DECIDE PRERNA!!!! :RANT

nancy56 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

OKAY SO LET ME COMPREHEND

You crack a deal - a marraige deal with a business tycoon - leave your house to get married , telling them that you were going up for some hairdo - leave your to-be- husband on the altar -and then CRY like hell !, abuse your new hubby for some bullshit he never forced you for ! - that is what our deary Prerna is doing !!! LIKE WT*! 

I dont understand her teling bajaj not to touch her or stay away - it was her decision - so live by it!
She decided to cover up in finery and cry her heart out on velvet bedcovers , instead of fighting for her rights , gain some knowledge and live with the love of her life !

When you are such a strong decision maker - then try to live by it and on it . Ok , fine , you can remember your lost love - but obviously you cant do this all your life . You need to someday respect your household and perform your duties.

And the start of everything went up so wrong . Crying on the phone with her sister , asking if anurag was fine to every damn buddy she knew - why ? this question is as rheotorical as their script - ITS A COMPLETE S**T.

I am not surprised that Bajaj didn't fell for pre. She is such a moron right now - behaving like dumbs**ts.

And our anurag - dude cant you remember that what your to be wifey said to you a day or two before your marraige . try to decipher her actions . Try to ask her on a "PHONE CALL" , what she did , and why she did. Ask your family members to tone down a bit . Try to tone down a bit yourself too. Now what this gentlemen would do - plan some suicide or kidnapping to escape to switzerland - leaving the already drowning family business in hands of - an already shouting sis , and a handicapped father - THE BASUS ARE DOOMED. All the maturity - we liked in Anurag - is long  gone. 

Then they say , that Bajaj is bad ! GOD HE IS THE ONLY SANE LOOKING BUDDY IN THE SHOW RIGHT NOW!!

PS. I feel for the sharma and basu Family . There small kids - are doing big bullshitty things - to make them cry like hell ! 

apologies if anybody was hurt.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

If Bajaj falls for this Prerna, he has to be even bigger dumbhead & I seriously don't want that. 

I agree that he looks the only sane person right now in the show. 

She left anu then asks every passerby on how is Anu? What the hell is she thinking?

I love Eri but it literally pains me to see her in this role where her character is target of constant ridicule.

Nailah_EjFian thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Apart from RB, everyone else have lost the plot in the show with Prerna in the lead.. 

What on earth was the writer thinking while writing her character? 

Coward! Run away from kolkatta without telling her mum she got married... Typical Prerna.. You made your bed, now lie on it.. Stop harping on about Anurag and sort yourself out.. Looks like she has decided to stay caged in this unwanted deal.. 

they better sort her character out man.. Else no one would want Prerna Sharma in their life! 

why is Anurag behaving like he cant live without her, remember you dumped her first?

Dont the Sharma know the nature of their impulsive daughter? 

No comments on the remaining Basus!

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nailah_AnuPre

Apart from RB, everyone else have lost the plot in the show with Prerna in the lead.. 

What on earth was the writer thinking while writing her character? 

Coward! Run away from kolkatta without telling her mum she got married... Typical Prerna.. You made your bed, now lie on it.. Stop harping on about Anurag and sort yourself out.. Looks like she has decided to stay caged in this unwanted deal.. 

they better sort her character out man.. Else no one would want Prerna Sharma in their life! 

why is Anurag behaving like he cant live without her, remember you dumped her first?

Dont the Sharma know the nature of their impulsive daughter? 

No comments on the remaining Basus!

Current storyline ke hisaab se RB is sounding the most Sane😆

I have million issues with Prerna- her characterization but I like her. She is impulsive and rash, emotional and stupid. Kabhi kabhi toh us pe itna gussa aata hai. 

And what's wrong with Anurag, Didn't he do the same thing? Marry someone else. Then why isn't he putting 2 & 2 together and understanding that this is also a deal marraige like Anu-komo.

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Humara bajaj humara bajaj 

Remaining at present dont exist for me ðŸ˜†

Nailah_EjFian thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SnehaDoll

Current storyline ke hisaab se RB is sounding the most Sane😆

I have million issues with Prerna- her characterization but I like her. She is impulsive and rash, emotional and stupid. Kabhi kabhi toh us pe itna gussa aata hai. 

And what's wrong with Anurag, Didn't he do the same thing? Marry someone else. Then why isn't he putting 2 & 2 together and understanding that this is also a deal marraige like Anu-komo.

I feel sorry for Shweta Tiwari.. God, what must she be thinking about Prerna 2.0?

Pre 1.0 was all about Self respect and Ego but at least she wouldnt let anyone trash her.. 

I feel like the makers write AB’s scene and dialogues first then decide how to fit Prerna Sharma in.. 

What nonsense is that? They dont review it before telecast?? 

Does Anurag remember his actions a week before he married komo?

1. Distanced himself during the hospital scene

2. Went away without talking after the 13th days rites

3. Went away without talking to her at the Sharma’s 

4. Avoided her call and was mute button when she called him

5. Public Humiliations and so on!

Pre did ask him not to misunderstand her.. I really dont have a problem with her sacrificing her life, thats her nature.. thats prerna sharma for you.. 

ok, she didnt want to give Anurag a closure as she wants him to hate her but the sharma’s deserves and explanations!! 

I am telling you, they all carry the rubbish forward from season 1 and left all the good scene there.. S1 was morally right.. at least they broke up decently.. Pre came to meet the Sharma the next day.. The Basu understood Pre’s sacrifice the moment they received the house paper.. but here, no one wants to know where the proof came from.. how come Bajaj agree to help Prerna without asking for anything in return!! And Nivedita Basu?? I thought she was the clever one.. guess I was wrong.. 

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nailah_AnuPre

I feel sorry for Shweta Tiwari.. God, what must she be thinking about Prerna 2.0?

Pre 1.0 was all about Self respect and Ego but at least she wouldnt let anyone trash her.. 

I feel like the makers write AB’s scene and dialogues first then decide how to fit Prerna Sharma in.. 

What nonsense is that? They dont review it before telecast?? 

Does Anurag remember his actions a week before he married komo?

1. Distanced himself during the hospital scene

2. Went away without talking after the 13th days rites

3. Went away without talking to her at the Sharma’s 

4. Avoided her call and was mute button when she called him

5. Public Humiliations and so on!

Pre did ask him not to misunderstand her.. I really dont have a problem with her sacrificing her life, thats her nature.. thats prerna sharma for you.. 

ok, she didnt want to give Anurag a closure as she wants him to hate her but the sharma’s deserves and explanations!! 

I am telling you, they all carry the rubbish forward from season 1 and left all the good scene there.. S1 was morally right.. at least they broke up decently.. Pre came to meet the Sharma the next day.. The Basu understood Pre’s sacrifice the moment they received the house paper.. but here, no one wants to know where the proof came from.. how come Bajaj agree to help Prerna without asking for anything in return!! And Nivedita Basu?? I thought she was the clever one.. guess I was wrong.. 

Exactly. Prerna 1 was self righteous, and egoistic but always stood for herself and her self respect  . And that was in 2001! And in 2019 Pre 2 doesn't have self respect. I appreciate her love for Anurag but he is moon and sun to her. Such a relationship where your entire existence depends upon one guy is unhealthy and toxic.

And we all know how Anurag is makers favourite. So they are busy building his character and hence sidelining Prerna. 

Bhagya65 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Its writer faults but I always had a doubt about her character from start as she was soo impulsive and impatient. But always liked her for listening to her heart.

But after Komo track I was struggling to connect with her character since she was just contradicting her actions. But still felt sorry for at times.

But My God! After her sacrifice track..I just cant take her seriously anymore. I personally dont want to reunite with Onu anymore. She can live happily with her loyalty intact with her husband.

Sacrifice I could take that but the manner she did was too brutal that it's hard to accept her now. Not only she broke her soulmate but also her entire family.

Even if Onu questions her about the baby now. I am with him. Gone those days where we used to say Bichari ladki. Ladki herself didnot have time to tell  when there was soo many chance for her to tell. This time Inwill support Male lead. In real life too..every body will have the same reaction if a mother had 3 0r 4 month to tell dad..but dont butvsuddenly tell a dad after she marry someone else lol. 

Just be happy with her husband. I just want Onu to move on and have epic show down battle with both of them. But CV of this show has a power of making a show comedy despite how intense actors scenes arecsometime.

I CANT TAKE LOYALTY QUEEN ANYMORE.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

What does listening to heart means ? How is it a praiseworthy quality if her heart takes all senseless decisions ?  Listen to your heart and turn so many lives upside down and run away . She was pressurized or blackmailed or whatever and she is stuck, why cant she just try to get out of it ? Discuss it with someone or just accept that she is somebody elses wife and not utter dialogues like her body is not hers. So when anurag marries some other girl, what will she say? 

nancy56 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhagya65

Its writer faults but I always had a doubt about her character from start as she was soo impulsive and impatient. But always liked her for listening to her heart.

But after Komo track I was struggling to connect with her character since she was just contradicting her actions. But still felt sorry for at times.

But My God! After her sacrifice track..I just cant take her seriously anymore. I personally dont want to reunite with Onu anymore. She can live happily with her loyalty intact with her husband.

Sacrifice I could take that but the manner she did was too brutal that it's hard to accept her now. Not only she broke her soulmate but also her entire family.

Even if Onu questions her about the baby now. I am with him. Gone those days where we used to say Bichari ladki. Ladki herself didnot have time to tell  when there was soo many chance for her to tell. This time Inwill support Male lead. In real life too..every body will have the same reaction if a mother had 3 0r 4 month to tell dad..but dont butvsuddenly tell a dad after she marry someone else lol. 

Just be happy with her husband. I just want Onu to move on and have epic show down battle with both of them. But CV of this show has a power of making a show comedy despite how intense actors scenes arecsometime.

I CANT TAKE LOYALTY QUEEN ANYMORE.

@bold : I want this to happen !