Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

So show turn out next phase Evil vs Good Baby fights πŸ€’πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜› instead of Evil Kapil Place β“ Andy-Sandy play  Kavach To BabiesπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†  

Sanavi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

I think Nach baliye on Star has affected the ratings. Makers should have kept the original story. 

It would be nice to see Sandhya and Angad against Kapil.. this has changed drastically and Sandy's twin being the ghost doesn't make sense. Hw r they going to make us believe that she was the same ghost 20 years back abt which ajji was referring? Am I missing something?

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Sanavi

I think Nach baliye on Star has affected the ratings. Makers should have kept the original story. 

It would be nice to see Sandhya and Angad against Kapil.. this has changed drastically and Sandy's twin being the ghost doesn't make sense. Hw r they going to make us believe

that she was the same ghost 20 years back abt which ajji was referring? Am I missing something?

kawach trp has always been low except the opening trp.

Agree they should kept the original story then may be trp would have increased slowly 

Silpa20 thumbnail

Confused about one thing.Was kapil's name kapil originally?I mean when he entered the show Sandhya misunderstood him as Angad's friend kapil.Kapil was the name of Angad's friend.so what was kapil's original name?did makers forget about this part?

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Silpa91

Confused about one thing.Was kapil's name kapil originally?I mean when he entered the show Sandhya misunderstood him as Angad's friend kapil.Kapil was the name of Angad's friend.so what was kapil's original name?did makers forget about this part?

looks like his name was always kapil..

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

this show has become sheer nonsense and i have stop watching the show...the show is destroyed completely

Silpa20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

looks like his name was always kapil..

seems so.it is a coincidence 

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

How will this new leap will increase trp. This is worse than previous one. At least in previous story there was a hot  villain Kapil . Now villain and heroin both are same person(Cost management?  ) I am not liking Angad's look at all. His expressions are lost in his over grown hair and beard. Uparse jungle boy Mughli( Prem) bhi aa gaya. Sakshi is also another balon ka dukan.

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I stopped watching this show

Silpa20 thumbnail

Let's see what trp the the show gets post leap.