UMeTV 24Jul"Mishti ke khilaaf geheri saazish"

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

popeye thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

I'm truely scared for Mishti.. I don't know how she is gonna cope with Minu and Kunal's plotting and Kuhu actually siding them. I really hope Abir supports her but anyone who knows Mishti should know that she can't do such a thing.  Despite the promo saying that Mishti will fight for her love I feel she will be completely alone and despite all her courage and good intention I don't think she can match the scheming mind of Minu. The only person who can do that is Abir as he knows his mother extremely well and knows the extent she can go to to get her way. Mishti still doesn't understand her that way. She still feels somewhere that she is doing what she is to protect her family. She doesn't see her for the scheming woman she is.. as so far she has put the gun on Kunals shoulders and fired. 

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: popeye

I'm truely scared for Mishti.. I don't know how she is gonna cope with Minu and Kunal's plotting and Kuhu actually siding them. I really hope Abir supports her but anyone who knows Mishti should know that she can't do such a thing.  Despite the promo saying that Mishti will fight for her love I feel she will be completely alone and despite all her courage and good intention I don't think she can match the scheming mind of Minu. The only person who can do that is Abir as he knows his mother extremely well and knows the extent she can go to to get her way. Mishti still doesn't understand her that way. She still feels somewhere that she is doing what she is to protect her family. She doesn't see her for the scheming woman she is.. as so far she has put the gun on Kunals shoulders and fired. 

@bold true.. I hope after that promo scene she should talk with abir and tell him everything.... 

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

@bold true.. I hope after that promo scene she should talk with abir and tell him everything.... 

I think high voltage drama is on our way.I am not liking it.I am scared of so much negativity.Why so much hatred for Mishti? what has she done?She rejected Kunal..that's it. Kunal can reject a girl,he can call off marriage with Kuhu.But a girl can't ...Nonsense.. This maa-beta ...😑

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Jayati321

I think high voltage drama is on our way.I am not liking it.I am scared of so much negativity.Why so much hatred for Mishti? what has she done?She rejected Kunal..that's it. Kunal can reject a girl,he can call off marriage with Kuhu.But a girl can't ...Nonsense.. This maa-beta ...😑

True.. Meenu ok.. She hate mishti from beginning.. But kunal is too much...i hope kuhu break her own marriage... After that society people should blame kunal for it.. πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚kunal ego needs to have major wound so he can think properly

Edited by Gaurirane366 - 4 years ago
Aanchal15 thumbnail

Thank you Suta πŸ™ Such immaturity from both Meenu and Kunal ..I do not mind all this drama if Mish stands resolute and  has staunch supporters in BP, BM and Abir!! The πŸ’― episode is going to be something ginormous.. excitement at its zenith πŸ˜Š I want a double whammy for munna .. alliance gets called off and Abir slaps him hard .. I am not bothered about Meenu.. 

Edited by Aanchal15 - 4 years ago
Ms.akabane thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Guys..a thought has been going on in my mind for sometime... Idk if i should share this coz its really scary but bol hi deti hoon

I always thought that in the end kuhu-kunal will not get married but instead a big twist is gonna happen on the wedding day and that is change of dulha or dulhan or both dulha dulhan

After watching todays segment..its more clear now that kunal-kuhu most possibly are not gonna get married and a.c.t  the segment kunal will break the rishta and they r gonna make it all look like its mishti's fault..

Now what if abir has to step in dulha's shoes to save the day? I really really hope thats not gonna happen but this thought keeps coming to my mind..

There's also another thing that may happen and that is abir and mishti marries instead of kunal-kuhu to save the family from badnami and all..the 100th episode may become the wedding of our mishbir..what do u think?

adni143 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.akabane

Guys..a thought has been going on in my mind for sometime... Idk if i should share this coz its really scary but bol hi deti hoon

I always thought that in the end kuhu-kunal will not get married but instead a big twist is gonna happen on the wedding day and that is change of dulha or dulhan or both dulha dulhan

After watching todays segment..its more clear now that kunal-kuhu most possibly are not gonna get married and a.c.t  the segment kunal will break the rishta and they r gonna make it all look like its mishti's fault..

Now what if abir has to step in dulha's shoes to save the day? I really really hope thats not gonna happen but this thought keeps coming to my mind..

There's also another thing that may happen and that is abir and mishti marries instead of kunal-kuhu to save the family from badnami and all..the 100th episode may become the wedding of our mishbir..what do u think?

mishbir shadi is surely going to happen but not in this much dramatic way but dont know for surprises

i feel something will happen and mishbir love each other truth will come in front of family and meenu would even have no option other than saying yes 

as u can see how desperately meenu dont want confession or anyone to know about them thats why she manipulated mishti through kuhu to not propose first and then when on engagement day badima was thinking of going to get mishti she knew abir would be there so first she offered for help and then deliberately was shouting mishti so that abir would hide

because she knows once mishti will confess or if anyone will cme to know abir will not back out 

so i feel as in sangeet she is planning of harming somebody but by default mishti will get harmed and abir panick will make everyone realise abir loves mishti especially bade papa and badi ma and they can ask for their marriege or confront mishbir and finally in these 10 days another mishbir engagement or sangeet will happen and both kuku and mishbir will get married

i dont think kuhu will reject kunal as it would be very hard to believe that even after knowing everything maheshwari will let kuhu with kunal or kuhu can forgive so i feel after marriage these all complication will only generate

anyway lets see what maker will come up with

but i think shadi will happen on 10th day of serial not 100 episode ya some major might happen on 100 episode

Isolophiliac00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Meenu is doing everything in her power to end up alone..

Like haven't she thought about the end result of her scheming..Let's say abir believes her then what?

Will he just forget mishti in a day.. the guy has fallen in love.. a guy who never stayed home has found solace somewhere.. how can she think he will be letting mishti go just like that..abir is going to be so broken and it is going to be beyond meenu to handle him..

Secondly, whatever kunal is doing right now. despite that he loves his brother, mother and to some extent kuhu as well.. Meenu's scheming is going to render him alone as well.. He wouldn't be able to handle the guilt of his brother's pain knowing he is the one behind it.. secondly he may hate meenu as well for using him like this and he and kuhu will be having a troubled relation as well when the maheshwari family gets to know kuhu's part in all of this..

All this is going to blow up in her face and whatever she is actually thinking is going to come true..

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Isolophiliac00

Meenu is doing everything in her power to end up alone..

Like haven't she thought about the end result of her scheming..Let's say abir believes her then what?

Will he just forget mishti in a day.. the guy has fallen in love.. a guy who never stayed home has found solace somewhere.. how can she think he will be letting mishti go just like that..abir is going to be so broken and it is going to be beyond meenu to handle him..

Secondly, whatever kunal is doing right now. despite that he loves his brother, mother and to some extent kuhu as well.. Meenu's scheming is going to render him alone as well.. He wouldn't be able to handle the guilt of his brother's pain knowing he is the one behind it.. secondly he may hate meenu as well for using him like this and he and kuhu will be having a troubled relation as well when the maheshwari family gets to know kuhu's part in all of this..

All this is going to blow up in her face and whatever she is actually thinking is going to come true..

I am waiting for it to blow up .. hayee kab aayega with din !!