sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Umaaaaaa 🤗🤗

Wow wowo this is bonanza for me

🥳 Sumi happy happy made my day ..

Those gifs and the big hug .... 

Thanks so so so much.

Yep old SuKor, Udaan matchless, priceless.  

sumsukor thumbnail

Thanks so much Smita 😍 😍. Never say late... 

Bonus :

Sorry Sumi for too late reply as I was drowned in workload. This happens every year on the eve of Durga Puja. You gave us this beautiful bonus to make us please even in such busy schedule but I didn't get time to read the whole part in one go. Sorry again but thank you so much for making all our wishes fulfill 🙏🙏 You are too good 👌❤❤. It was so beautiful, so rejoicing , I loved & enjoyed it thoroughly 😃😃. Anjali's amazement, seeing the weird name on Chakor's phone screen 😁😁 Sukor argument over phone regarding meet in solitary, SR getting angry with her, disconnecting call, so cute 😊❤❤. Poor Ram, for the sake of friendship, purposely failed to keep eye on Chakor & become his informer 😁😁. Loved the way he came to meet Chakor, warning her that he wouldn't hesitate to enter her room in future, so desperate 😁😉😉. His playing the song, escaping from getting caught by Dh-An. But while 2nd time at their invitation he came there with full on SR style & attitude 👌😎, it was then that An's eyes caught that Sukor relationship was more than mere friendship, upon visiting their house Suraj realised that the signs of Chakor's tragic past are not just scattered all over her room but it made a deep impact on her heart. His gifting the laptop, her thank you hug ❤😍, made him pleased but I loved that he maintained the distance during the hug, such a nice guy 👌💘💘. His foresight & cleverness in which he saved her from being trapped in KN's conspiracy, so appreciative 👏👏 & his words to KN "I'm there where I've to be ". Loved Chakor's apposite answer to Rahul as she has the confidence to Suraj that he will not spare them, no one can save them from his wrath. And what a redoubtable entry of SR, with such superheroic style & inimitable attitude 👌👏👏. His roaring, Suraj is here...., the punches, his fiery eyes, the enraged voice was enough to scare Rahul & gang, his fracturing their hands for touching his girl & strangled Rahul in an attempt to misbehave with her 👏👏👏 & I loved the way he threatened them not to dare say anything about the incident. I always admire SR's uncontrollable, daredevil attitude, always a treat for us 😍😍. Loved the entire action sequence, thanks Sumi 🙏🙏❤❤. Then her muttering to herself during practice, getting shy thinking of him 😊😊 his overhearing, their cute banters (Sukor trademark) 😁😁. So entertaining & enjoyable. Not only Chakor but me too enjoyed their chori chori chupke chupke meeting. It's a fantastic update 👌👌. Thank you.

Unquote 

sumsukor thumbnail

(Hey all happy dusshera.. many had been asking me to write about Sukor wedding and life but i was putting it off due to my work and honestly posting on IF is becoming frustrating.  I am loosing my interest to write... just had some time and wrote this late night and guess who forced me to post on IF.. Well should I say.... so here it is..... have to edit my best but if there is a overlapp of words kindly bear with it...... .

warning: bit bold uggh you all know me tantantaaanaaatan😉)

Happy reading and share your tomatoes / comments smiley14

And the miracle did happen………. My SuKor. His Girl Her Sabkuch their………

He stood back holding her after the beautiful kiss.  It was precious for him….Their first kiss….

She is so beautiful, she is so fragile like a flower….She is precious to me for she is MINE… He promised within himself to shower all his love and protect her always…..

He is so protective and he has been alone… He needs to beloved for he is MY SABKUCH .  She promised within herself to shower all her love that he had missed over the years…..

As promised the true gentleman he was, waited for her to complete her engineering and then within few months took their relationship to their next level.  The exchanged their marriage vows to be with each other and spend their lives together.

Suraj Rajvanshi……….

The Business Tycoon….. the King maker in the Rajasthan political empire but never seen in the front. Just his name send chills down those who even try to think of doing harm to Rajasthan.  He dictates terms with regards to the handicrafts…. The best handicrafts that travels internationally. The basti is  no more basti but a well developed town with latest design technology institute under the able guidance of Chakor Rajvanshi which has the excellent facility and faculty catering to students from lower income strata. The bastiwalas hands are now laden with gold and money and not with Bandhuva Mohar.

Walked in with the best outfit was the slim tall guy out of the Haveli..

Sir Sir…. Please we have been waiting to meet SR..

Shhhhh turned the guy …Raam, the Business Administration Graduate who is the Executive Assistant of SR and Chakor Rajvanshi…. Your time is at 3:30pm to meet SR and you have come too early.  Kindly make yourself comfortable at the visitors longue.  You will be called when your time comes and do you have any questions in specific he asked the gentlemen from the famous Media House who wanted to walk the talk session with SR.

Yes sir few but the most important ones are

Does SR believed in miracle????

How does he feel his life about now???

We know him as the business tycoon, a King Maker but why he always calls himself as Suraj Rajvanshi, Chakor’s husband with pride???

It was a palatial bedroom.

He was on the rocking chair………….. gently rocking………..stroking…………a mild lullaby playing……….

Walked in very very quietly Raam …. Gave a chit which had the three important questions…

He looked up at the giant picture of Her smiling hugging him.  She was perfectly fitting into him.

Does Miracle happen…………..? his current life??? Pride as ChaKor’s husband……???

He stroked… soothingly…..

Miracle??? 

Hmm looking at her pic stroking the one on his chest…. He smiled  kissing the chubby little one who was happily sleeping on the most protective chest, with arms around it, not bothered about the world as why should it bother when the most strong one who will thwart anyone for the peace of his little one there.

He spoke softly….. Miracle did happen even before I realised that it has happened in my life.

It happened when I was just four years…. it saved me right when it was born till you were born.  He kissed the little one’s temple who was oblivious to anything but sleeping with a smile on its lips, its tiny hands resting on the strong torso.

But how did you happen??? He smiled…the little one snuggled…he caressed its cheeks when it held his thumb and started sucking….

Like my girl…..he smiled...

A little of travel behind 18 months….

She was in the third year when he finished college and they had confessed their love for each other….. Kamal Narayan was jailed……but the unromantic one was too busy with her studies, her marathoning and in her Lokmatha activities helping others when he had to always keep track of her to bring her back to him…

He wanted her to stay in the Jaipur bungalow but she outrightly refused saying she will stay only with Masterji but he can visit her anytime… He was irritated but could not force her too as he knows about her…though he could go meet her whenever he wanted to, but just nothing more than mere holding her hands or being fed by her.  They would go out but so much as she will be busy in her college work or her marathoning practice.

He did not want to go to Amarpura after his engineering completion.  Chakor insisted him to join MBA in the same university as it would help them in the development of the village. Dude was too clear and joined the Masters just to be in the same college and to be with her.  In all,  the only happiness was she came along with him to the college in his bike as the whole College was aware that they were dating and in love.  How can’t they know as just a look with a little of wrong intention by anyone at his girl would make them wet in their pants.

It was a late evening

They were in the terrace….

Chakor…. He called … she was busy preparing for the seventh semester when he sat beside her slowly back hugging…. She jumped… he was startled??? what???Lokmatha do you remember we are in love and courting???

Hmmm yes I told you I love you…. Now Suraj what more you want… (she knew and put her innocence and non-romantic trait as defense as if she gives in dude will be in full form romancing her and she was very clear that nothing till she finishes college and honestly she is in love but does not know the nuances of love nor does she worry about expressing too).

He chuckled…Yes, what will you give, even if I want(murmuring within him uff thank god we kissed at the camp night, else we would not have confessed too) as if you will give….. getting a hug itself is a herculean task, do I have the luxury of a kiss. He smirked with false anger.  She smiled, acchha… Gundako gussa aagaya.  Lo she held his cheek and gave a kiss on his forehead.

He cried… Chakor please not here please one kissi dedho na yehan showing his lips.  Nothing wrong…She felt really sad as she had literally chased him when he would incline to kiss her.  She was awed at him, the Gundaa, terror to all, the most handsome guy whom all the girls drool over is sitting in front of her pleading for just one blissful kiss.  Forgetting herself in him she held his cheeks and was close to giving ……………… she closed her eyes…….. he was in moon anticipating what was coming…. They were a mm away.

Chaaaakooooorrrrr…… Anjali called her coming up the stairs….. They just moved back….. haaan Anjali maa she just straightened her trying to put her head down so that her blush is not seen…. Suraj, Chakor its too late, please come have food,  she said.  haan ma….said Chakor.  Gundaa was so angry he just got up and doubled up from there saying thanks Anjali ma but I need to go…

He went to the ground to take his bike when Chakor came running to him…. she held his hands… please don’t get angry… he just pulled her close to him, .... don’t I deserve a small peck from you…. I miss you so much Chakor… and you think I am a perv……. Before he could complete she held his cheeks and placed a kiss on his cheeks… it shook him and he just held her more…. Looking into her eyes he could not talk anything…. She said pleadingly pleaseeee. Just another three months I will complete mine and you will complete yours and then we can….. he lifted her chin… I love you Chakor…. I feel lonely without you… I am unable to stay away from you…. It kills me he said.  Please…. she said just three months.. She stood on his toes and hugged him still maintaining the distance…

Three months was killing him as she had her race in Delhi and then busy with preparation of the final semester and so was he as she said that she want him to pass with highest CGPA so dude was left with no option but to study well… and needless to say she would be preparing the notes for him while he will be in his own world looking at her…

It was the final day and the farewell day……………All were dressed in their best outfits.  Dude was in his black shirt and Jean and she was in her Anarkali …..There were farewell speeches but dude had no patience.. He just grabbed her and put her in his jeep and took her off…  She was surprised, as he was not answering her as to where he was driving to… Suraj…. She asked when she realised he was driving towards the bridge the same old bridge…. He stopped  on the bridge…. It was breezy and dusky…. Hardly anyone was there…. Below was the thick bushes…..

He got down and opened the door for her.  She got down…. why are we here she asked… the moon was shining bright on her face…. He lifted her and made her sit on the bonnet.  He took out two small boxes and placed it.  She was surprised. What is this Suraj.?.

Chakor…. He was too emotional…. Opening the box he took a beautiful ring out of it…. I know this is not a beautiful place, I know this is not a romantic set up too but this place and this bridge is very close to me as I found  my heart here… She teared…. I realised that someone cares for this Gundaa… I have a little girl,  my girl to worry about me… someone to fight with me… someone who will fight for me….someone who will love me however flawed I am…. I stood by my promise but I cannot wait more… I cannot stay away from you…. Chakor I love you….. he was tearing terribly….. holding the ring he asked her…. Chakor Will you Marry me…. Will you allow me to start living …..I have no life other than you…… Tell me Chakor.

Nodding with tears she extended her slender hands to him….Yes Yes Suraj…. I too have no life without you she said.  He slid the ring into her finger and kissed it. 

He gave the other ring to her… She cried….. holding the ring.  I too realised that I have someone to protect me, love me, love this unromantic, taunting, ziddi, pagal ladki. Many a times I go about so high into dangers but I know you are always there behind me as the Guardian Angel. I know I am not perfect but will you Marry me and love me forever and ever…. She cried…. He closed her lips and said you are the one perfect for me…. Yes he said, allowing her to slide the ring on his finger.  She took his hands kissed and kept in her eyes when he lifted her and placed her down holding her.

Within a week’s time the wedding was fixed, well the purohit had no option as we know why… BhuKa felt Dhrona and Anjali were the rightful one to do the kanyadhaan for Chakor. Suraj was impatient as BhuKa, Anjali and Dhrona had charted out elaborate wedding plan which was tiring too. Chakor was not to be seen for a full day which was driving him crazy. Amarpura was fully decorated with feast for the basti and many guests from industrial and political and sports front were invited for the occasion and reception.

The D day arrived, he was in a golden and red sequenced sherwani and she in matching beautiful lehenga heavily decked with jewels.  A simple mangalsutra with solitaire diamond was selected by Suraj though Anjali was not happy as it was too simple but he knew Chakor’s preference so selected the same. The function got over by he adorning her maang with his stamp that sindoor, just compelling him to lift her veil but the naughty elders were not allowing him.

The day was long and ended well….both the hearts were palpitating especially hers!!!

The six month on him wriggled sucking his thumb…

Hmmm he said… you know what happened…

Aah aah it was noising, looking up….

He smiled kissing its soft head…

She was seated in the middle of the big bed, in a white lehenga with red veil….head bent down…

He walked in very slowly…. towards his life…..

He very slowly lifted the veil.  She was looking dull but was putting a smile on her face.

He held her face which had those big hangings and with full jewellery on her.  Chakor he said when she winced in pain…. aaahhh.  What happened he jittered…. Are you ok?, Did I hurt you?  A little tear drop unknowingly fell.  No no I am sorry she said… the jewellery is too heavy and it hurts she said.  He realised that her ear lobes were red.  He helped her remove the earrings when she scrunched in pain.  why do you wear these… he was agitated at the elders.  He helped her remove the jewellery slowly and found her hands were indeed a bit bruised due to the heavy bangles… Its ok she said…. but unknowingly her heart was fluttering… pounding …

He noticed she was not her self…. Is anything hurting he asked… hmmm my head is hurting… he just asked her to change from her heavy lehenga into a simple cotton night wear. He was upset that her lobes were red and all these rituals and jewels were hurting her.  You need not wear this.  Please be yourself he said.  She changed and removed the rest of the jewels and just had the mangalsutra… walked back to the bed and he was not to be found.   she sat on the bed and slid on the pillow when he walked in with ice pack and a pain balm. He made her lie down and applied the balm applying the ice pack. Suraj…. She said … I am sorry…..I am fine …..

He very very carefully brought her close to him and felt her heart pounding… she looked into his eyes and said… its ok… I am fine… he slowly hugged her caressing her back..kissed her forehead and her cheeks when she jittered and her heart was erratic…. He realised as he was too in the same state but her headache was adding to her woe… He held her chin caressed her cheek and said… don’t bother about anything… please sleep he said and made her lie down…. She felt at ease…she has been in his proximity, used to his simple touches  but this was new an unknown palpitation. 

He laid down beside, she curled resting her head on his shoulders when he pressed her temples… spoke within himself I promise my little girl I will not hurt you though you are mine… She looked up and said Suraj… I love you…. Thanks….. and quickly slipped into sleep as tiredness was taking over her.  He smiled and slept holding his world in his arms. Their first night passed peacefully with love though not with passion…

The next day….

Chakor got a call from the Jaipur Marathon Association as she was nominated as the brand ambassador of Rajasthan Sports Council and wanted her to participate in a grand function which was for two days. Suraj could not go as he had to be in Amarpura for an international business deal.  He said he would join her on the second day and would travel back together. Both found it difficult to part but had no choice though the elders were upset that the young couple are getting separated just after their wedding and immediately after their first night (well none knew what happened as they thought something happened)

They spoke to each other…. She was felicitated on the second day…. He came in his sheer shirt and jean. He was made to sit in the front row.The whole crowd was drooling over his aura, style and swag and the way he crossed his legs and sat with authority…. She was in a beautiful yellow muslin saree with a low black blouse. He could not move his eyes off her…. First time in a saree…. Dude lost himself and  so was she seeing him in sheer… He signed saying she looked pretty.  She blushed… He was called on to the stage when he doubled up in style and went up and stood beside her.  He was introduced as the business tycoon, the literal god of Amarpura when he held the mike and said, he is proud to say Suraj, Chakor’s husband who by her love and virtue made him start to live his life. He went down to his seat so that the others could continue the rest of the program while she was still on the dias.

The function got over and she came running to him from stage… the crowd was surrounding them and they just could not talk to each other.  He quickly called the Council people and asked them to handle the crowd. Ceremonial questions were answered and they got on to the jeep to drive to her hotel room where she was made to stay….

He stopped mid way taking her hand and said you look beautiful in saree… you too in this shirt look very handsome…. They had to stay that night and drive the next day early morning.  The way to the hotel was with scenic beauty and she was lost in that enjoying like a kid. Suraj look at the clouds it looks like a fish… look there its like a deer… he got lost in her excitement…. But was enjoying that innocence… at the same time her saree was indeed making him go crazy. The cloud was dusky orangish when they were reaching the hotel which was beautiful with lovely landscape.  It started to drizzle and she was just enjoying herself in that when it started to rain…. She was looking beautiful and the raindrops on her was adding to her seductiveness.

Rocking the little one….You know ……he said your mummy was sooo beautiful and …the baby looked up to him smiling… aaah  aahhh… made happy noises…

Suraj…. Came a voice  from behind and closed his mouth…. She was behind him… is this a story to be told to our six month baby…. She was scrunching her eyes but blushing too reminiscing that moment… thumbina Suraj.  He held her hand and kissed her… hmmmm well my deary, my sweetheart I know no story other than our story and pulling her to him he said my most memorable one… hmm hmmm she was shy…bending down she kissed his forehead…

Dhruv…… how is my sonakudi.. pyaara bacha aaj. she said.. ….the little one was sucking his thumb and looking at something on his chest…. It was a small red ant a tiny one…. It was running up to Suraj’s shoulders when the little one just patted on it eager to catch and held in its hands…. It did not cry but was looking at its hands.  Whats there on pappa’s shoulder…releasing the thumb,  She took the little one which was jumping excitedly looking at her…aaahhhh aaahhh…  He teased... just like mumma liking papa’s thumb…she blushed…. She looked at the closed tiny hands and opened to see the little ant dead… Suraj  she shouted look…. He kissed her and the little one… Like mumma protecting papa now itself… My prince, My Polar Star My Dhruv he kissed the little one which was jumping to go to him…

He kissed her when Raam called him reminding him about the interview … Yes Miracle did happen in my life and I am since living my life he said… going towards…

The little one six month old Dhruv was indeed the polar star in their life… she smiled to herself… her cheeks blushing... holding the little one on her chest….she looked up to the clear blue sky…kissing the little one…

Not bothering about the drizzle and the rain she started to swirl laughing like a child… I love rain. Suraj see its so nice   she was just playing it with her hands.  He got down and walked towards her… two days of missing her was showing in his eyes and the wetness on her was making her seductive too.  Her saree clung to her that she was luscious… he was getting ignited…. And was getting jealous of the rain as it was touching all over her which had to be touched by him… he got lost in her and was getting wet.  She swirled when he caught her and grabbed her by her waist… she just clung to him when she realised he was so handsome and his torso was like a roman sculpture  toned , firm completely wet revealing in the wet shirt… her hands wwere on his torso and her blouse was indeed revealing. His eyes were turning dark and she lowered her eyes and realised her heart fluttering with his proximity.  All her parts was stuck to him and his gaze made her realise something new…. Her peaks were hardening… a different feelings, sensation… he slowly held her tighter as his hands on her bare waist was creating ripples in her… the water falling over her…. He slowly raised her to him holding her cheeks… she was holding his shoulders when her assets started to tingle and her peaks were caressing his wet torso… it was fire and his pupas were dangerously turning thin and dark..

You are mine and I don’t want even the rain to touch you he said slowly kissing her lips… Su…raj.. she was non coherent…. We are ….. he carried her up to their room… Her heart was pounding and lips shivering… she realised her whole body was acting different…. He slowly removed her pallu and looked at her blouse which was wet revealing the mounds… she turned to take the towel when he back hugged her and kissed her nape slithering his hands through her waist thumbing her naval along  the sareeline… she was jittering…  he turned her towards him when she closed her eyes….her hands on his torso… Surajjj your heart is fluttering she said… hmmmm he said when she unknowingly placed his hands on her saying mine too… She did not realise she placed his hands on her mounds… he moved his right hand very very slowly when she rippled in sensations.. she was shaking, he was holding her tight to him crushing her into him. she realised that not only her lips on her face was shivering but her lips below  for the first time was palpitating…

I love you he said…. passion was taking over them…. She was holding his shoulders tight.  Are you scared he asked … hmmmm yes…no …… but this …….I dunno….sweetheart... I am no less he said lets learn together he said slowly removing her wet saree.  She was heaving,he removed his shirt when she thought her bossoms would explode in palpitation as her peaks were brushing his. She did not stand on his toes but raised herself to hold him..

Chakor you are so beautiful he said… I love you…. He removed her wet blouse when she yelped… he removed his jean and his boxers and tied the towel around… she lowered her eyes in shy when he reached her inskirt.  She held his hands… kissing her soothingly he said I will not hurt you my little girl when she rose and kissed him saying I am no more a little girl blushing.. she helped him remove her inskirt and her wet inners when he  lifted her and placed her on the bed hugging her and was drying her hair with his towel bringing the quilt over their waist.. they both were bare up which was heating them… he very slowly brushed her assets when she moaned and her lips lower was palpitating fast.  She was heaving when he kissed her softly kissing down her valley…

He stopped at the mangalsutra which was shining bright.  Holding it in his hands he looked up to her and said Chakor Suraj Rajvanshi with a stress.  You are so sexy he said….. she blushed red completely. She was shivering a bit when he just twined his legs with hers….Going half over her… Surajjj she was palpitating when he slowly opened her and first time placed his fingers on her pearl … her eyes were fluttering with the sensations he was creating.  His member was caressing her thighs which she realised and closed her eyes…. he rubbed her very slowly and realised she was wet, moist and swollen a bit… she was palpitating erratic.  He kissed her lips and all over her face soothingly constantly saying I love you sweetheart…he made her hold him when her hands shivered.. found he was masculine and fully grown… she got a bit scared too but trusted him..

She was closing her legs when he slowly went down to kiss her calm her nerves and prepare her… with urge and passion taking over she slowly realised what was going to come… he kissed her all over… her curves her back, her bulges, her toes while slowly rubbing her down and circling her inner things.  She was also holding him as he was throbbing…. She was terribly wet when he held her cheeks and said Chakor this is going to hurt… hmmm  I don’t know but heard…. Hmmmm….he slowly thrusted into her when tears started rolling down as there was shriek pain.  she digged her nails on his shoulders.  aawwwhh ....Shhh …. She bit her lips when he stopped and was sweet talking her… you are beautiful…. Sweetheart you are warm he said.  How am I he asked to ease her.. .hmmmm she blushed, hearing her heart pounding... mmm..you are hot she said… he smiled.. proud.. My hawt baby, my little girl… she said no more little girl I am your girl… she was easing so he slowly started to take pace …. He was taking it slow and was pushing. She bit his hands and soon started to sync in his rhythm… with still tears in her eyes but smiling….

Chakor you are so amazing, sexy, smooth and slowly he pushed completely into her when pleasure started to build up… she arched moaning terribly… he was placing kisses on her and was caressing her assets… these are beautiful, sexy, big and mine he slowly bit them when she closed her eyes in passion and pleasure…

He took the pace and steadied it and he said look into my eyes look he said… she refused saying she is feeling shy…. He said as you are mine, I am yours… as I enjoy and started to live you too should enjoy and see if I am perfect for you.  She pulled him aggressively and kissed his lips saying Suraj is only for Chakor and Chakor is only for Suraj…. I love you,,,, you are hawt, masculine and MY EVERYTHING… he said sweetheart I cant hold more when she readied to take that force within her and both called out in ecstacy…

He fell on her felt his life was complete as she heaved aloud in pleasure…

I love you Chakor he said kissing her forehead she could not speak but just said hmm hmm…it was sheer pleasure,passion, the man and the women twined to become one… reached their Zenith…There is only one Suraj, one Chakor and they perfectly fit into each other……

She smiled kissing the their symbol of love which was on her chest… He walked in after the interview hugging her  kissing her nape along with their little one...

He said naughtily... smiled... my prince, your mumma is red, looks like she is reminiscing it… he said don’t strain your brain to remember as we can always have a replay…..hmm hmmm she smiled….

She smiled ….thumbina Suraj…. He pulled her kissing her hard…. Ummummm she pushed him Suraj you are doing this in front of our baby.  He said yes let him know how much this paagal papa loves his mumma… when she said true paagal sach meypucca paagal.

Pulling her closer he said and I am not ashamed of it.

Dhruv Rajvanshi was all smiles looking at the duo…. It had it bout of milk and slept peacefully on her while she rested back on her man who circled his love and his life with his strong arms…

Miracles do happen as never did they think that the one stamped at three days will be stamped by his love forever and ever.

Placing the little one in its cradle she readied herself to cradle her man who was waiting for her to love and to be loved as he knows nothing other than to love her for 

she is HIS and he is her EVERYTHING.

77nikita thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Again, sumi, I am at a loss of words. It's just fantabulous 👏👏👏how do you manage to ace it always yaar!!!!👍👍👍

Its so wonderfully written that one can almost live the story🙈🙈..... every detailing is just awesome.... right from the baby to the terrace to his agitation to the wedding to the first night and the "first night" 👌👌👌don't know how many times I am going to read it😍😍

God bless the souls who keep pestering you for stories😜😜 keep up the good work dear

sumsukor thumbnail

Originally posted by: 77nikita

Again, sumi, I am at a loss of words. It's just fantabulous 👏👏👏how do you manage to ace it always yaar!!!!👍👍👍

Its so wonderfully written that one can almost live the story🙈🙈..... every detailing is just awesome.... right from the baby to the terrace to his agitation to the wedding to the first night and the "first night" 👌👌👌don't know how many times I am going to read it😍😍

God bless the souls who keep pestering you for stories😜😜 keep up the good work dear

Sumi happy to hear that word after a long time 💃💃😍😍

🙈🙈🙈 I was also like this but that's how it is.. 😜😜

Oh god but thank you it's frustrating to post on IF but. Just preferred the old version was so user friendly. 

Annnd taaannkkuuuuu🤗🤗

sumsukor thumbnail

Thanks Mahsa for your excited twitter post.

thanks for the magical wrrrittting sumi. from baby to wedding and first nigh made me ☺️their every moment fiery bliss magic want to read more.

sukor is love superrrrrr

unquote

Awwwh is Sukor is love Sumi too shy shy....

sumsukor thumbnail

A big big hig Smita for the lovely words 🤗 🤗 🤗. Thank you so much. 

Again a superb, mind-blowing one Sumi 👌👌. Every time I read your writing, I marvel at your innovative ability 😮😮. Thanks for your warning message but do you really think is still need any warning to read your taantannatanntannn... .😜😜 We are in love & so accustomed to read such sensual scenario 😍😍. 

It was nice to read SR, the business tycoon becomes the originator of Rajasthan's development & progress but on behind the scenes, so famous but yet he introduced himself as his wife's proud husband, such a devoted husband 👏👏❤❤. I just could visualized Vj as the powerful, dignified business persona 😍😍. I loved the way Suraj reminiscing about the momentous & joyful moments in his life while he was storytelling to his six months old child, despite the kiddy may not understand anything 😊😊 but the thought was fabulous Sumi 👌👌. 

I loved the terrence scene. His back hugging, her startling, & how cleverly she used her innocence & unromantic image as a thin curtain midst of them 😁😁 because she knows that once he gets the green signal, he can no longer be intercepted 😉😉, his muttering, the forehead kiss, but A's calling interrupted their private moment which made him angry. Then on the farewell day, his proposing her in the beautiful way which was emotional too, their exchanging ring. It was not held in a grand or glamorous way like their marriage ceremony but it was so fascinating 😍😍. I can visualize Meejay as the bride & groom in the gorgeous attire 😍😍 Their first night was not luscious but was so nice, their pounding hearts,  the nervousness, his getting agitated on the elders seeing the scratches on her body for the heavy jewelry. Loved his caring nature, his applying the balm & ice pack on her with utmost care & love 👍❤❤. 

I loved the way little Dhruv saved his Papa from bite of the ant with his tiny hands like his Mom did while she was a baby. I loved that scene 👌❤❤.  

In the function, Suraj dressed in a sheer shirt & Chakor in yellow muslin, awesome combination to any romantic scene 😍😍❤❤, it has a different charm & the rainfall, uffff.... made the night so romantic, enchanting & electrifying 🔥 🔥 . You always make us spellbound with your innovative ideas which make every scene distinct from other & I'm ecstatic to reading & imagining Meejay in such intimate scene. They were so desirous to meet after two days separation, their longingness towards each other was so evident that how much they love & want to get each other, her getting fascinated seeing him in sheer shirt, his loosing himself, being mesmerized by her seductive beauty in Saree 😮😮😍😍. And what can I say about the romantic night, I'm totally mesmerized. The love & sensuality bridged the gap between them, his touch was causing the exhilaration in her. It was bold & beautiful   You maintained it's charm & eroticism all over the scene 🔥 🔥 🔥 . Their sublimation took me to another world. Can't explain but as always you made me blushing 🙈🙈🙈🙈 & sweating by this super hot sukor romance 🔥 🔥 🔥 . It was so fiery & fabulous & the sweet journey of their marriage life began utterly. At the end loved their happy family moment with their symbol of love, his babes & cute sleeping face & Suraj's naughtiness were so adorable 😍😍❤❤. Thank you for this fantastic & fiery write up 👍.  Sorry for this lengthy comment 😊😊.

Unquote 

And never say lengthy as i just love the way dissect and analyse my story. Thanks you so much dear

nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

It's awesome Sumi 👍🏼

Chakor acting unromantic to stop Sutaj 😆 and when she finally agrees, Anjali ma becomes villain 😆, poor Suraj 😆.

Loved the proposal, so simple yet romantic 

Sukor scene with Dhruv was cute.

The rain dance and Sukor romance were so romantic and hot 🔥🔥🙈🙈.

Thanks Sumi for this beautiful story ❤️️❤️️

sumsukor thumbnail

Originally posted by: nemo316

It's awesome Sumi 👍🏼

Chakor acting unromantic to stop Sutaj 😆 and when she finally agrees, Anjali ma becomes villain 😆, poor Suraj 😆.

Loved the proposal, so simple yet romantic 

Sukor scene with Dhruv was cute.

The rain dance and Sukor romance were so romantic and hot 🔥🔥🙈🙈.

Thanks Sumi for this beautiful story ❤️️❤️️

Thanks so much Mai 🤗

Haha poor suraj 😝

Me too, 🙈🙈🙈 when writing and  visualising it 

Thanks for the lovely words 

sumsukor thumbnail

Thanks Sonia it's never late to receive your lovely words dear 🙏 🙏 🤗

Firstly really sorry for late comment you know handling two accounts & then Vj sir birthday so I am busy in making edits for countdown & for birthday But now I am free & get some time to read ur stories 

Firstly SuKor story thanks for the bonus It was superb written Suraj came to Chakor home to closing scene it was just awesome 👍👍👍 Liked clever Suraj Rajvanshi he find out Kamal Narayan plan & his bike entry scene to fight sequences is just super👏👏👏 it was great update 

Now coming to the Sukor second story Again superb work by you you writing always amazed me how could you write so perfectly each & every thing Thanks for writing for us beautiful & blissful SuKor stories From their proposal to their wedding & first night reading their first night made me blush 🙈🙈🙈 Dhruv scene with SuKor was cute Once again thank you so much for beautiful sukor story

Unquote