Originally posted by: CastleBeckett

Audition done...selection done...

Ladies n Gentlemen, present to you

Raman Kumar Bhalla...!!!

👎🏼

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Will miss u KP as RKB. U brought life to it. All the Best for ur future projects.

Edited by TeenRose1 - 4 years ago
lavs_157 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

People need to stop twisting Karan’s words regarding quitting to suit their delusions. He said that YHM will always be a part of him, n that’s why he won’t be nostalgic about it coz it will always be there with him.

As for the show, the show became a hit because of Karan and DT and Ruhanika. Because of their chemistry. And it lost its value coz of both of their unprofessional attitudes. Both of them are equally responsible for its fame and its downfall. So let’s stop the blame game. As for RKB. Karan is RKB, RKB is Karan. No one can replace him regardless of how talented they are. Karan breathed life into Raman. It’s sad that he is quitting, but it wasn’t totally unexpected the way show is going. This is the last show I watched for a long period of time. I will not invest my time or emotions on any Indian series anymore!

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

It is kind of sad for me that while he thanked Ekta and fans, he didn't thank DT for playing his co star, both pair was so wonderful and she's a part of it. He says he is SRK of TV right? SRK always gave credit to Kajol for his stardom.

DiyaRathore thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GhayalParinda

I never expected this from him, especially after what happened to him post his debut show. However, there was no scope of character development and this was the wisest decision. He deserves better and he finally found the courage. 

If he explores beyond Balaji Telefilms, he will reach to his full potential. I will miss RKB but  at the same time I will be actually happy if he has quit for real.

DiyaRathore thumbnail

Originally posted by: zindagi4pyaar

Yes he indeed have... Nxt week u will c the new face of raman

That's absolutely normal for BT shows. 

DiyaRathore thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manan_Pani_fan

Yes. I think he did right. Hope he doesn't come back. 

Same here

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: DiyaRathore

If he explores beyond Balaji Telefilms, he will reach to his full potential. I will miss RKB but  at the same time I will be actually happy if he has quit for real.

Karan wants to do films and I hope he finds success in that.

I wouldn't have mind Karan quitting but this replacement is something I can't digest. Karan's RKB has a legacy of it's own which can never be replicated.