Kasautii is all about pain

IFLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

It has always been said that kasautii is all about pain, pain and more pain. And I can totally feel it this time around. The actors might not be at their best or the story might not be least logical...it might be a very unpopular opinion but I can feel Anupre's pain very very much.

I watched Anu's breakdown in the hospital twice or thrice n each time it broke me. The way he was saying I observed every ritual, yet she left n my love failed...its heart-wrenching. Anu has been a totally practical guy who didn't believe in love or anything related to love at all. And after falling in love, he also believed in stupid rituals like a darker mehendi denotes deeper love of Ur partner. The one who had faced so many hurdles in his love life believed that all the bad things were happening due to incomplete marriage rituals n hence observed every ritual no matter he believed it or not. Anu was such a baby when he was repeatedly saying that he did everything that suggests deep love of their partners, which means prerna loves him, then why she left him. Poor guy!!!

And there's prerna. I can somehow understand why she did what she did... though I can't understand why she is hiding the reason from everybody when they might actually help her and this makes me feel less sympathy for her. Yet, everytime she says Mera dum ghut raha hai...she brings tears in my eyes. Irrespective of whether she's right or wrong, I can totally feel how difficult it must be for her to stay with someone like bajaj, betraying her love, away from her family. I can feel her longing when she tells shivi that she just wanted to have a word with her dear ones. I can feel the happiness in her eyes when she sees nivi, a known face in an unknown world. I can feel the same breathless condition while watching her running through the hotel to find some fresh air. I feel like being Anu myself n taking her in my tight embrace n take her somewhere where she can freely breath. "Mera dum ghut raha hai" gives me immense pain.

Parica, u both might be failing in dialogues but u r totally owning the scenes with ur expressions!!!

Apart from these two, I felt terrible for mohini as well when she hugged moloy n cried for her son's state. She has been horrible but she had whole heartedly accepted prerna. I had loved their bond since Anu was jailed n mohini had begged pre to save Anu. With that background, I could feel the pain of mohini too. At the same time, I loved how she decided not to let her children fall weak n stood by them, how she encouraged her daughter to fight for the family while both the men were not in a condition to. For once, I loved her as a mother.

And nivi...she has been amazing too. Yes, she did too much talking in front of bajaj which was useless, but that was her natural outburst. I love how a mean n insecure sister has turned into a caring n loving sister who is equally in pain to see her brother in pain. I loved how she was trying handle Anu. While she was talking to Anupam, I could see her belief that somewhere she believes prerna still loves Anu, yet maybe her love for her brother n his pain was making her question prerna. When the truth is revealed I would love to have nivi to know it first. I would like to see prerna breaking down in front of nivi first. When nivi was scolding her like an ender sister that I had told u to come to me if u have any problem, didn't I tell u? I m rooting for this bond. Prerna had got an elder sister in nivi which she never had, I would like to see prerna for once being a baby sister n cry her heart out in front of nivi.

Rest, Sharma's r too melodramatic for my liking. So no comments on them.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhagya65 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IFLove

It has always been said that kasautii is all about pain, pain and more pain. And I can totally feel it this time around. The actors might not be at their best or the story might not be least logical...it might be a very unpopular opinion but I can feel Anupre's pain very very much.

I watched Anu's breakdown in the hospital twice or thrice n each time it broke me. The way he was saying I observed every ritual, yet she left n my love failed...its heart-wrenching. Anu has been a totally practical guy who didn't believe in love or anything related to love at all. And after falling in love, he also believed in stupid rituals like a darker mehendi denotes deeper love of Ur partner. The one who had faced so many hurdles in his love life believed that all the bad things were happening due to incomplete marriage rituals n hence observed every ritual no matter he believed it or not. Anu was such a baby when he was repeatedly saying that he did everything that suggests deep love of their partners, which means prerna loves him, then why she left him. Poor guy!!!

And there's prerna. I can somehow understand why she did what she did... though I can't understand why she is hiding the reason from everybody when they might actually help her and this makes me feel less sympathy for her. Yet, everytime she says Mera dum ghut raha hai...she brings tears in my eyes. Irrespective of whether she's right or wrong, I can totally feel how difficult it must be for her to stay with someone like bajaj, betraying her love, away from her family. I can feel her longing when she tells shivi that she just wanted to have a word with her dear ones. I can feel the happiness in her eyes when she sees nivi, a known face in an unknown world. I can feel the same breathless condition while watching her running through the hotel to find some fresh air. I feel like being Anu myself n taking her in my tight embrace n take her somewhere where she can freely breath. "Mera dum ghut raha hai" gives me immense pain.

Parica, u both might be failing in dialogues but u r totally owning the scenes with ur expressions!!!

Apart from these two, I felt terrible for mohini as well when she hugged moloy n cried for her son's state. She has been horrible but she had whole heartedly accepted prerna. I had loved their bond since Anu was jailed n mohini had begged pre to save Anu. With that background, I could feel the pain of mohini too. At the same time, I loved how she decided not to let her children fall weak n stood by them, how she encouraged her daughter to fight for the family while both the men were not in a condition to. For once, I loved her as a mother.

And nivi...she has been amazing too. Yes, she did too much talking in front of bajaj which was useless, but that was her natural outburst. I love how a mean n insecure sister has turned into a caring n loving sister who is equally in pain to see her brother in pain. I loved how she was trying handle Anu. While she was talking to Anupam, I could see her belief that somewhere she believes prerna still loves Anu, yet maybe her love for her brother n his pain was making her question prerna. When the truth is revealed I would love to have nivi to know it first. I would like to see prerna breaking down in front of nivi first. When nivi was scolding her like an ender sister that I had told u to come to me if u have any problem, didn't I tell u? I m rooting for this bond. Prerna had got an elder sister in nivi which she never had, I would like to see prerna for once being a baby sister n cry her heart out in front of nivi.

Rest, Sharma's r too melodramatic for my liking. So no comments on them.

NO it's all about

1 Filler episode 

2 Dream sequences ( every 1 o 2 episode) in week episode 

3 Dance sequences 

4 Misleading Promo Precap

5 Misleading News

6 kasauti Cursh ki

7 Random Lollipop  ki

8 Making show a comedy

9 Kidnaping scene ki

10 Shaadi and engagement ki

12 Forgeting Pregnancy ki

But Most importantly fan ki mockery ki and story less sense less show ki..

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

One good thing in this show is a reminder that one person’s action impulsive or plotted has a rippling effect in the lives of those around  them esp if they are close to them. The pain is felt by all of them in varying degrees.

What is not working though is how CVs want to justify and glorify the villains actions. Naveen babu was a test run for RB entry, similar older men wanting to get married to Pre. He was a crazy comedy laced villain, this one bent on revenge. Little has been said about his backstory.

Komo was twisted and mentally ill.  She created her own warped reality on her terms and explained it off as something it wasn’t. When she was exposed CVs decided to gain sympathy for her with her plea to Anu that all she wanted was his love and his lack of attention was his fault. In the end she literally went off the deep end.

Then comes RB who is ruthless in business and hell bent on revenge using innocent people as pawns to take his revenge. So far shown as a heartless villain bent on having what he wants to hell with everyone else’s feelings and the devastation to the innocent parties in the two parties..

In the name of pain filled scenarios CVs have made the show a stressful high drama, devoid of fun, laughter and lighter moments to offset the constant emotional meltdowns. It’s going to be emotionally draining to viewers sooner or later and a big turn off.

ifmember thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Girl, I missed your post , happy to see you here 😆

I love the way you put across your views , 👏👍🏼

Would like to highlight just one point you have written that made me feel very bad :

I can feel the happiness in her eyes when she sees nivi, a known face in an unknown world

This, Prerna had a ray of hope, small happiness, her chotu sa smile after soooooo long , and that longingness of seeing some one she has known for long after being isolated and suffocated, when she called her nivi di, only to be broken more. As you said, she really sees an elder sister in nivi, just like how she said she is for shivi/tapur. 🙃

Edited by ifmember - 4 years ago
IFLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhagya65

NO it's all about

1 Filler episode 

2 Dream sequences ( every 1 o 2 episode) in week episode 

3 Dance sequences 

4 Misleading Promo Precap

5 Misleading News

6 kasauti Cursh ki

7 Random Lollipop  ki

8 Making show a comedy

9 Kidnaping scene ki

10 Shaadi and engagement ki

12 Forgeting Pregnancy ki

But Most importantly fan ki mockery ki and story less sense less show ki..

No doubt it's all there, but there's no harm in appreciating if u find something good in all the mess😊

I mean if u can't find a single good thing in a show, then there's no reason to watch it, isn't it?

Edited by IFLove - 4 years ago
arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MERARAI

One good thing in this show is a reminder that one person’s action impulsive or plotted has a rippling effect in the lives of those around  them esp if they are close to them. The pain is felt by all of them in varying degrees.

What is not working though is how CVs want to justify and glorify the villains actions. Naveen babu was a test run for RB entry, similar older men wanting to get married to Pre. He was a crazy comedy laced villain, this one bent on revenge. Little has been said about his backstory.

Komo was twisted and mentally ill.  She created her own warped reality on her terms and explained it off as something it wasn’t. When she was exposed CVs decided to gain sympathy for her with her plea to Anu that all she wanted was his love and his lack of attention was his fault. In the end she literally went off the deep end.

Then comes RB who is ruthless in business and hell bent on revenge using innocent people as pawns to take his revenge. So far shown as a heartless villain bent on having what he wants to hell with everyone else’s feelings and the devastation to the innocent parties in the two parties..

In the name of pain filled scenarios CVs have made the show a stressful high drama, devoid of fun, laughter and lighter moments to offset the constant emotional meltdowns. It’s going to be emotionally draining to viewers sooner or later and a big turn off.

I have a question. I don't know if you have watched Raazi. If you have, then how would you define Sehmat's character in the first half & second half. 

For me she was a perfect grey character that existed in reality. 

How would you see her marrying Iqbal only with sole intention of spying on him & killing him if felt necessary or act of killing Abdul to save her secret or act of killing her brother-in-law to save herself again. Meanwhile she truly fell in love with Iqbal, had her moments of emotional breakdown everytime she had to kill to save herself. She widowed her sister-in-law who was innocent, killed the innocents & betrayed a man & family who loved her immensely, all for a real motive. She caused devastation around her. Our side would hail her as a hero but other side would consider her a traitor & a villain. Would she be called a villain or a grey character after seeing her entire journey? 

Iqbal caught her & she still defended her actions. He let her go & he is killed in a blast caused to save her from getting caught. 

At the end she decided to give birth to Iqbal's baby because she finds her incapable of one more murder & lives with his memories. Would you call that act as whitewashing her or her tears as an attempt to whitewash her or is she the villain at the end? 

That was entire arc. A grey character's conflict, conplexity, arc, evolution/devolution.

I want to understand how Bajaj is same as Naveen as many keep on saying when one thing that provides weight to Bajaj's character at this moment is his past, that is his motivation for his current acts & that hasn't been revealed yet. Naveen's only motivation for his actions was lust but for Bajaj, it's revenge for some deeds of past which is often a grey thing. Every grey character has a different motivation. He doesn't think of himself as saint but dark but with his own twisted morals which we have seen. He defines that morals are subjective (a common trait of every grey character).

Edited by arshi_asya - 4 years ago
IFLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: MERARAI

True...it's stressful.

But the only reason I m liking it this time is because the sacrifice has a strong reason unlike saving Sharma nivaas and the villain has different agenda than lusting or obsessing over ML or FL, I m hoping it will be better than this n not lamer than this.

And like u said, I like this part too that the other characters r involved too n they r not living some different world altogether. Let's see how this goes.

For me, dialogues like

"Maine toh saare rituals kiye the na maa, fir wo mujhe chhodke kyu gayi", from a practical guy like anurag

"Mera dum ghut raha hai yahaan anurag, please mujhe apne sath le chalo", from a sacrificial girl like prerna

"Main tumhari badi behen Jaise thi na, Maine tumse Kaha tha na Kuch bhi problem ho toh mujhe aake batana, Kaha tha ki Nahi?" from a lady who used to despise prerna n was insecure of Anurag

"Mera Anu bohot pyaar karta tha usse, Maine bhi use dil se apnaya tha, fir bhi wo usse kyu chhodke chali gayi? Par main apne bache ko weak padne nahi dungi, main hoon uske sath" from one of the worst mothers n first enemy of anupre's love

...are super painful. Like they beautifully showed the transition in the characters, brought them to the point where their happily ever after was just a step further n broke them all into pieces...it's very very hurtful. The love among all of them has risen way too higher since Naveen or komo tracks...so it's hurting even more

arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

They have invested more in Anu's character in this track & almost nothing in Prerna & that's very evident since audience can connect to Anu's suffering but not with Prerna's suffering at all. 

IFLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: ifmember

Girl, I missed your post , happy to see you here 😆

I love the way you put across your views , 👏👍🏼

Would like to highlight just one point you have written that made me feel very bad :

I can feel the happiness in her eyes when she sees nivi, a known face in an unknown world

This, Prerna had a ray of hope, small happiness, her chotu sa smile after soooooo long , and that longingness of seeing some one she has known for long after being isolated and suffocated, when she called her nivi di, only to be broken more. As you said, she really sees an elder sister in nivi, just like how she said she is for shivi/tapur. 🙃

Oh wow I have got fans here who miss me...uff feeling so special 🤗☺️

Jokes apart, I miss being here too. But too much work commitments in real life. Y'all r amazing multitaskers I must say...I m really amazed!! I just can't find time for either of the things.

I love how chunnu sa face of eri expresses so many emotions at a time!!! She really looked like a baby in that confrontation scene until she pulled a mask of her facade. And in the church dream too. I m not for weak female leads, but somehow I like to see prerna being a baby than sassy because eri looks too cute in such scenes😆

Bhagya65 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IFLove

No doubt it's all there, but there's no harm in appreciating if u find something good in all the mess😊

I mean if u can't find a single good thing in a show, then there's no reason to watch it, isn't it?

True! I am only barring for Male lead performance. As soon as he is sidelined or more space is given to Bajju Ivam done. I want Both Bajju and Loyalty queen to live happily ever after.