Re: Mini Love description and flat hunting

guddi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

So Mini takes no notice at all about not moving after being told by Babes that they are staying at HS hawali.

So She sent Bobby to look for 2 Rooms after Mickey refused to help her. Glad Preeti left Mini and says its a waste if time talking to her.  Well done Preeti.

So Khatri comes to know about the room search and offers his house and nearly gets done by HS and is thrown out by Babita.

What can I say about Mini, wow could not believe her rant and rave at HS, did not even give a chance to say anything at all, with her one sided view on love etc. Boy she has truely lost the plot on this Love thing. So no justification at all on her behaviour today. She did not even talk to Babes about it all and decides to do the right thing and take her Babes away. Did not like it when she hit the box with the Ladoos even knowing that her Grandmother made it.

Wow its too much and she still does not listen or talk at all and thinks that She knows it all. Really insulted and hurt HS feelings today. 

Wow all HS did was to fall in Love, wonder what her reaction would  have been if had murdered someone seriously. 

Was rude when he was trying to help her. Lets see for next week.

I think that he will distance himself from the duo and not cross the line, so next week I hope to see cute Babita chasing HS parts as he is going to ignore her.

Edited by guddi01 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saiyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

biggest problem minni does not know what her mom feels .

Del00 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: guddi01

So Mini takes no notice at all about not moving after being told by Babes that they are staying at HS hawali.

So She sent Bobby to look for 2 Rooms after Mickey refused to help her. Glad Preeti left Mini and says its a waste if time talking to her.  Well done Preeti.

So Khatri comes to know about the room search and offers his house and nearly gets done by HS and is thrown out by Babita.

What can I say about Mini, wow could not believe her rant and rave at HS, did not even give a chance to say anything at all, with her one sided view on love etc. Boy she has truely lost the plot on this Love thing. So no justification at all on her behaviour today. She did not even talk to Babes about it all and decides to do the right thing and take her Babes away. Did not like it when she hit the box with the Ladoos even knowing that her Grandmother made it.

Wow its too much and she still does not listen or talk at all and thinks that She knows it all. Really insulted and hurt HS feelings today. 

Wow all HS did was to fall in Love, wonder what her reaction would  have been if had murdered someone seriously. 

Was rude when he was trying to help her. Lets see for next week.

I think that he will distance himself from the duo and not cross the line, so next week I hope to see cute Babita chasing HS parts as he is going to ignore her.

I feel like this is babitas fault and mini has  been given the power to act like the mother/one in charge by babita giving up this role and acting like a weak defenceless person who needs her daughter to make decisions for her. Babita doing that has made mini this way and now she’s going against babita thinking she knows better because she’s been made to believe she knows better. She doesnt, and babita needs to take the reigns and gain control of their life. Mini has no idea of the evils of the world or what a gem of a “landlord” they’ve found in Hs. Many men would not think twice about taking advantage of two women on their own. I feel like babita needs to stop emotionally shouting at mini and start being a mother. She needs to stand her ground and show no weakness or this situation is going to get even worse. She can’t on the one hand make mini be the “mother” and then also get upset when mini doesn’t listen to her. She needs to make up her mind on what her role is within the both of their lives. 

I understand mini doesn’t believe in love and thinks all men are like her father. So what if Hs fell in love? I’d have thought this would make her respect him even more cos not once did he make it known or force his love on babita, in fact she only came to know about it by mistake. For me this is something to admire cos he’s putting them even before his own feelings unlike other men who’d just want to take what they want 

Lovely episode it was

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: deefy89

I feel like this is babitas fault and mini has  been given the power to act like the mother/one in charge by babita giving up this role and acting like a weak defenceless person who needs her daughter to make decisions for her. Babita doing that has made mini this way and now she’s going against babita thinking she knows better because she’s been made to believe she knows better. She doesnt, and babita needs to take the reigns and gain control of their life. Mini has no idea of the evils of the world or what a gem of a “landlord” they’ve found in Hs. Many men would not think twice about taking advantage of two women on their own. I feel like babita needs to stop emotionally shouting at mini and start being a mother. She needs to stand her ground and show no weakness or this situation is going to get even worse. She can’t on the one hand make mini be the “mother” and then also get upset when mini doesn’t listen to her. She needs to make up her mind on what her role is within the both of their lives. 

I understand mini doesn’t believe in love and thinks all men are like her father. So what if Hs fell in love? I’d have thought this would make her respect him even more cos not once did he make it known or force his love on babita, in fact she only came to know about it by mistake. For me this is something to admire cos he’s putting them even before his own feelings unlike other men who’d just want to take what they want. 

Lovely episode it was

@bold so true. She got a whiff of it when Khatri came to offer her a place to stay but despite being smart she's also inexperienced in life. She's been through trauma that makes her extra sensitive and also makes her shut the door to seeing other possibilities in life. 

@green
I feel the same way. He gave them space and did not pursue or annoy Babita by being pushy or demanding. Minnie sounded like she was doing HS a favor by not sharing the audio with Babita, so that he wouldn't be embarrassed. Why would he be? He has done nothing wrong, but she isn't mature enough to understand the situation. Little does she know that her mother is aware to an extent about HS' feelings and still chose to live in this house.

maharathikarna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

True love does not die is the biggest lie told. Infact true love without reciprocal acknowledgements and adjustments dies all the time. Companionship and honesty, more than love, is required for a relationship to thrive. Love can develop over a period of time, if partners are sincere and take efforts for a relationship to work. Here both babita and hanuman have more positives going between them. Even if minnie wishes, she can't do anything to stop it. It is just a matter of time.

Edited by maharathikarna - 4 years ago
Del00 thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

@bold so true. She got a whiff of it when Khatri came to offer her a place to stay but despite being smart she's also inexperienced in life. She's been through trauma that makes her extra sensitive and also makes her shut the door to seeing other possibilities in life. 

@green
I feel the same way. He gave them space and did not pursue or annoy Babita by being pushy or demanding. Minnie sounded like she was doing HS a favor by not sharing the audio with Babita, so that he wouldn't be embarrassed. Why would he be? He has done nothing wrong, but she isn't mature enough to understand the situation. Little does she know that her mother is aware to an extent about HS' feelings and still chose to live in this house.

If babita didn’t give her the idea that she knows better and has more sense than grown adults then she won’t be this way. Even in yesterday’s episode she says to me “I know you know more about the world and current affairs than I do but you’re a child”. No she doesn’t know more about the world, she knows about the internet and what was taught to her at school. She has lived a sheltered life and has no idea jus what ppl are capable of. Ashok looks like an angel compared to the evil some are capable of. At that age u can’t even fathom. It’s only with experience that you get to learn it. And babita should have this experience at her age but was too busy playing daughter in law to educate herself that’s why today it’s mini at 17 running their lives against their wishes. Imagine how she really thinks she knows better than her mother to look for a house after the mother said no. 

This is a common problem in broken homes / single parent families (not all) where the one parent feels they have to overcompensate and pamper the kid for the other parent not being there. Hs was right that if mini doesn’t mend her ways she will get taught a lesson outside the home. We saw a glimpse of this when the guy at college framed her. Ppl carry weapons, drugs etc so her karate will get her nowhere when faced with stuff like that. Hopefully Hs will be that person to be strict with her cos babita is just too weak. But then there will be more issues of rebelling against a step parent. 

I think babita is Not only aware, but wants him herself and just isn’t ready to admit. Why else when naeem bi told her about being with Hs instead of saying “I don’t think of him that way and have no romantic feelings for him”, she said “I won’t do anything to cause embarrassment to mini after all that’s happened”. Her response and since then her little whisper voice when she speaks to him when they’re alone clearly shows she’s into him, just probably fearing the repercussions. 

Del00 thumbnail

Originally posted by: maharathikarna

True love does not die is the biggest lie told. Infact true love without reciprocal aknowledgements and adjustments dies all the time. Companionship and honesty, more than love, is required for a relationship to thrive. Love can develop over a period of time, if partners are sincere and take efforts for a relationship to work. Here both babita and hanuman have more positives going between them. Even if minnie wishes, she can't do anything to stop it. It is just a matter of time.

I think Minnie will properly understand when she starts to have feelings for mickey. She would know how you don’t sit down and write out a plan to fall in love with someone. U just get to them as a person and the person they are attracts you 

inlieu thumbnail

I think Minnie will properly understand when she starts to have feelings for mickey. She would know how you don’t sit down and write out a plan to fall in love with someone. U just get to them as a person and the person they are attracts you 

You know until recently I thought Mickey would wait for Minnie but something about the way he said never say never (or something along those lines) made me wonder if he would consider marrying Preet. If by then Minnie is in love with him, she will truly understand HS' situation. 

Saiyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: inlieu

You know until recently I thought Mickey would wait for Minnie but something about the way he said never say never (or something along those lines) made me wonder if he would consider marrying Preet. If by then Minnie is in love with him, she will truly understand HS' situation. 

yes it was confusing....😛

inlieu thumbnail

If babita didn’t give her the idea that she knows better and has more sense than grown adults then she won’t be this way. Even in yesterday’s episode she says to me “I know you know more about the world and current affairs than I do but you’re a child”. No she doesn’t know more about the world, she knows about the internet and what was taught to her at school. She has lived a sheltered life and has no idea jus what ppl are capable of. Ashok looks like an angel compared to the evil some are capable of. At that age u can’t even fathom. It’s only with experience that you get to learn it. And babita should have this experience at her age but was too busy playing daughter in law to educate herself that’s why today it’s mini at 17 running their lives against their wishes. Imagine how she really thinks she knows better than her mother to look for a house after the mother said no. 

This is a common problem in broken homes / single parent families (not all) where the one parent feels they have to overcompensate and pamper the kid for the other parent not being there. Hs was right that if mini doesn’t mend her ways she will get taught a lesson outside the home. We saw a glimpse of this when the guy at college framed her. Ppl carry weapons, drugs etc so her karate will get her nowhere when faced with stuff like that. Hopefully Hs will be that person to be strict with her cos babita is just too weak. But then there will be more issues of rebelling against a step parent. 

I think babita is Not only aware, but wants him herself and just isn’t ready to admit. Why else when naeem bi told her about being with Hs instead of saying “I don’t think of him that way and have no romantic feelings for him”, she said “I won’t do anything to cause embarrassment to mini after all that’s happened”. Her response and since then her little whisper voice when she speaks to him when they’re alone clearly shows she’s into him, just probably fearing the repercussions. 

I think the fact that Beeji talks about HS will make Babita consider him after they return from the hospital. After all, she cares so much about her opinion. Interestingly enough, if she were to consider HS as a life part for her own self and her desire for his companionship, she would be worried about what people say, or being an embarrassment to Minnie. On the other hand, she would be happy to hide under the guise of looking at him as Minnie's father and on the outside maybe consider marrying him for her daughter's sake. That might not seem right to us, but in Babita's current state this could be her excuse to approach HS. I do of course hope that if she chooses to marry him, she does so because she goes beyond the social concerns and loves him as her potential husband first, not just primarily as "Minnie ka father".

Edited by inlieu - 4 years ago