Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: LuvSSever

Sumi dear🤗

Thats a perfect short sweet story for the new MeeJay #Sukor pic. matching it. sweet cute and surajlicious .. nice one. reminded of your SR

Thanks Uma...

was going through and realised i missed replying you.

Sorry.....

@ bold black my SR yesss I loved it............

sumsukor thumbnail

HisGirl…………..Her Sabkuch………….My SuKor ( a Special OS)

SneakPeak

(Well when I did the post Eye my girl… I will Eye you….., Mai first asked me to continue………. I did not have any idea (well now too….) but again Smita too asked….. so trying to weave in a college story of SuKor….. )

Ready for the journey????? Not a long one but to appease the SuKor college flavor….

Going back in time………………

He is the son of the influential family of a remote village…………………………

His father gave him guns instead of toys in his young hands………But……………….

She is the daughter of poor parents who are bonded labours of the influential family.

He was four …… he saw her tiny in the thatched shed in the torn saree hung as the jhoola.

He was told….. chota Malik….. she is a slave too…

But something breezed in the four year’s heart….. the tiny one’s fingers were tender….but she is a slave.

Not knowing anything the tiny one smiled its baby smile at him, but soon ………………

He is arrogant…………… hit the teacher too……………….

I want to study she said…………………. but was pushed down…

He passed his exams with a gun on the invigilators chest!!! He grew more arrogant…………… as he was uncontrollable …………………….

Destiny brought them together to meet….. well to hate each other………… in the high School…

Who is he? When asked her………………………… My Sabkuch she said……………………..

Who is she ? well none dared to ask him……………….. My Girl…………..Eye her I will eye YOU TO DEATH

Gunda….. Leave me. She thumped his legs.

Not looking at her…. Loosening his hold around her waist he said….

As I promise I will allow you to complete your studies BUT..YOU ARE MINE JUST MINE…..

Shall get back soon!!!

nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Intriguing sneak peek Sumi

Eagerly waiting for the story.

Happy Janmashtami Sumi 😊

77nikita thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sumi bring it on dear.... 👏👏👏

Waiting waiting

sumsukor thumbnail

Originally posted by: nemo316

Intriguing sneak peek Sumi

Eagerly waiting for the story.

Happy Janmashtami Sumi 😊

Thanks so so much Mai and wish you the same...

sumsukor thumbnail

Originally posted by: 77nikita

Sumi bring it on dear.... 👏👏👏

Waiting waiting

Niki 🤗

Word Count: 1

sumsukor thumbnail

Thanks Smita

Thanks for continuing Eye my girl...🙏🙏. It's quite interesting & engaging👍👍. It seems that it's a childhood love from his side. Loved the arrogant SR & naive but bold Chakor. Eagerly waiting for the next update. And thanks again for meet my wish, as I knew you will never deny our wish to fulfill 😊❤.

Unquote

sumsukor thumbnail

His Girl…………..Her Sabkuch………….My SuKor

Part I

The tender........... breeze...

Current – At the college

Reena came running to Chakor… are you alright….. You know him? …..

She said smiling proud Yes Suraj Rajvanshi….

What is he for you, Asked Reena….

SABKUCH….. she smiled looking at the Sun who was walking towards his abode. Igniting his bike HE turned and pointed his index towards her and fisted towards his heart.

She smiled….. Gunda….. clasping her books close to her heart….

Reena could not understand anything…..

The other boys were dazed…. Moved back far away from her…

Are you both in Love she asked?….. Chakor looked up LOVE????

Why should none Eye Her the boys mumbled.. Is the unruly in love with her... He heard... looked up to them they were fearing.... trembling... He said to himself LOVE??

The Journey

Yes it’s a long journey……….

The journey not with roses and thorns but with more toit. Hatred, Anger, Backstabs,sacrificing one’s own child for power…. Money…….. greed……………..

In all this, there was tenderness, which the rough hand wanted to hold on to.

Surajjjjjjj called the father…….a powerful politician Kamal Narain Rajvanshi………. Ruling like a Hitler in the remote village of Rajasthan….Most of the villagers are artisans but at the mercy of him to bring their works to the city…. He keeps all his village men under his thumb but projects to the world as a god sent man.. a good, kind hearted person.

The villagers pledged or pawned themselves as bandhuva to this ruthless politician as not only their village even their lives are parched within the dessert. He had his equally egoistic wife. His son is aged four but is being trained to follow his father….

Haan papa ran Suraj the four year old who was watching from their huge Bungalow far away at the boys who were playing the marbles. He ran to the father who never showed a smiley side of his face but only the high pitched arrogancy. Beta what are you doing???? How long I am calling.The little one shrinking his shoulders looked up. Here….. KN gave him a box…. The little child with full of happiness opened to see a pistol …… If he had been around ten he would have understood atleast a toy pistol but the little one wanted something soft to his hands….. Hold ….He shouted and the little one tried to hold which was heavy for him.

One wack on his hands, the boy shrieked in pain… If you can’t hold how can you hold my empire….this Rajvanshi empire….Learn to hold from young…. He left from there.

The able aid young Raam Singh took the boy who was crying to his room and said… Suraj Babu you should not cry as you are a man and you have to be like Maalik.

At the same time…. he heard a baby crying…………… he stopped crying….. he asked Raam Singh… who is crying…..

Oh!!! The new baby born in the shed behind its been a quite some days now!!! He went to look at the other work..

The four year looked through his big window….. he could seethe cowshed where there was a saree hanging tied like a joola and he could see it shaking. There was none beside.

He went towards the shed…..

It was shaking….. crying…. He went near it looked around…none there……the saree was wriggling as the baby was wriggling too…

Beneath was an ant pit …. With few ants coming out..

He went closer opening the saree to see………….

The red ant was coming towards his legs and the baby’s hands fell out….

He held the tender hand….. it stopped crying. The ants came to his feet when it was about to sting… he felt something warm on his feet….

He looked down to see the baby weeing through the saree and falling on the ants……

He felt his index finger wet…

He opened to see the baby happy holding his finger and sucking with its baby smile at him…

An unknown feeling of breeze. The fingers were tender….

Chotaaa maalik ran the workers towards him.. forcefully removing his hands when the baby started to cry…. He felt tinged……

Maalik is calling you…… this baby…….. oh this is your slave he said.

Slave???? But the hands are tender….. the ants below were dead in that pool of warm water.

He was drawn away……………………………

He used to go to visit the shed but the baby was taken along with her parents who stayed inside the village. They were artisans working in the basti and had brought the child to be stamped….

He felt angry, lonely missing that tenderness.

He saw the baby again when it was on its mai’s hands looking around when was asked to be brought by Maalik….

Looking around he was there, not knowing ….. she smiled…. Something breezed in him… it opened its small mouth when he felt her like a small nestling… she looks like a small bird… he said….

Bring her back when she is eight the cruel shouted…..the parents who were paranoid, shaking, bending their head down. Jee Maalik….covered her and walked away.

He ran towards when he was caught….. Where are you going…. Woh woh he said…. woh bachi hamara bandhuva … kaas aapki said the Cruel..

Bhanduva??? Will she not be here??? Aapki…. Is she Mine????

Two years passedby he seldom saw her. With no sweet talks to him he grew arrogant… the chota maalik went to his brain…. The more arrogant he was, his father was looking at him, just to have his fathers attention he would pick fight and boss around …………………

It was a sunny day he went to school and on the way the car stopped… He shouted at the driver…it stopped beside the basti……………….

She was two playing beside … he went to sit in the shade when his hands brushed hers… its tender he felt… she smiled….

He shook his head and went away…..but caressing his hands….

Years rolled fast…………………………

She was eight……

He was leaving for school……………..

She was dragged to the bungalow to do the household work with the workers.

She was crying as the chains were paining….. but she saw him walk past.

I want to go to school she sad…… she was pushed down….

It was a simple problem but none could not solve….. She solved….

What you want the Maalik asked.

She looked into his eyes and said I want to Study……….

Will she study? Rise above to rise her basti……

Suraj don’t copy.. said the invigilator…. The twelve year old just kept his gun at the invigilators chest… Do you know who I am?

Suraj Rajvanshi!!!

If I don’t pass none pass here……………………….

Edited by sumsukor - 5 years ago
nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Beautiful start ❤️, it reminded me of Udaan.

KN is as heartless as he was in the serial.

Aww Sukor were connected right from the start, the way Chakor stopped crying when he held her hand, to the breezy feeling Suraj felt and Chakor protected him without knowing ❤️❤️❤️.

That Sabkuch 😍😍😍

Seems to me that grown up Chakor loves Suraj but isn't ready to admit it, Suraj Hasn't admitted it either but he's closer to his realization than her.

Eagerly waiting for next

sumsukor thumbnail

Originally posted by: nemo316

Beautiful start ❤️, it reminded me of Udaan.

KN is as heartless as he was in the serial.

Aww Sukor were connected right from the start, the way Chakor stopped crying when he held her hand, to the breezy feeling Suraj felt and Chakor protected him without knowing ❤️❤️❤️.

That Sabkuch 😍😍😍

Seems to me that grown up Chakor loves Suraj but isn't ready to admit it, Suraj Hasn't admitted it either but he's closer to his realization than her.

Eagerly waiting for next

Thanks Mai so so much for this quick one...🤗

Cant tell you how relieved I feel as I had to link with the written college concept of our Dashing Dude SR and our birdie Chakor so had to twine with the show too.. but did not want AZ ..(so bugged of the same goats graze and the fellows there 😆)

SUKOR connection yep yep....lets see how it goes.....