Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meethi24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I hope her plans fail soon. It is stretching a bit now with Kunal getting ready to marry kuhu. In all this I am actually feeling a little bad for Kuhu. For whatever reasons she liked Kunal from very beginning and that hasn’t changed but people just keep playing new games and tricks around her. And when ( and if) she finds out about Kunal’s deceit she will again cry and put the entire blame on Mishti 🙄. 

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: meethi24

I hope her plans fail soon. It is stretching a bit now with Kunal getting ready to marry kuhu. In all this I am actually feeling a little bad for Kuhu. For whatever reasons she liked Kunal from very beginning and that hasn’t changed but people just keep playing new games and tricks around her. And when ( and if) she finds out about Kunal’s deceit she will again cry and put the entire blame on Mishti 🙄. 

Yeah, would really love if Kuhu finds out about Meenu and Kunal's actual intentions and Kunal gets dumped after gordhana for the 3rd time! 

Kunal will then have to make efforts to woo Kuhu back if he even remotely loves her...

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Yeah, would really love if Kuhu finds out about Meenu and Kunal's actual intentions and Kunal gets dumped after gordhana for the 3rd time! 

Kunal will then have to make efforts to woo Kuhu back if he even remotely loves her...

ab tk saari ladkiyan galat rahi hai na...Kuhu dumping him will make him realise he's been a$$ this whole time

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Enough , i want all four of them in the mandap

That's my end game

meethi24 thumbnail

Agreed! Would love that!

I don’t want any Mishbir MU at all! 

meen123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Salutethearmy

That's my end game

namesake ka heart fail ho jayega vahi

meen123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Salutethearmy

That's my end game

they will actually imo but not this one.. Lol

rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

If Meenu and Kunal's truth comes out I can't imagine Bade Papa allowing Kuhu's wedding to happen to this guy. Meenu and Kunal need to be exposed in front of both families. I am hoping Kuhu dumps Kunal as he has only manipulated her and will always be a mama's boy.

Edited by rose2015 - 4 years ago
meethi24 thumbnail

If she has any brains and self respect then she will do that. But her character seems like she might actually support Kunal n Big Ben and do drama ki all this happened bcoz of Mishti n then the truth of sisters love (or lack of love) might come out too. 

I am just worried that when Abir will find out that the sisters don’t love each other he might also misunderstand Mishti. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Meenu is playing a double game. She's convincing her munna to use kuhu to keep mishbir apart, whilst also at the same time thinking that at some point she will break kuku rishta.