What is the endgame? Confused!!

meethi24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

So I am not understanding what is Big Ben and Kunal’s end game. They are trying to keep Abir and Mishti seperate and to do that are they really going to get KuKu married?? Kunal is okay with that? And Big Ben is fine getting Kuhu as DIL just to keep Mishti away? Or they planning another hungama before wedding so the wedding gets called off.  

Just trying to understand what their plan is!!! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Keerthija thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meethi24

So I am not understanding what is Big Ben and Kunal’s end game. They are trying to keep Abir and Mishti seperate and to do that are they really going to get KuKu married?? Kunal is okay with that? And Big Ben is fine getting Kuhu as DIL just to keep Mishti away? Or they planning another hungama before wedding so the wedding gets called off.  

Actually it is some high profile nuclear code type secret🤣

Even I didn't understand big ben' s plan . In the process of separating mishbir , she is playing the cupid of mishbir 😆.

Mii5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This Meenakshi doesn't want both Maheshwari gals as her DIL. She is trying hard to seperate Mishbir by using Kuku rishta and trying to break KuKu alliance using Shwet. God knows when will her intentions be exposed and who will have that honour?

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meethi24

Using kuku to seperate mishbir 

Using shwet to seperate kuku

But as usual...her plans are going to fail badly!

Ms.akabane thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mii5

This Meenakshi doesn't want both Maheshwari gals as her DIL. She is trying hard to seperate Mishbir by using Kuku rishta and trying to break KuKu alliance using Shwet. God knows when will her intentions be exposed and who will have that honour?

Itni shiddart ajtak kisinebi kisi planning mein nehi dikhai jogi 😂😂😂😂

socioboss9797 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Using kuku to seperate mishbir 

Using shwet to seperate kuku

But as usual...her plans are going to fail badly!

Not sure about this though... today when Shwet came, Kuhu said she trusts Kunal. Then Kunal told Shwet that 'No one can separate him and Kuhu'. He was also staring at Kuhu from afar and Ketki was teasing him. So I don't think Shwet's entry had any impact on Kuku. All it did was Mishti spoke up against Kunal in front of Abir making him realise that it is always ladkiwalas who have to answer quesions. Ladkewalas go scott free. On this Shwet smiled and called Meenu and Meenu smiled and said check your bank balance.

So idk what new strategy will Meenu use to stop Kuku's wedding (if that's even her motive)

Edited by socioboss9797 - 4 years ago
Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: socioboss9797

Not sure about this though... today when Shwet came, Kuhu said she trusts Kunal. Then Kunal told Shwet that 'No one can separate him and Kuhu'. He was also staring at Kuhu from afar and Ketki was teasing him. So I don't think Shwet's entry had any impact on Kuku. All it did was Mishti spoke up against Kunal in front of Abir making him realise that it is always ladkiwalas who have to answer quesions. Ladkewalas go scott free. On this Shwet smiled and called Meenu and Meenu smiled and said check your bank balance.

So idk what new strategy will Meenu use to stop Kuku's wedding (if that's even her motive)

Ohh ...I will watch the epi and get back at this ...

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I also don't know. If the MeeKu change their mind and actually consider Kuhu as their bahu, my sapna of Kuhu knowing MeeKu's reality will only remain a sapna.. 😣MeeKu are capable of hating Mishti for any abc reasons ...I won't be surprised if this mother son duo start thinking to keep Kuhu with them, so that they can target Mishti, till the day ice age comes again on this planet.😈 I hope MeeKu make me proud and phodophy their own drama in front of Kuhu and Abir and Kunal falling for Kuhu comes out in front of Meenu.. In that case Kunal ki ghera bandi teen taraf se hogi ...Meenu will think that he betrayed her and didn't give his 100 percent cooperation in her third class top secret mission of separating MishBir...Instead of putting a break on the ongoing ding dong between MishBir, he himself ended up doing prem alaap with kuhu..😆 Kuhu will not leave Kunal for using and misusing her... 😄Abir, well he has ample reasons to get angry at Kunal. He has done way too much planning behind his back😎...Mujhe maza aayega ..

Edited by ZindagiCalling - 4 years ago
InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mii5

I think Parul will have the honor .😊. She is the only one trying to keenly keep an eye on the ongoing mission #SeperateLoveBirds 😎

Isolophiliac00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Knowing meenakshi..using kunal and kuhu to break abir and mishti relation is possible as well.. I wouldn't put it past her but I don't know how can someone be so heartless..

She is just inviting heartbreak for both her son's..Abir is going to be crestfallen if anything happens to his equation with mishti and I hope kunal will be guilty for the part he played in his brother's pain.. And his and kuhu's equation will take a big hit when she gets to know how he used her..

So whatever happens, the biggest loser is going to be she herself.. It's like she is creating the trap for herself..👎🏼