise me)? If her ex is able to maintain a cordial relationship with her I doubt she is the one (or the only one) to blame as we all know what Indian menโ€™s pride is like. Especially for the Khans.

awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Second chance remembers me RajaRani Mv โ˜บ๏ธ

Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Why not deserving multi chances, in case second chance too fails.

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Sometimes I feel stupid to have felt bad for Arjun for whatever Boney did to his mother. Isn't he the one who suffered because of the same thing and kept talking about how her mother suffered along with her sister. And now he did exactly the same thing what he stood for against his father. 

And about Malaika, I think she is having a hard time accepting it herself. And nobody is trolling her because of her age or her moving on. People are furious just because of EMA.