Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.akabane thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: adni143

mishbir shadi is surely going to happen but not in this much dramatic way but dont know for surprises

i feel something will happen and mishbir love each other truth will come in front of family and meenu would even have no option other than saying yes 

as u can see how desperately meenu dont want confession or anyone to know about them thats why she manipulated mishti through kuhu to not propose first and then when on engagement day badima was thinking of going to get mishti she knew abir would be there so first she offered for help and then deliberately was shouting mishti so that abir would hide

because she knows once mishti will confess or if anyone will cme to know abir will not back out 

so i feel as in sangeet she is planning of harming somebody but by default mishti will get harmed and abir panick will make everyone realise abir loves mishti especially bade papa and badi ma and they can ask for their marriege or confront mishbir and finally in these 10 days another mishbir engagement or sangeet will happen and both kuku and mishbir will get married

i dont think kuhu will reject kunal as it would be very hard to believe that even after knowing everything maheshwari will let kuhu with kunal or kuhu can forgive so i feel after marriage these all complication will only generate

anyway lets see what maker will come up with

but i think shadi will happen on 10th day of serial not 100 episode ya some major might happen on 100 episode

I do hope thats what will happen..

Koms9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

I think the fact that Mishti is hiding a truth about her and Kuhu's relation from Abir; will eventually hurt Abir. And They might have some misunderstanding or disappointment when it comes out in open from some other source than Mishti.

As Abir mentioned on "Coffee day"; no matter how bitter the truth is he will stand by Mishti. But he wants her to tell him everything and not hide.