Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: vinnas

Mein bhi πŸ˜† bina awaz πŸ˜‰ kahan hum kahan tum πŸ˜Ž jaise jaga ghumthy rehty hai πŸ‘πŸΌ

you too.πŸ˜†

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yup πŸ˜† but can't say how long show maintain flavour to not turn regular πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† there already many posts reg this πŸ˜›πŸ˜³

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: vinnas

Yup πŸ˜† but can't say how long show maintain flavour to not turn regular πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† there already many posts reg this πŸ˜›πŸ˜³

I will start watching it.i read the forum i have some idea of the show.

vinnas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silpa91

I will start watching it.i read the forum i have some idea of the show.

good πŸ˜ƒ it's good so far  mainly by Sippy and his mom😳 FL represents ITV πŸ˜Žmore πŸ˜† 

poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hey . I must say u were one of the sweetest members of this forum. I may be found in the BP forum or Mauhaan AT, so do drop byπŸ€—

vardhinirosid thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Osum post chandu ...yes no byes only hi n hello bt will miss silsila cast..after rosid n tanshi aarya.. i.attached to.mouhan n mishan a lot..bt yeah every show should end one r other day..it can't continue like manasu mamatha serial🀣 that serial started when i was in 10 th r inter first yr  I think..my grandma still watching it..πŸ˜†

And I really wish all the actors best of luck...

Uday Kiran is my fav too😭 tollywood lost a gem ..I liked Aditi pairing with him...bt that.film went unnoticed ..Aditi did splendid job...

N I still remember ur post n vm on kinshuk n.aditi before kinshuk finalised fr ishan..n with in less time we got news kinshuk is.going to be our ishan...I know how much u felt happy

And always loved ur posts.. this always remebrs our mouhan n isthi days

Already missing mouhan...will miss mishan now

Edited by vardhinirosid - 4 years ago
vinnas thumbnail

Originally posted by: poiu123

Hey . I must say u were one of the sweetest members of this forum. I may be found in the BP forum or Mauhaan AT, so do drop byπŸ€—

Thank You so much  Piouβ€οΈπŸ€—β€οΈ Always Love❀️ Your One Shot Replies πŸ‘πŸΌWhich Triggers Right Spots πŸ˜Ž Love To Join where You All πŸ˜›πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜ƒIn our Adda and Any New places too πŸ˜Ž

Milk And Mocha Hug GIF - MilkAndMocha Hug Cute GIFs

Virtual Hug Big Hug GIF - VirtualHug BigHug Bear GIFs

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silpa91

I too remembered mamiji's hello hi nye bye seeing the title πŸ€£

She is one big drama queen πŸ€£

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vardhinirosid

Osum post chandu ...yes no byes only hi n hello bt will miss silsila cast..after rosid n tanshi aarya.. i.attached to.mouhan n mishan a lot..bt yeah every show should end one r other day..it can't continue like manasu mamatha serial🀣 that serial started when i was in 10 th r inter first yr  I think..my grandma still watching it..πŸ˜†

And I really wish all the actors best of luck...

Uday Kiran is my fav too😭 tollywood lost a gem ..I liked Aditi pairing with him...bt that.film went unnoticed ..Aditi did splendid job...

N I still remember ur post n vm on kinshuk n.aditi before kinshuk finalised fr ishan..n with in less time we got news kinshuk is.going to be our ishan...I know how much u felt happy

which telugu movie are you talking about?

vinnas thumbnail

Originally posted by: vardhinirosid

Thank You DearπŸ€—β€οΈ 

Yeah Shows bound to end πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸΌIt's cherishble by the memories given. That's why I still Cherish Rudra 😍😍 next Ishaan😍😍 mashallah kaha milenge yesi characters as MLs πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Manasu mamTa OMG it's still running πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ that's why I don't stick long run shows in Hindi .left Telugu long back πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

And I really wish all the actors best of luck...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

True 😍😍Uday is 😭😭 Such Actor is Bliss tollywood and missed him 😌😌 That Movie with Aditi is one of My most Fav 😍😍 KinnyπŸ’“πŸ’“ have that innocence a Spl charm which gives importance to him in many scenes work out πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yes Dear πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I was in Cloud 9moment that time can't describe in words 

Love Envelope GIF - Love Envelope ThankYou GIFs

Thank You So Much DearπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ miss our Dear pairs onscreen 😭😭😍😍

Happy Celebrate GIF - Happy Celebrate ILoveYou GIFs