Thank you for commenting 

It really motivated me a lot 

You comment on my every story 

bb14 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hey guys I am back again so here it goes 

Chapter :2 

Malhar and Kalyani was both sleeping in each others arms closely without realizing their position their bodies were entangled with each other when kalyani wakes up and realizes her position she was in his arms his hot breathing were on her neck and he was holding her close .she blushes and gets up she directly goes in kitchen to prepare something for dinner .on the other hand he wakes up and search her when his mouth went open with horror expression she was trying to make something but in the whole process kitchen was completely mess with flour and vegetables and she was feeling horrified on his presence before he say anything she directly goes near him and holds her ear for quick apology 

Kalyani: WO ..... WO malhar ji I am really sorry I know kitchen bohat ganda  ho gya hai likin trust me ma khud clean kar don gi  Sara kitchen plzz gussa mat Karen 

Malhar: hahaha look at you're face kalyani tum joker lag rhi ho Sara aata tumhre face pa laga hoa hai aisa lag RHA hai tum cooking nhi jang  kar rhi thi 

Kalyani: WO ...mujhe cooking nhi ati malhar ji I am sorry mujhe ayi na kaha tha ka ma seekh lon likin ma na nhi seekhi aur sach yehi hai ka os  din rasoi ki rasam ma Jo kheer ma na banayi thi WO hotel sa mangwai thi I am sorry ka ma na jhoot bola naraz mat hon plzzzz 

Malhar: k....kya os  din sab tumhri tareef kar rhe  the aur WO hotel ki thi kalyani AGR cooking nhi ati thi to sach bol deti na 

Kalyani:(while sobbing and crying) I am so sorry malhar ji mera tareeka galat tha likin meri intention sahi thi ma kse ko hurt nhi karna chahti thi bus isliye kase mana kar deti ma 

Malhar: (quickly takes her in hug and wipes tears) koi baat nhi its OK tume cooking nhi ati to koi problem nhi hai mujhe to ati hai na ma tume seekh don ga Rona band karo plzzzz

Kalyani:kya sach ma ap seekha  den ge  thank you so much malhar ji ap bohat ache hain mujhe to laga ap mujhe pa gussa Karen gen ka kase larki hai cooking bhi nhi ati 

Malhar: koi baat nhi kalyani isma koi problem nhi hai jab tak tume cooking nhi ati kahana ma banaya karon ga aur tum sath ma khare ho ka seekho ge  

Kalyani: sach ma chalen theek hain likin yeh dekhne ab kitchen kitna ganda ho gya hai ap bahar ja ka wait Karen ma clean kar deti hon 

Malhar: its OK ma bhi tumhri help kar deta hon wese bhi aj meri chutti hai to ma hath bata deta hon chalo mil ka Karen 

Malhar and kalyani both clean the kitchen together while talking and laughing. After cleaning he started to teach her cooking by giving instruction and orders she obediently follows him when suddenly she use the knife carelessly and cut her finger little bit. blood oozes out from her skin and she feels sharp pain in her hand. he quickly held his finger and wash it with water and apply ointment on her finger and neatly wrapped bandage .she feel touched by his small gesture and smiles he make her sit on sofa and prepares dinner for both of them and place it on table 

Malhar: Kalyani kahan thanda ho jaye ga chalo kaah lo 

Kalyani: theek hai 

Kalyani try to eat but she feels difficulty because of her injured finger .Malhar saw her struggling with food and smiles .he leaves his food and held her plate and feed her with his hands .she eats and stare him with adoration .they both finish the dinner with content smile on their faces. after dinner they both went to garden to take fresh air and talks for while when she feels sleepy and sleeps on bench while talking with him .he smiles and picks her in his arms and place her on bed and joins him .they both sleeps in each others arms .next morning malhar was the first one to wake up when he saw her sleeping peacefully in his arms holding him close. he gets up and takes bath and comes out wearing his pants  and wears his shirt .she wakes up and saw her struggling with uniform shirt's button she quickly gets up and goes to him and holds her shirt and stich the button .he was trying hard to control his hormones.she was feeling butterflies inside her on this close proximity .she stitch the button and runs from the room to catch breaths for some time . he  prepares breakfast for both of them in kitchen. When she comes in living and saw him placing the plates.

Malhar:kalyani jaldi ao nashta thanda ho jaye ga mujhe late ho rha  hai police station ka liye 

Kalyani: a rhi hon ma malhar ji likin aj Jana zaori hai kya ??

Malhar: kya ajeeb sawal hai kalyani tum janti ho ma acp hon AGR ma duty pa nhi jaon ga to criminals khule aam ghome  gen 

Kalyani: ap chalen jayen gen to ma bore ho jaon GI na isliye yahan hum  dono akele rehte hain ma kya karon gi  

Malhar: tumhra Jo dil ma aye WO karo ayi baba ko phone kar Lena ya TV dekh Lena ya bahar chali Jana shopping pa 

Kalyani: par malhar ji phir bhi pora den ap to itna late ate hain ma kya karon gi  ab Sara time to ma TV ya shopping nhi kar skti na 

Malhar: to phir aik kaam karo tum admission La lo aage parh lo wese bhi tumhre ayi kah rhe  thi ka tumhre 12 ma marks ache aye the tum na admission kyun nhi liya aage ?? 

Kalyani: WO malhar ji jaise hi 12 ka result aya ma aage admission Lena chahti thi likina shadi hone ki waja sa ayi na mana kar diya warna mera bohat dil tha kya sach ma ap ko koi problem nhi hogi ka ma aage admission la  lon ??

Malhar: haan kyun nhi beshak AGR tume interest hai aage parhne ma to ma aj wapsi pa tumhre liye admission form la  aon ga kal submit karwa den gen 

Kalyani: sachi I am so happy malhar ji thank you so much ap best hai malhar ji I am so lucky to have you in my life 

Kalyani instantly gives a tight bone crushing hug to him he smiles and holds back she kiss on his cheek in excitement .he blushes and smiles .she bites her tounge and holds her ears for apology. He removes her hand from ears .they both share deep eye lock for while. when he instantly leaves from main gate to leaves .he was starting his jeep when she calls him

Kalyani: Malhar ji ROK jayen plzz ap apna vollet  bhool gaye 

Malhar: sorrh mera dheyan nhi rha  roko ma le leta hon 

Malhar takes back his vollet and saw her sad expression of face .He instantly gives a bone crushing hug to her and kiss on her forehead and runs quickly .she was shocked and blushes deeply and smile. he wave a bye to her and she happily waves him back 

This is it shower you're love by commenting and liking .likes and comments are required for posting next chapter till then take care lots of love from savira 

asmitasb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wow nice update. These normal routine n simple things are prettiest. I just loved how you kept it simple. Awesome work..waiting for next part 

Shona1991 thumbnail

This is so cute...

Loving it....

Continue soon

bb14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitasb

Wow nice update. These normal routine n simple things are prettiest. I just loved how you kept it simple. Awesome work..waiting for next part 

Thank you so much for commenting 

It really means a lot to me 

When i put so much effort in making 1 single chapter 

I want all of you guys to comment on it   and

Don't worry about next part because I always try to update within 24 hours 

bb14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shona1991

This is so cute...

Loving it....

Continue soon