Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bb14 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

hey guys i am back again so thank you so much for the love you shower on small plot here it goes although there are not many likes and comments but those who instantly comment are sweet hearts this is for all kalma lovers 

chapter 1 

malhar and kalyani reach home and sits on sofa tiredly malhar goes to take bath and kalyani comes in kitchen while searching something to eat malhar comes out when he saw her searching he orders pizza and calls her she comes out from kitchen when they both talk 

malhar:kalyani kya kar rhi thi kitchen ma ?bath nhi lena tum na kya ?

kalyani:wo kuch nhi malhar ji bhook lagi hoi hai isliye dhond rhe the kuch khane ka liye 

malhar:kuch dhondne ki need nhi hai ma na pizza order kar diya tha kuch der ma a jaye ga tab tak tum bhi room ma ja ka bath le lo 

kalyani:okk ma jati hon 

kalyani goes in room and quickly takes bath she comes in bathrobe as her clothes were inside the suit case which malhar put on the upper part of cupboard she picks a small stool and stand on it for her clothes when he comes in room searching her he saw her struggling on stool and try to pull down the suit case she was trying to pull it when she loose her balance and falls from stool she close her eyes shut in fear when he comes running and catches her before she hits with floor she open her eyes when she feels his presence they both share deep eye lock for while when he carefully place her down she was breathing heavily because of his intense gaze seeing her  in bathrobe looking beautiful as usual she turns away when he holds her hand he was also getting nervous of losing self control he calls her name with love 

malhar:kalyani meri baat suno 

kalyani:ji malhar ji bolen kya hoa ?

malhar:kalyani dekho ma janta hon yeh shadi aik arrange marriage hai aur shadi sa pehle hum log kabhi aik dosre sa mile nhi aur yeh bhi sach hai ka shadi ka baad bhi hum na aik dosre sa kabhi zyada baat nhi kare normal cheezen to dor ki baat hai likin ab yahan mumbai ma hum aik dosre ka sath rahen gen hume aik sath life spend karne hai dekho ma tume wife bane ka liye nhi kah rha hon likin at least hum dost ban kar to aik sath rah skte hain na aur is trh asa hum comfortable bhi feel karen gen yeh humare liye hai fida hai 

kalyani:to theek hai malhar ji likin hum to pati patni hai hum dost kase ban skte hain btayee 

malhar:pati patni bhi to dost hote hain na wese bhi pati patni agr dost hon to unka rishta strong hota hai kalyani ab mujhe asirf  apna dost to bana skti ho na kya hum dost hain aj sa ?

kalyani:theek hai friends aj sa malhar ji 

malhar:agr tume suit case utarne ma problem ho rhi thi mujhe bula leti help ka liye agr ma waqt pa na ata to tume chot lag jati next time aisa koi bhi kaam ho mujhe btana ma kar don ga tum meri zimdiari ho kalyani 

kalyani:i am sorry malhar ji ainda sa nhi karon gi ap utar den suit case almari sa 

malhar:hatho side pa ma utar deta hon 

malhar picks the suit case and brings it down and opens it for her she quickly held her clothes and goes back in washroom he was smiling seeing her running and goes out of the room and close the door giving her enough space so that she will feel comfortable he sits on sofa waiting for her when she comes out wearing crop top and shorts looking cute like a kid and at the same time hot but he was feeling a little jealousy what if shoe goes out wearing such clothes out side others will aslo look at her he calls her she comes 

malhar:yeh sab kya huliya banaya hai ?tum aise kapre pehan ka bahar aya jaya karo gi?kalyani tum married larki ho koi bachi nhi ho tum 

kalyani:kya masla hai in kapron ma shadi sa pehle ma yahi pehna karti thi malhar ji ma personally aise kapron ma hi comfortable feel karti saree aur suits mere bas ka nhi hai malhar ji likin agr ap chahte hain to ma change kar leti hon likin mujhe saree pehna bhi nhi ati 

malhar:its ok kalyani rehne do tum uncomfortable feel karo gi tum pehn sakti ho jo dil ma aye likin sirf ghar ma yaad rahe bahar tum agr saree nhi pehn skti likin suit to pehan skti ho na 

kalyani:kya sachi malhar ji ?mujhe to laga ka ap mane gi nhi ayi na kaha bhi tha ka shadi ka baad aise kapre nhi pehan paon gi ma ;likin ap na allow kar diya i am so happy 

kalyani happily comes towards him and gives a tight bone crushing hug to him he was shocked but feels happy and holds her form waist and smiles when she suddenly realizes in excitement what she had done with him she blushes and moves away he smiles on her cute antics 

malhar:ab kahan kaah len pizza kab sa aya hoa hai thanda ho jaye ga pagli 

kalyani:thee k hai malhar ji 

both eat from the same box her whole face was smudge in ketchup like  a kid he wipes it from her face with his handkerchief she smiles on his sweet gesture they both finish eating he place the boxes in kitchen when he comes back in room he saw her sleeping like a kid he joins her on bed and puts blanket on both of them and  sleeps while smiling 

this is it shower you're love by liking and commenting next chap will be depend on you're reponse

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Aww! This is so sweet 

Malhar is so understanding

so dosti phase started

loved their cute moments 

thanks for writing 

please keep writing 👍🏼

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Beautiful update dear

Loved it 

Please do continue soon

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Superb update dear..😊

Beautifully written 👏

Keep on writing more and more..😊

I have read your all work but couldn’t comment on them but I love them..😊

bb14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

Aww! This is so sweet 

Malhar is so understanding

so dosti phase started

loved their cute moments 

thanks for writing 

please keep writing 👍🏼

Thank you so much for commenting 

It really means a lot to me 

That's so sweet of you that you comment on my every story

bb14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kusharberry

Beautiful update dear

Loved it 

Please do continue soon

It really means a lot to me 

bb14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Superb update dear..😊

Beautifully written 👏

Keep on writing more and more..😊

I have read your all work but couldn’t comment on them but I love them..😊

Plzzzz yar always do comment when you read 

It really motivated me a lot 

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: bb14

Plzzzz yar always do comment when you read 

It really motivated me a lot 

You are welcome dear. I will try to comment for sure.

Actually I have a habit of reading something before going to bed so I do read n click like button n then forget to comment on it. But I will surely try to comment from now on whenever I read something on the forum.🤗

Shona1991 thumbnail

Awwww that was so sweet...

So dostiki shuruvat ho gayi he...

Malhar is understanding....

Loving this story....

Continue soon...

Dk26 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Awesome update di 

Love to read your update ❤️