Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Onyourface

The day when he was talking to kuhu on the phone and Meenu was listening ...I lost all my hope ...that was so embarrassing...

Band on..... that day kunal’s character turned beyond redemption for me. Though Kuhu needs a jolt to wake up from her dreamland she still doesn’t deserve a character like kunal. I think the next week 10 days he’s going to stoop even low if that’s possible at all

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: preeti200

Band on..... that day kunal’s character turned beyond redemption for me. Though Kuhu needs a jolt to wake up from her dreamland she still doesn’t deserve a character like kunal. I think the next week 10 days he’s going to stoop even low if that’s possible at all

He is breaking his own records everyday

music_l0ver036 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

to be honest, i saw yesterday's episode a little differently than you. I totally saw him have heart eyes when he first saw her when he got to her house. And he looked pretty happy with Kuhu saying she trusts him. I think he does like her but i don't know if he loves her yet. 

Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Keerthija

Yes ya...since I love epics so much I incorporated it into daily soaps too😆

Actually I somewhat dont  like bhishma( for his silent behavior in serious situations) and love lakshman a lot( for his sacrifices he did for Ram). I think it is hard for me to accept that he is combo of bhishma and lakshman😳Lakshman will literally cry if we combine him with kunal🤣so better we should not take any serious decisions😃.

Nice to see another Mythology fan here. I mentioned Lakshman because of serving bhaiya and bhabi. Kunal can in no way be compared with Lakshman. 

Keerthija thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dotslover22

Nice to see another Mythology fan here. I mentioned Lakshman because of serving bhaiya and bhabi. Kunal can in no way be compared with Lakshman. 

Yay... Hifi😳

Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hifi