Kawach to take a time leap

Posted: 4 years ago

Of late, we are seeing several shows undergoing time leaps and the latest to witness a leap is Deepika Singh and Namik Paul starrer Kavach Mahashivratri. The horror series started with a mysterious plot in Lord Shiva's temple and it will now go through a 4-year leap. A source close to the show informed to SpotboyE.com that the makers are unhappy with its ratings and to get the show back on track, they will be experimenting with the formula of introducing a time leap. 

When we dug out further to know as to what will happen post the leap, another source told us that Sandhya (Deepika Singh) who is already pregnant with spirit Kapil Mittal’s (Vin Rana) child in the show will give birth to his baby. Then after 4 years, she will give birth to another baby who will be from her husband Angad (Namik Paul). Kapil’s child will have devil powers whereas Angad’s baby will be normal. 

Recently, viewers were also shocked to know that Vin Rana’s character of Kapil came to an abrupt end overnight. Confirming the news, Vin wrote on his Instagram, "Good bye to the character that I enjoyed the most while portraying ,I will miss you KAPIL ...P.S Thanks to everyone for all the love and appreciation!!! photo credits: @melovesvinrana".

The recent promo also showed how Sandhya gets shocked seeing her own face in evil spirit. But, SpotboyE.com informed you exclusively about the twist when the show started that Deepika will play a double role. Stay tuned to get more exclusive updates on the show.

the show is destroyed....🤦‍♀️

So low trp is the reason story is changed.

now the show will go into the mode of kapil devil kid v/s angad normal kid🤢

the whole story drifted away from the actual story...they should have proceed with the temple mystery n its myths n facts...

The initial promos were so good. They should have sticked to that story. Now storyline has totally changed and I am nomore interested in watching it

Yes original story was better with mahashivratri mysteries.now I have stopped watching.

Originally posted by Mages

now the show will go into the mode of kapil devil kid v/s angad normal kid🤢

the whole story drifted away from the actual story...they should have proceed with the temple mystery n its myths n facts...

@bold

Agree with you! 

I wish they would have proceeded with that Maha shivratri temple mystery.. 

Realistically speaking ...it’s still angads baby as kapil possessed angads body...but the baby getting evil powers is so unnecessary,..Kapil had been a good man ..but due to the horrendous way he and his family was murdered ..he became vengeful,,they actually should have shown him getting peace after all his  murderers were  killed..But now we are going to get a demon baby 🤷🏻‍♀️

Originally posted by Indira1211

Realistically speaking ...it’s still angads baby as kapil possessed angads body...but the baby getting evil powers is so unnecessary,..Kapil had been a good man ..but due to the horrendous way he and his family was murdered ..he became vengeful,,they actually should have shown him getting peace after all his  murderers were  killed..But now we are going to get a demon baby 🤷🏻‍♀️

yes it  not necessary that baby has to have evil powers but I think it will be like that only in the show a demonic baby.

currently i am not understanding what is the story all about...the temple mystery...kapil revenge...sandhya twin sister and now demon baby...its all over what is the actual story of this show

at least naagin franschise at least we know that its all abt naagins and them protecting the naagmani now how bizzarre it gets,its still the actual story

in daayan,its abt jhanvi in search of the daayan and stopping the daayan from its evil motive and thats the actual story and it was still true to the actual story even though it was reveal that her husband akarsh is the son of the dayaan she is in search of...

Naagin Franchise n Daayan was still true to the actual story even though there were lots of bizzare twist n turns to prolong the story but sill remain true to the concept of the show and these 2 shows belongs to EK but what is the concept of both kawach seasons...i am confused the only good thing about this season is Sangad chemistry and Namik as Angad

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago