Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: MERARAI

They say be careful what you wish for you may get it but not like what you asked for. Pre loved the thornbird wali pyaar and now that she’s living it she’s gutted by the pain.

The story has taken a sadistic turn all around. It’s like two families were brought together with promise of happiness with Mohini and Nivi too accepted Pre. Then they blew that joy to smithereens and both families are reeling from it. The only person who’s going around without regret or remorse is the man behind it.

It’s been Moloy and AnuPam who gave us some laughs but all that’s missing and it’s full blown Kasauti after Kasauti without a break. Viewers feeling whipped with all this yet?🤔

Everytime there is a happy phase in EK show, samjho ye aane wale bure waqt ka ishaara hai. Happy phase is like a kudrat ka ishaara ki ab dukh ki ghadi raat aane wali hai and everyone should prerpare themselves with tissue box, a dispirin to cure headache & self-commentary to keep themselves entertained.

Uski duniya me khushi bht temporary h. Dukh pahad jitna bada & permanent. Kabhi khatam hone ka naam hi ni leta. 

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: arshi_asya

Everytime there is a happy phase in EK show, samjho ye aane wale bure waqt ka ishaara hai. Happy phase is like a kudrat ka ishaara ki ab dukh ki ghadi raat aane wali hai and everyone should prerpare themselves with tissue box, a dispirin to cure headache & self-commentary to keep themselves entertained.

Uski duniya me khushi bht temporary h. Dukh pahad jitna bada & permanent. Kabhi khatam hone ka naam hi ni leta. 

Diramma ke liye sab chalta hai in EK world. That's the truth and this is what we'll get to see 👎

Hordiyenko thumbnail

From whatever I have read and discussed with the members on the forum it definitely is a pain in the ass🤣