KP to fans: Thank You! We Will Meet Soon...

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

He wrote it in English, Hindi and Urdu. Wow. Secular aadmi. 

All the best to him for his future endeavours. I don't wish to hold any grouse against him. 

Haan, yeh alag baat hai ke jab mere chahete Mohabbatein ko 22nd September 2014 barbaad kardeya gaya tha toh mujhse zyada taqleef aur kisi ko nahi hui thi. Uss baat ko leke, I'm still bitter and will always be. 

I was deprived of IshRa and only the makers are to be blamed.

Edited by GhayalParinda - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiyaRathore thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Did KP really quit Ekta's show????!!!!!!!!!!! I still can't believe it.

ChanChanMan thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiyaRathore

I never expected this from him, especially after what happened to him post his debut show. However, there was no scope of character development and this was the wisest decision. He deserves better and he finally found the courage. 

zindagi4pyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Yes he indeed have... Nxt week u will c the new face of raman

Manan_Pani_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GhayalParinda

He wrote it in English, Hindi and Urdu. Wow. Secular aadmi. 

All the best to him for his future endeavours. I don't wish to hold any grouse against him. 

Haan, yeh alag baat hai ke jab mere chahete Mohabbatein ko 22nd September 2014 barbaad kardeya gaya tha toh mujhse zyada taqleef aur kisi ko nahi hui thi. Uss baat ko leke, I'm still bitter and will always be. 

I was deprived of IshRa and only the makers are to be blamed.

KP is actually the only artist from YHM who openly voiced out his frustrations against YHM cvs' butchering of the tracks and the overall story-line. He did that multiple times, late 2015...mid 2016 and early 2017. But the makers/cvs didn't listen to him. Moreover, his character RKB had to pay price for this every time.   

Manan_Pani_fan thumbnail

Yes. I think he did right. Hope he doesn't come back. 

JaaneBhiDoYaaro thumbnail

Audition done...selection done...

Ladies n Gentlemen, present to you

Raman Kumar Bhalla...!!!

ChanChanMan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manan_Pani_fan

KP is actually the only artist from YHM who openly voiced out his frustrations against YHM cvs' butchering of the tracks and the overall story-line. He did that multiple times, late 2015...mid 2016 and early 2017. But the makers/cvs didn't listen to him. Moreover, his character RKB had to pay price for this every time.   

I know it all. 

JaaneBhiDoYaaro thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manan_Pani_fan

Yes. Unfortunately KP didn't get anyone, neither his co-stars nor YHM fans, to support the cause he undertook. Things could have been different, had this happened. YHM's dignity could have been restored. 

jaya321 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Mr Tandon, Bibhu, Pathak, Suraj, Ashok, Bala, Romi Mihir, Raman....from side male actors to supporting actors to lead male actor, YHM had a bunch of interesting male characters that had made this show so unique. Now they are all gone. 

Good bye KP. Thanks for entertaining us all for last 6 years. I have been watching Indian tv and Bollywood movies for last 15 years, I can vouch that you are an actor par excellence. Hope you will get meaty roles in projects, be those on tv, movies or digital media, as per your talent and caliber.