Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Del00 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: inlieu

I think the fact that Beeji talks about HS will make Babita consider him after they return from the hospital. After all, she cares so much about her opinion. Interestingly enough, if she were to consider HS as a life part for her own self and her desire for his companionship, she would be worried about what people say, or being an embarrassment to Minnie. On the other hand, she would be happy to hide under the guise of looking at him as Minnie's father and on the outside maybe consider marrying him for her daughter's sake. That might not seem right to us, but in Babita's current state this could be her excuse to approach HS. I do of course hope that if she chooses to marry him, she does so because she goes beyond the social concerns and loves him as her potential husband first, not just primarily as "Minnie ka father".

i think the show should next be about how a woman can move on also, especially when divorce was not her fault. its funny how ashok was able to remarry yet babita and mini face all sorts of taunts. parents need to start bringing up better children who dont judge others so much and take away their happiness. i hope youre right that the x inlaws end up showing support about this because it will go a long way in convincing her to take the leap. its no surpise actually that she is falling for hs. imagine u and your daughter treated that way by ashok and then this stranger man loves your daughter and would do anything for her. 

theres a lot of issues they can tackle with this story i just hope they do it justice. i must say, it worried me a bit the fact that hs being in love came out so quickly. i know they say the show is finite but if they tackle issues faced by both mother and daughter and hs (for marrying a single mother) i think it could go on for a while

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: deefy89

i think the show should next be about how a woman can move on also, especially when divorce was not her fault. its funny how ashok was able to remarry yet babita and mini face all sorts of taunts. parents need to start bringing up better children who dont judge others so much and take away their happiness. i hope youre right that the x inlaws end up showing support about this because it will go a long way in convincing her to take the leap. its no surpise actually that she is falling for hs. imagine u and your daughter treated that way by ashok and then this stranger man loves your daughter and would do anything for her. 

theres a lot of issues they can tackle with this story i just hope they do it justice. i must say, it worried me a bit the fact that hs being in love came out so quickly. i know they say the show is finite but if they tackle issues faced by both mother and daughter and hs (for marrying a single mother) i think it could go on for a while

Agree with you completely. Being an emancipated woman not only means financial freedom, but also the freedom to choose the source or reason for one's happiness. The decision to remain a single parent or to choose a new life partner should remain your own. I think it's unfair to expect that being independent means you can't marry again. 

The whole point is that Babita should choose or marry HS because she wants to, and not because she has to. For sure there will be a lot of social issues. I also expect Ashok and Meeta to re-enter the show and for a lot of people in the neighborhood taunting them by saying "we always knew these two were up to something", sullying their reputation. 

If we hadn't seen her possessiveness and fear of losing HS when he was patting Meeta on the head I would have still wondered if she would ever fall for him. I think she likes him a lot, not sure if she's in love but I think it's just a matter of time. She relies on him and has complete trust in him. Around him, she doesn't have to be a mother or (ex) wife or daughter-in-law. She can just be herself and expect him to understand her without being judgmental. Even though she went through a lot of the hardships herself, the fact that he has always supported her means she knows he understands her very well. I think at this point in time she trusts him the most in the world, even over Minnie. 

Ironic that while he will increasingly become her point of focus, HS is now going to focus mainly on Minnie and her happiness. Should be beautiful to watch. Poor HS! I don't think he'll know what to do when she fights for him and with him for their relationship openly. I don't think he would have ever imagined it in his wildest dreams, but he deserves it. 

Edited by inlieu - 4 years ago