Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhagya65 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: nancy56

@bold : I want this to happen !

I just hope soo too. I think swiss track is more of trying to find why..and littlebit emotional meltdown scene but I feel he will give up after a point in Swiss.

After they comeback I think it's going to be revenge track. I hope it's TRUE. Just hope they wont sidelined him. Hope he is angry young man and destroy both wife and husband. I dont care if she fall for Bajju or queen Whitewashing Bajju. For me he is, was and always be a villain. 

All I want is Male lead to be kick a.. person..who dont give a hoots to both wife N husband. Dont even care if he question about a baby now..cause its 2019 and realistically also he has every point and right to question.

Bhagya65 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

What does listening to heart means ? How is it a praiseworthy quality if her heart takes all senseless decisions ?  Listen to your heart and turn so many lives upside down and run away . She was pressurized or blackmailed or whatever and she is stuck, why cant she just try to get out of it ? Discuss it with someone or just accept that she is somebody elses wife and not utter dialogues like her body is not hers. So when anurag marries some other girl, what will she say? 

I agree with you. Y I even hate her is for fact acting like dumb puppet with blackmailer. There is no rebellious action or passionate hate. She is acting as if he is pati permeswar forclife now. She go on a lunch date with him lol. If you hate someone you will be soo rebellious but she is just soo confusing.

I cant take her as lead female protagonist lol. Soo bad example. Plus I agree ksg is great actor. But please for love of God.. how his fan claim his character is ok as a hero.. from which angle. Am I wrong to say that. I would take him if he would be villian through out the show. But cant take whitewashing thing where he clearly is a bad human being.. if you think of humanity too.

CutiepieHarshad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Both anurag and prerna are so useless right now. Prerna lost her mind long time ago. But now she is getting on my nerves. I think she can’t digest the fact that bajaj is not interested in her.the way she is behaving right now made me feel like this. 

Regarding anurag, I have no words. He already made basus bankrupt what else he wants. Is he really thinks Setting fire on someone’s bed will make any difference? 

Edited by awesome - 4 years ago
arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhagya65

I agree with you. Y I even hate her is for fact acting like dumb puppet with blackmailer. There is no rebellious action or passionate hate. She is acting as if he is pati permeswar forclife now. She go on a lunch date with him lol. If you hate someone you will be soo rebellious but she is just soo confusing.

I cant take her as lead female protagonist lol. Soo bad example. Plus I agree ksg is great actor. But please for love of God.. how his fan claim his character is ok as a hero.. from which angle. Am I wrong to say that. I would take him if he would be villian through out the show. But cant take whitewashing thing where he clearly is a bad human being.. if you think of humanity too.

KSG's character Bajaj is grey by all standards in this season till now. I have seen many grey characters & he comfortably fits the bill right now. 

There are way more complex grey characters who had a much pathetic start with much worse deeds in a show or a movie but evolved to be one of the best evolved characters in any franchise. What people call whitewashing of a grey character is actually gradual evolution of a dark character, something makers are doing fine for Bajaj right now. They aren't turning him saint overnight & it's good that they take time. 

Take Snape, he was horrible to Harry throughout 6 books. He murdered Dumbeldore in Book 6. He literally tortured Harry with legilimens in Book 5. He was indirectly responsible for Hedwig being killed & George losing his ear & Moody getting killed since he blew the cover of Harry being taken before his b'day night in Book 7. He made a deal with Narcissa on Bellatrix's manipulation to help Draco kill Dumbeldore in Book 6. Hogwarts students were being tortured in Book 7 right under his nose. 

Book 7, right after his death, he gives his memories to Harry & that one chapter turns him into the biggest hero of that franchise. Harry forgave him, considered him the biggest hero he had ever known & named his son after him. Alan Rickman immortalised Snape. 

Take Damon, Klaus, Jamie, Theon, Katherine Pierce, Anne Boleyn, Sehmat (Raazi), Katappa (Baahubali) & many more.

Grey characters are all about evolution, character growth. They are all about subjective morality. Ther are called grey because they don't have a straightforward black & white. 

Edited by arshi_asya - 4 years ago
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

One of the better posts hitting on point .

Bajaj indees looks the only normal character now  .May be that's why they r showing him less. The cvs are obsessed with wierdos. 😆 If not him , I wld never watch this crap.  

Anurag and prerna are a classic example now , pyaar mein log hosh kho baithte hai. It's like pyaar pyaar pyaar baaki sab bekaar. C'mon there is more to life than just pyaar. And what abt pyaar to ur family members. Responsibilities towards them. They have indirectly ruined their families with their pyaar and kasautis.

I have no respect for ppl who forget or hurt  their families cos of their pyaar . Call me old school . 

And that's my opinion 

Bhagya65 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshi_asya

KSG's character Bajaj is grey by all standards in this season till now. I have seen many grey characters & he comfortably fits the bill right now. 

There are way more complex grey characters who had a much pathetic start with much worse deeds in a show or a movie but evolved to be one of the best evolved characters in any franchise. What people call whitewashing of a grey character is actually gradual evolution of a dark character, something makers are doing fine for Bajaj right now. They aren't turning him saint overnight & it's good that they take time. 

Take Snape, he was horrible to Harry throughout 6 books. He murdered Dumbeldore in Book 6. He literally tortured Harry with legilimens in Book 5. He was indirectly responsible for Hedwig being killed & George losing his ear & Moody getting killed since he blew the cover of Harry being taken before his b'day night in Book 7. He made a deal with Narcissa on Bellatrix's manipulation to help Draco kill Dumbeldore in Book 6. Hogwarts students were being tortured in Book 7 right under his nose. 

Book 7, right after his death, he gives his memories to Harry & that one chapter turns him into the biggest hero of that franchise. Harry forgave him, considered him the biggest hero he had ever known & named his son after him. Alan Rickman immortalised Snape. 

Take Damon, Klaus, Jamie, Theon, Katherine Pierce, Anne Boleyn, Sehmat (Raazi), Katappa (Baahubali) & many more.

Grey characters are all about evolution, character growth. They are all about subjective morality. Ther are called grey because they don't have a straightforward black & white. 

Respect your opinion. I like to disagree that he is grey character. Despite how much Queen claim and you guys claim he is a grey character for me I will never accept that. But people do have different opinion and I get that. But sorry I like to disagree.

arshi_asya thumbnail

Respect your opinion. I like to disagree that he is grey character. Despite how much Queen claim and you guys claim he is a grey character for me I will never accept that. But people do have different opinion and I get that. But sorry I like to disagree.

I would like to understand your definition of a grey character. Human psycology is a fascinating thing for me personally. So, I want to understand that side on how differently csn the same character be perceived. 

It's not about claim actually but more about actions of the characters that are the judge of them along with their motivations, reasons & intentions. 

Edited by arshi_asya - 4 years ago
Bhagya65 thumbnail

I would like to understand your definition of a grey character. 

It's not about claim actually but more about actions of the characters that are the judge of them along with their motivations, reasons & intentions. Human psycology is a fascinating thing for me personally. 

Through out my life I have struggled on this philosophy of grey shade area. For me frankly I only believe in black and white philosophy. For me either you are bad or good person.

People will disagree with me. I get that as people will have different perspectives. But frankly for me his character will never be grey shade character. 

A person who blackmail pregnent women, a person who morph picture to create different between lovers and never utter  a thing and a person who sleep with his sister in law will never be grey shade character.

Lets rest the topic here cause you disagree with me and I disagree with you.

arshi_asya thumbnail

Through out my life I have struggled on this philosophy of grey shade area. For me frankly I only believe in black and white philosophy. For me either you are bad or good person.

People will disagree with me. I get that as people will have different perspectives. But frankly for me his character will never be grey shade character. 

A person who blackmail pregnent women, a person who morph picture to create different between lovers and never utter  a thing and a person who sleep with his sister in law will never be grey shade character.

Lets rest the topic here cause you disagree with me and I disagree with you.

I haven't seen last season but know the story from wikipedia which is a sum up. So, my opinion has been based on this season only.

It was good to listen to your POV on this aspect of moral philosophy. 😊

Bhagya65 thumbnail

I haven't seen last season but know the story from wikipedia which is a sum up. So, my opinion has been based on this season only.

It was good to listen to your POV on this aspect of moral philosophy. 😊

Thanks! I dont want to brag on and on but I believe in humanity and for me his character dont stand anywhere near grey shade for me it's pure black.

But it was nice to chate with person who listen and respect both party opinions. And it's always good have morals too.