Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

3sisters thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

It's so unfair both had the same situation then why are they treating them deferently both of them were prescribed bedrest I am so angry

Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

It's unfair indeed. And you know why I was so angry DH had only 3 hours to prepare an act and Ahmed despite that had to say that he was dissatisfied publicity; see this harm votes and the way they edited some couples only get good comments every time. Natasha is also a trained dancer but judges aren't strict at all. They are also lenient with bavek they don't deserve hifi for such less dance. 

I like Ronita but I have to say that this was unfair. Very unfair! 

I don't know what will the shoot say today. 

Y12345 thumbnail

I like Sumedh too. He gives us same vibes as Shan. I even talked to him was fan of him during DID ; he is so humble and down to earth like shan

priya185 thumbnail

Glad they are safe hope N recovers soon

Y12345 thumbnail

Proud to see him judging WOD and here in NB he is getting judged by Raveena who barely knows dance lol

Actually biggest shock for me was Bebo judging DID LOL

Just because bolly actress did some dance here and there; they think they are suitable to judge. 

Edited by Y12345 - 4 years ago
3sisters thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Y12345

Proud to see him judging WOD and here in NB he is getting judged by Raveena who barely knows dance lol

Actually biggest shock for me was Bebo judging DID LOL

Just because bolly actress did some dance here and there; they think they are suitable to judge. 

I don't like this year DID judge I can understand bosco he is choreographer but Raftaar and Bebo🤐

priya185 thumbnail

new article muskaan also injured I hope judges treat nityami and muskaan equally. this year it is more injured/ill baliye than nach baliye

Much coveted celeb dance reality show Nach Baliye 9 is already riding high on success as the show is garnering good numbers for the channel. Power-packed performances by celeb couples are providing enough entertainment for viewers. However, a lot of participants suffering injuries lately. Earlier we reported about Shantanu Maheshwari’s girlfriend Nityami Shirke getting injured badly as her ligament tore down during rehearsals and now the latest reports suggest that Faisal Khan’s girlfriend Muskaan Kataria is also injured. 

Media reports suggest that Muskaan got injured during her performance on the stage. She hurt herself 4 days back during rehearsals however she while her performance on stage she took off the bandage which aggravated the injury and she had to be rushed to the hospital. Though it’s commendable that she continued her performance despite the pain. 

Prior to Muskaan and Nityami’s injury, Anita Hassanandani’s husband Rohit got diagnosed with Jaundice and could not perform last week. 

We wish a speedy recovery to all of them!