July 25 : Mai Rou Ya Hasu

NoraSM thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Shazaan are married, they go in their bedroom and Noor is lying on their wedding bed. One question, do they want us to dislike Noor? Because of her theatrics, Shaira had to go to kitchen and I did not get any Shazaan scene πŸ˜’

Shaira cooked something with milk for everyone and the fire was started from kitchen, there was no blast from LPG cylinder, wedding crackers caught fire. Everyone including Khala was rescued and brought outside the house. Noor was getting ready in her bedroom and Faiz had to attend nature's call. Azaan ran to save Noor, His mom and Shaira tried to stop him. He brought Noor back safely. 

Noor's mom went in fire to safeguard Noor's dupatta, I can't believe this fuc*ery, what kind of an idiot one has to be to die for a piece of clothing? Khala threw that piece of cloth outside the window asking Shaira to catch it. Khala has practically left Noor's responsibility on Shaira. Shaira and Azaan can adopt Noor, her actions are no different from Ruhi when Raman and Ishita got married and it was all Ruhi ke liye, except Ruhi was a child, well within her limits, a good one and Noor is a nuisance. Sorry If I am being mean, I don't feel positive for Noor when she is between Shazaan. 

Only people I felt bad for were Faiz and his parents, none tried to help him, they were yelling asking for Faiz, infact Khala heard that Faiz was inside, I thought she is going to protect him, but she went for a dupatta. 

1 Shaira - 

She knows alot about this family, she has researched about them, it is possible that she is here with an intention to take revenge, she wasn’t worried about Azaan when he went to save Noor, I had expected her to run inside behind him, people here are dying for a dupatta but There have been too many instances in which Shaira has been asked to be Noor's savior from Khala. She will be blamed for starting the fire which led to Faiz's death, Khala is responsible for her death, it was a suicide. I am 75-25 when it comes to Shaira. 

2 Noor - Noor was the last person in the kitchen, There was no fire when Azaan and Shaira left kitchen. If one believes that Shaira is responsible for her mother's death and starting a fire, why isn't she going to police and get Shaira arrested? We have to see this in upcoming episodes. 

3 Chachi-Chacha - I do not think that they were involved in this, Chachi was smiling throughout but I didn't get the feeling that they started the fire. Don't know about Khalid. 

If not Khalid then I think Shaira or Noor did it. One more important point is that fire was only in the kitchen area, servants spilled oil in the kitchen, so it could be an accident. 

Azaan and Noor had a good moment where he was helping her get ready for her wedding, they played a song to feed us, what Noor and Azaan share is not Ishq, it is Yaari πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„ , I like the relationship between Noor and Azaan, Noor and Shaira, I do not like the way Noor pushes herself between Shazaan. 

Edited by NoraSM - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I can't buy it as well. Noor won't be happy if she's gone..mom is more imp. than marriage..and it can be bought again as well.

shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Now if Noor blames Shaira it would look highly stupid.  Shaira dint lagaao aag intentionally + no one knows how did the kitchen area caught fire.  So,  blaming is lame here. Noor's mom herself went inside, no one is at fault here for Yasmin's demise. 

I don't think Shaira is negative cz the no.  Of times they have hinted her to be Noor's protector in coming future. I feel like she will do all balidaan for making Noor happy. 

The makers dint set the base properly.  They are just running.  

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

The show isn't bad but it gets really dramatic. I like shazan pairing, i like their scenes and noor-azaan's friendship. I wish they showed noor just as azaan's friend instead of his second wife too, but then it's the show's concept. I dont think Shayra is grey but rather Noor is the grey one. Like i felt the scene where noor's fingerprint was there on that nikaah e alan card, i feel she did that by purpose, they were highlighing that scene a lot, she purposely made sure her finger bleed slightly so that she can leave a mark on that card. There is chances for that mehendi and qubool hai thing done purposely by her, but the haldi one i m confused regarding that . I might be wrong just thinking. So far I find shayra innocent, i loved her scenes with yasmin. She geniunely considered yasmin as her mother and yasmin considered her like a daughter. But if shayra is the grey one, its possible she may have came with an intention. Maybe this nawab family may have had a hand in her parents death(probably suraiyya n her husband) or maybe she wants to take revenge from azaan for that, but she does have a soft corner for him. If she really wants revenge from azaan, then i feel she genuinely has a soft corner for just yasmin n noor, since yasmin gave her so much love as a mother n noor as a younger sister, so this is why she doesn't want them hurt. I think at the end of the day they will show none of the three characters are grey, and it was just all 'destined'

Edited by randomfancrics - 4 years ago
NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeenRose1

I can't buy it as well. Noor won't be happy if she's gone..mom is more imp. than marriage..and it can be bought again as well.

None tried to help Faiz 😒 I feel terrible for him. They just wanted to protect that dupatta so Noor can marry Azaan, Noor's fiance can die, none cares πŸ™

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: shiny9911

Now if Noor blames Shaira it would look highly stupid.  Shaira dint lagaao aag intentionally + no one knows how did the kitchen area caught fire.  So,  blaming is lame here. Noor's mom herself went inside, no one is at fault here for Yasmin's demise. 

I don't think Shaira is negative cz the no.  Of times they have hinted her to be Noor's protector in coming future. I feel like she will do all balidaan for making Noor happy. 

Noor's mom committed suicide for her dupatta, I don't think anyone is to be blamed for this. 

Shaira, my doll has tough days ahead of her, she will have to share her husband and live with the guilt of killing two people. I am counting on Azaan to stand by her and help her understand that it wasn't her fault. 

Edited by NoraSM - 4 years ago
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Jub ghar mein   aag  lagi ho to aisi  haalat mein nikah  kaun karta hai. Us time  log nikaah karne  ki sochenge ki aag bhujaane ki ? 

Nikaah ka dupatta to aise lene like liye dikhayega  jaise sub haveli  ko jalta hua chod  kur  nikah ho jaata  

Nikah is more important or safety? 

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shiny9911

Actually ! noor blames shaira is highly stupid , noor's mother herself went inside and it's no one 's fault. 

Itni fire kaun duppatte ke piche bhagta hai ?! 

I feel like this show will go on dil se dil tak way. 

Shorvori=Shaira,

Teni=Noor,

Parth= Azaan 

Sab ko muslim bana diya , 2 shaddi ko justify karne ke liye ....baki sab old he hai ... thoda revenge add kar diya .

Muje teni and noor mai koi fark nazar nai aata or na he shayra and shorvori mai.

Shorvori-parth ka initial days mai jaisa rishta tha waisa he azaan-shayra ka abhi hai .

DSDT mai Teni har jagaz third wheel ban kar ghumti thi , yaha Noor third wheel hai or har jagah isko dikhate hai.

End bhi waisa he hoga ..jaise shorvori jo tyag ki devi thi uski death dikha diya and teni ko sab kuch mil gaya. Yaha shayra tyag ki devi hai usko maar dege or noor ko sab mil jayega.

Colors is reusing old story with little new masala😑

Edited by sweet_tania - 4 years ago
NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Actually ! noor blames shaira is highly stupid , noor's mother herself went inside and it's no one 's fault. 

Itni fire kaun duppatte ke piche bhagta hai ?! 

I feel like this show will go on dil se dil tak way. 

Shorvori=Shaira,

Teni=Noor,

Parth= Azaan 

Sab ko muslim bana diya , 2 shaddi ko justify karne ke liye ....baki sab old he hai ... thoda revenge add kar diya .

Muje teni and noor mai koi fark nazar nai aata or na he shayra and shorvori mai.

Shorvori-parth ka initial days mai jaisa rishta tha waisa he azaan-shayra ka abhi hai .

DSDT mai Teni har jagaz third wheel ban kar ghumti thi , yaha Noor third wheel hai or har jagah isko dikhate hai.

End bhi waisa he hoga ..jaise shorvori jo tyag ki devi thi uski death dikha diya and teni ko sab kuch mil gaya. Yaha shayra tyag ki devi hai usko maar dege or noor ko sab mil jayega.

Colors is reusing old story with little new masala😑

Will Shaira die? πŸ˜žπŸ˜žπŸ˜ŸπŸ˜ŸπŸ˜žπŸ˜žπŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜– Don't say it like this. I can't make myself think about it. What about Azaan? Will he forget Shaira and move on with Noor? 😭😭😭😭

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I am so disgust with noor with yesterday episode that I can't describe how it look cheap when sleeping on bed of newly married couple. With whose permission she has enter into other bedroom. Really noor has no manner and moreover it is not also joke 

And more over noor is giving dhokha to  hone wala husband and to him she say qubool hai with smile face  and now she is hugging azan  hum  tumhe  chod kur nahi jaana  chahte  hai . How can u say this line to some other husband  when u r going to marry with someone else 

May be Noor agree to marry faiz  and show him that how she love him but actually she love azaan . And it will come in episode. She is betraying  faiz, azaan and shaiyra 

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago