Does Kunal actually care about Kuhu?

tshaan thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I am conflicted in that Kunal is a good dude for the most part, a bit overbearing and arrogant but he’s also really sweet to his family, but my confusion is about his feelings for Kuhu. From what I’ve seen so far, he seems to be remorseful for using her and he puts on a pretty good show of being a good fiancé but he did that with Mishti too. I can’t tell if he has any feelings for Kuhu beyond just friendship.

Any moments that made you guys think he likes her beyond just a friend?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Keerthija thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I don't think he deserves kuhu( keeping in the mind that kuhu is not that white character). Yesterday even when she believed him without words ,he hardly looked her with love. I think one or two times he asked "sorry" to her ,that to in his mind for using her . 

For both kuhu and Kunal , they deserve to be punished . They don't deserve each other but in addition Kunal doesn't deserve anyone . 

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Keerthija

I don't think he deserves kuhu( keeping in the mind that kuhu is not that white character). Yesterday even when she believed him without words ,he hardly looked her with love. I think one or two times he asked "sorry" to her ,that to in his mind for using her . 

For both kuhu and Kunal , they deserve to be punished . They don't deserve each other but in addition Kunal doesn't deserve anyone . 

Hi Fi.... I have the same feeling. Totally agree with each and every words of yours. At this moment Kunal doesn't deserve any girl.

Keerthija thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jayati321

Hi Fi.... I have the same feeling. Totally agree with each and every words of yours. At this moment Kunal doesn't deserve any girl.

Better he can accept bramha charya viradham and become bhishma of rajvanshis 🤣and serve his elder brother and bhabhi to get rid of his sins😆

Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Better he can accept bramha charya viradham and become bhishma of rajvanshis 🤣and serve his elder brother and bhabhi to get rid of his sins😆

You mean a combination of Bheeshma and Lakshman

Keerthija thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dotslover22

You mean a combination of Bheeshma and Lakshman

Yes ya...since I love epics so much I incorporated it into daily soaps too😆

Actually I somewhat dont  like bhishma( for his silent behavior in serious situations) and love lakshman a lot( for his sacrifices he did for Ram). I think it is hard for me to accept that he is combo of bhishma and lakshman😳Lakshman will literally cry if we combine him with kunal🤣so better we should not take any serious decisions😃.

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Bang on.....🥳

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Kunal is fast steeping into the quicksand named Meenu and he is taking Kuhu along with him.😆

But in his mind he thinks, he is standing on a high mountain of morality and Abir is happily hanging from there along with Mishti. So he wants to throw Mishti off the cliff and pull his brother up.😆

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tshaan

I am conflicted in that Kunal is a good dude for the most part, a bit overbearing and arrogant but he’s also really sweet to his family, but my confusion is about his feelings for Kuhu. From what I’ve seen so far, he seems to be remorseful for using her and he puts on a pretty good show of being a good fiancé but he did that with Mishti too. I can’t tell if he has any feelings for Kuhu beyond just friendship.

Any moments that made you guys think he likes her beyond just a friend?

The day when he was talking to kuhu on the phone and Meenu was listening ...I lost all my hope ...that was so embarrassing...

Edited by Onyourface - 4 years ago
Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Wah yeh acha hai...!