Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NoraSM thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: surabhi01

I am so disgust with noor with yesterday episode that I can't describe how it look cheap when sleeping on bed of newly married couple. With whose permission she has enter into other bedroom. Really noor has no manner and moreover it is not also joke 

And more over noor is giving dhokha to  hone wala husband and to him she say qubool hai with smile face  and now she is hugging azan  hum  tumhe  chod kur nahi jaana  chahte  hai . How can u say this line to some other husband  when u r going to marry with someone else 

May be Noor agree to marry faiz  and show him that how she love him but actually she love azaan . And it will come in episode. She is betraying  faiz, azaan and shaiyra 

I did not like her sleeping on their wedding bed, not because it was out of the place mainly because she is everywhere in their life. Shaira did not intrude upon Noor and Azaan when Azaan was getting her ready for her marriage, Shaira knew he is there but she didn't go there to check or disturb them. Noor has no sense of boundaries and she is quite insensitive with her motor mouth. 

I do not believe that she is cheating anyone, Noor and Azaan are good friends and she was upset that she has to leave this place, who has been a constant in her life for past 25 years. Anyone would feel emotional.

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I am so disgust with noor with yesterday episode that I can't describe how it look cheap when sleeping on bed of newly married couple. With whose permission she has enter into other bedroom. Really noor has no manner and moreover it is not also joke 

And more over noor is giving dhokha to  hone wala husband and to him she say qubool hai with smile face  and now she is hugging azan  hum  tumhe  chod kur nahi jaana  chahte  hai . How can u say this line to some other husband  when u r going to marry with someone else 

May be Noor agree to marry faiz  and show him that how she love him but actually she love azaan . And it will come in episode. She is betraying  faiz, azaan and shaiyra 

Completely agree with this , it was so cheap when she was sleeping on bed of newly married couple.  Shaira will going to suffer because of this immature noor. 

Why they are showing shayra as noor's all time savior ?

I am not finding any strong reason behind azaan's second marriage.  

Blaming shayra without reason/proof and simply using situation against shayra to get married azaan for second time is looking really weak plot and reason of second marriage.

sweet_tania thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoraSM

Will Shaira die? ๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜– Don't say it like this. I can't make myself think about it. What about Azaan? Will he forget Shaira and move on with Noor? ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I also don't want shaira to die . I am just comparing two similar plots of colors show ....Focus is more on noor than shaira/azaan so by looking at this , it's clear everything will revolve around noor and her happiness. Shaira will always be like sacrificial goat in this show . 

shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Actually ! noor blames shaira is highly stupid , noor's mother herself went inside and it's no one 's fault. 

Itni fire kaun duppatte ke piche bhagta hai ?! 

I feel like this show will go on dil se dil tak way. 

Shorvori=Shaira,

Teni=Noor,

Parth= Azaan 

Sab ko muslim bana diya , 2 shaddi ko justify karne ke liye ....baki sab old he hai ... thoda revenge add kar diya .

Muje teni and noor mai koi fark nazar nai aata or na he shayra and shorvori mai.

Shorvori-parth ka initial days mai jaisa rishta tha waisa he azaan-shayra ka abhi hai .

DSDT mai Teni har jagaz third wheel ban kar ghumti thi , yaha Noor third wheel hai or har jagah isko dikhate hai.

End bhi waisa he hoga ..jaise shorvori jo tyag ki devi thi uski death dikha diya and teni ko sab kuch mil gaya. Yaha shayra tyag ki devi hai usko maar dege or noor ko sab mil jayega.

Colors is reusing old story with little new masala๐Ÿ˜ก

Exactly!!  Teni ki tarah hi Noor ko bubbly & muhfaat banaaya h. The plot is quite same except the few changes you mentioned. 

I really don't like Colors "destined couple/destiny" Wale concept. 

Had it enough in Dil se Dil Tak & Silsila where they were hell bent in justifying the other couple as divine.  

sweet_tania thumbnail

Originally posted by: shiny9911

Exactly!!  Teni ki tarah hi Noor ko bubbly & muhfaat banaaya h. The plot is quite same except the few changes you mentioned. 

I really don't like Colors "destined couple/destiny" Wale concept. 

Had it enough in Dil se Dil Tak & Silsila where they were hell bent in justifying the other couple as divine.  

Colors is using same concept of dil se dil tak for bahu begam with muslim background to justify 2 marriage using god/destiny.

Colors has already played this god/destiny card in silsila and dil se dil tak. Silsila and dil se dil tak dono mai channel fail ho gai and audience ne third wheel ko kabhi accept nai kiya.

Bahu begam is color's new attempt to get acceptance for third wheel ...shitty channel using same concept again and again to prove that one man can be destined to love/marry 2 women using divine signals๐Ÿ˜†and still claims that show doesn't promote polygamy๐Ÿคข

Colors can justify third wheel only using divine signals/destiny/god and they feel audience is illiterate/dumb who will give in to there shitty repetitive concept and will forget the difference in between right and wrong .

I was missing silsila forum and friends ...glad to found you here๐Ÿ˜Š

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Completely agree with this , it was so cheap when she was sleeping on bed of newly married couple.  Shaira will going to suffer because of this immature noor. 

Why they are showing shayra as noor's all time savior ?

I am not finding any strong reason behind azaan's second marriage.  

Blaming shayra without reason/proof and simply using situation against shayra to get married azaan for second time is looking really weak plot and reason of second marriage.

@Bold - I agree.

Also, I am watching the show for Arjit as Azaan and the early teases/promos presented second marriage as Azaan's decision and Shayra supporting him. I wanted to watch how he maintains his love for Shayra and friendship with Noor.

They could have shown real emotional drama from the point of view Azaan as promised.  Imagine Raziya Begum having a sense of responsibility for not honouring her original promise to Noor, Azaan witnessing this and his duty as a friend comes into play.  They could have shown a build-up of how their friendship is viewed wrongly, obviously with Surayya adding her usual poison, perhaps Khalid returns with his obsession and Azaan rashly saying he will marry Noor.  Leading to Azaan asking Shayra, she refuses at first and then is compelled to agree, remembering the promise she gave Yasmeen Khala and love she got from her.

There was also plenty of scope to discuss superstition and the will of the Devine.  Showing life and death is not in our hands and sometimes we have trust the Almighty and face adversity however we can.  The writers could also explore how Azaan's choice affects his relationship with his mother, Shayra and how he copes with an angry vengeful Noor.

Though I understand the ways of TV serial but they could have written things differently...

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago
NoraSM thumbnail

I also don't want shaira to die . I am just comparing two similar plots of colors show ....Focus is more on noor than shaira/azaan so by looking at this , it's clear everything will revolve around noor and her happiness. Shaira will always be like sacrificial goat in this show . 

That's life, isn't it? 

People who fight/snatch other's rights/happiness lead a happy life and people who are good hearted lose everything. 

I didn't realize that Colors had a show like Bahu Begum before 

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Sorry I don't want to mock death scene but can't stop my self. Death situation look so stupid and illogical. For dupatta some one sacrifice her life ? 

At least   she should have felt relieved that her daughter noor was safe.  If dupatta is not safeDuppata to phir naya khareed lete . Yeh koi duniya  ka aakhiri dupatta nahi tha  aur  aisa bhi nahi dupatta ki manufacturing pe rok  lagi ho aur phir se bazaar mein koi dupatta nahi aayega

NoraSM thumbnail

Sorry I don't want to mock death scene but can't stop my self. Death situation look so stupid and illogical. For dupatta some one sacrifice her life ? 

At least   she should have felt relieved that her daughter noor was safe.  If dupatta is not safeDuppata to phir naya khareed lete . Yeh koi duniya  ka aakhiri dupatta nahi tha  aur  aisa bhi nahi dupatta ki manufacturing pe rok  lagi ho aur phir se bazaar mein koi dupatta nahi aayega

This sequence was introduced to burden Shaira with last wish of an old woman, who gave her a mother's love. Shaira is an orphan, Yasmin did ritual of her mother and Shaira is indebted to her. 

In broader perspective, the stage is being set for Shaira giving up on her love for Noor's happiness. Yasmin did not inform anyone about the possibility of Faiz being stuck in fire, she went there for a dupatta thinking her daughter will get married and live happily after her death. Will comment on Noor's reaction after watching it

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

i don't know why but Noor have not got the manners to be like a bahu begum but yes shaira have .