it's Hii and Hello Only

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Hii To All Forumwasis πŸ€—My Dear Friends β€οΈπŸ€—From S1 to S2 inshort SilsilaBadlteSeasonska πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Ž Who Tolerated me πŸ˜³Travelled Till heremay be in Touch Further too So I don't want to Say Bye to Any one πŸ˜›πŸ˜³ it's Everytime Hello πŸ˜›Hii πŸ˜Ž BEST Wishes πŸ‘πŸΌ Every one Get have Happiness πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Wellness Only .

And Mostly A Big Sorry πŸ€—πŸ˜›πŸ˜³If I Hurt Any One Throughout This Show Time in This Forum Unintentionally πŸ€—πŸ˜› 

Milk And Mocha Bears Cute GIF - MilkAndMochaBears Cute Sad GIFs

BEST Wishes To The Entire Cast of Silsila Start to End πŸ˜ƒ Who Entertained by Giving Their BEST to their Roles πŸ˜›πŸ‘πŸΌ Will Look Forward To All This Ones in Different Roles and Shows πŸ˜ŽHope To Hook πŸ˜›πŸ˜†Wishing Good Luck only 😎😎

I'm one of Silent Member Started in Forum Since the Start of Show πŸ˜› The Show is Big troll For The Divine mess Watching Show only After Revelation 😡😡😱😱 So Mauli❀️is Very Known From That Time 😎😎 Aditi β€οΈSeen Her Movie /Telugu Years Back 😍😍 How Potential The Actress She is πŸ‘πŸΌHighly Commendable By The Debut Movie of Her πŸ€— which I Still Watch For the other reason of My Most Fav 😍😍Hero in Movie πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—

Aditi 😍😍Replied To my 1st Tweet on Movie Related -Memory β€οΈ.

Coming To Mauli 😍😍I Seen Wished /Dreamed Very Much Her New Hero Must be Rudra/KM β€οΈπŸ€— The One Who Worship Every Kind Of Relation In His Women In Pure Divine Form πŸ€—❀️ Mauli Journey With Him  

My First Post/Reply  in Forum is Want New lead for Mauli whom You want to See Topic πŸ‘πŸΌby Nandy πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ 

Posted Merge vm There and Same Day Got News of DreamπŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³KM is in 😍😍 Excitement in Peaks for this Fan girl πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ‘ΌπŸ‘ΌπŸ‘ΌπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ

Main thing which made me Mad About Him 😍😍is Simple /Subtle Take To Deep /Depth Matured Authentic Roles Consistent Through out To Give The Big Achievement in Final Stage Which Can't Deny The Fact That Indeed The BEST Written Character Out Of All Any Time Is KM πŸ€— I Give Him More Credit Than Any Writers Team behind It😍😍 That One Character Justifies The Everything In Story😎 -Mauli Last Words About Ishaan πŸ€— She Learned Selfless LOVE only From HimπŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“ is Indeed The Finale of Silsila πŸ₯³ 

Ishaan 😍😍Entry 😘😘 His Only Dream πŸ’“πŸ’“ One Day Will Come πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Mauli Herself Ran Towards Him To Say I L U😍😍 The Day He Achieve Same Respect πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Unconditional Love πŸ’“πŸ’“ Unlimited Trust Which Mishti πŸ’“πŸ’“Had On Him from His MauliπŸ’“πŸ’“

πŸ˜†Tum Dono khush Toh mein bhi khush Sona 😍😍

smiley27smiley19smiley31smiley27smiley31smiley42

Ishaan : "In this small life of mine, I want to give you a lifetime of happiness Mauli, a lifetime of happiness. I want to make the sky be at your feet, I love you Mauli..."

smiley42smiley27smiley31

Ishaan -Dream/Wish/Love Came TrueπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Mauli: "Kahan jare the Ishaan? Mujhe chor kar? Mere complicated life se larthe larthe paresshan hogae the?"

Ishaan: "Nae Mauli, asa nae hai. Mujhe laga tha ke tum thuk gae hu. I didn't want you to choose between me and Kunal. I mean, I didn't want to put you in that situation."

Mauli:  "Mein manthe hu, tum donu mere life ke bhot hi important hisse hu. Aik ne mujhe pyar karna sikhaya aur aik ne mujhe pyaar nibhana. Lekin sub log, directly yah indirectly tum donu mein se aik ko chunnay ke liye kehre hain. But the truth is, I am enough for myself, for my Mishti. Aur Kunal, iske liye mein tumhe thank you bolna chahti hu. Kehte hai na, aag mein thapne ke baad hi sona aur nikhar tha hai. Tho shayad, wo meri zindagi ka testing time tha, jub tum mujhe chorke gae the. Uski wajah se aj mein aik nae Mauli bun pae hu. Mera past chahe kuch bhi hu, mein aj khushi khushi keh sakthe hu that I have no regrets. Aj mein apni zindagi ka bhot hi ahem faisla, etne asaani se le pare hu. I want to spend my life with the man, who can go to any extent for my happiness (jo mere khushiyoon ke liye kisi bhi hadh thuk ja saktha hai)."

She smiles at Kunal and then turns to Ishaan.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

She continues: "Jisne bina kuch bole, bina kuch kahe, aik tinke bhar ka shuk na karthe huwe, mujhe Kunal ke paas jane diya."

Everyone is smiling, especially  Mishti. 

Mauli then continues: "Ishaan tumhara pyar bhot selfless hai. Pyar sahi mayane mein kya hotha hai, yeh tho mein tumhe dekhar hi samajh pae hu. Aur tumse dor rehkar hi yeh ahsaas huwa hai ke SACHA PYAR KYA HOTHA HAI. Mera haath phir se thamuge Ishaan? Mein janthe hu, yeh safar asaan nae hoga, meri complicated life ke saath. Lekin phir bhi, mera saath duge?"

They hold hands. Everyone cries. MauHaan smile at one another. Embarrassed

It's MauHaan😍😍Silsila Journey ThreadπŸ’“πŸ’“ https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5066993 πŸ’˜

Uske baad jo bhi hua yaa Dikhaya voh kuch bhi nahi Fir bhi Kahina Kahi Ishaan ko Dekhne key liye Sirf S2 kaise Badi mishti yaad karegi Popsi ko πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ jo choti mishtu dekha voh kuch bhi nahi πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Tip of Iceberg πŸ˜Ž She Avoided To See The More Nonsenses/Insults Hardships of Wat Ishaan πŸ€—❀️ gone Through in His Journey  as per Wat given lines to her ref Popsi in S2 States it 😌😌 Her FB to Ruhaan the Comparison Of P wit Mauli Soul πŸ₯Ί

The Amount S1 and S2 Teams Avoided ISHAAN πŸ’”❓ The More He Shines as STAR πŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ”―πŸ”―πŸ”―For Divine Positivity In Person FormπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸΌ Always In N number of Shows it's more Flawed Characters or Dumb OnesπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜› Where Can Available Rudra and Ishaan πŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’Ž Who Take /Measure Every Situations in Right Form πŸ’ŽπŸ’Ž Who Can See Women In Best Way Of Divine πŸ’ŽπŸ’Ž Who Given Every Relation To Mauli 😍😍 in Form of Her ManπŸ’™πŸ’™ Who Never Distance Himself by His OwnπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Kunal after His Reentry only Worked To Distance Ishaan😍😍 from his Various forms πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Which Made Mauli Realise She Really Missed Ishaan in Life The LOVE Of Her LIFE her Only Man πŸ˜› Ishaan Relieved Mauli Finally From Everything after The Divine Perfect Family Almost Removed HimπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆ 

Still His LOVE to be Continued Without Any Grudges😍😍 Limited to Friendship Boundaries πŸ˜†πŸ˜† The Emotional Final Conversation of Ishaan😍😍To Mauli 😍😍 It Made me Emotional 😭😭😭the Same way How Rudra Unburden Shivi in His Death Scene 😭😭😭 Feel like ITV Blessed To Focus Such Presentation of LOVE onscreenπŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­πŸ˜­ His Love on Mishti 😍😍as Father is Another Out of World Treasure πŸ’“πŸ’“ I may go on and on on Ishaan β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ€—when ever I Feel him involuntarily Tears rolled out 😭😭😭 

Many Thanks To Silsila Team πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜³for Taking KM😍😍as Ishaan😘😘😘 For Giving Aditi 😍😍as Mauli 😍😍 My MauHaan 

Silsila Forum πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Have Many Friends and Memories πŸ˜†πŸ˜† My Rants over Both (Rudra and Ishaan/KM) from Start To End πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ may be I don't stop this pagalpans Sorry if I Offended any one πŸ˜†πŸ˜† kaan pakadke πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

TenorHello Kitty GIF - Hello Kitty Sorry GIFs

So S2 Cast πŸ˜†πŸ˜† It's Kj -Tj Nailed Mishaan 😍😍😍 To their BEST😍😍 with Brilliance πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Magical Screen Presence With Terrific Chemistry 😍😍😍😍 enjoyed Their Filmy Love Saga 😍😍 Made For Each Other πŸ’‘πŸ’‘Onscreen 😍😍 S2 tolerated by This Duo only 😁😁 

Arnav πŸ˜†πŸ˜†His Character is Star in S2 -Sorted Guy 😍😍 

Subua -missed her in main places πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

Ansh 😍😍 boy just limited in extra Cast πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Pari πŸ˜€πŸ˜€I think I should take the 00 feelings on her instead of (-ve )through out the SeasonπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Good vibes πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Rad -most dissapointed character 

Veer -Character improved Alot than his Acting πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ Wishing Him All the Best for His Next Show. 

To be continued... 

Edited by vinnas - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinnas thumbnail

My First Post smiley42smiley27 which came true the Same Daysmiley41smiley40

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/148859531?tid=5042302 smiley27smiley17

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5042386πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

KMsmiley27Aditismiley27Responses To Vms and Messages smiley42πŸ₯³Beautiful Memories β€οΈπŸ˜›β€οΈ

And😳

Love Hugs GIF - Love Hugs GIFs

HUGS AND GIF - HUGS AND KISSES GIFs

Pw(Anahi),Ritzy, Shilpa,Sancheeta,Sweetz,Tania,Chirpy,Nandy,Indira, Pious,Vardhini .Swapna,My Fellow Kinshukians, Moni, Rachu, Sydell, Chaavi, +MauHaan AT Members smiley31missed many smiley38smiley27Now 😌😌

Milismiley27Your are my Most Fav Through Silsila smiley27smiley31 

Pranu,Arfa,Vartika,Swaassp,Saisree, Shree, Sudha,AngelicDiya, Anshi, Poorabh,Chiksoup,Shiny,Namratha,Rapaka,SSS, Nushy,Ruhi,Mumoos, Unisha,.. most of Members here smiley31smiley27 Who Ever Interacted smiley9smiley20felt Glad smiley4πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and Cherished TimeπŸ’πŸ’ loved Few Members Posts Sply PearlsofWisdom and Angels11. Anshvi. Sabhyatha. Madhuscarlet, πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ 

Sweets To All β€οΈπŸ˜›β€οΈ

Candy GIF - Candy SourGummiWorms Chocolate GIFsChocolate Drizzle GIF - Chocolate Drizzle Yum GIFsCake Yum GIF - Cake Yum Food GIFsDonuts! GIF - Mmm Donuts Sweets GIFs

Edited by vinnas - 4 years ago
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Chandu yes hello hi only no bye.

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hello hi only, no bye bye maamiji's style πŸ€£

Silpa20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetzzz

I too remembered mamiji's hello hi nye bye seeing the title πŸ€£

vinnas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silpa91

Chandu yes hello hi only no bye.

Yup πŸ˜Ž bas Show hi khatam hua πŸ˜› hum kahi na kahi milenge πŸ€—❀️ MauHaanAdda Key alawa bhi πŸ˜›πŸ˜³ So just Hello and Hi no bye πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

Silpa20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinnas

KMsmiley27Aditismiley27Responses To Vms and Messages smiley42πŸ₯³Beautiful Memories β€οΈπŸ˜›β€οΈ

And😳

Love Hugs GIF - Love Hugs GIFs

HUGS AND GIF - HUGS AND KISSES GIFs

Pw(Anahi),Ritzy, Shilpa,Sancheeta,Sweetz,Tania,Chirpy,Nandy,Indira, Pious,Vardhini .Swapna,My Fellow Kinshukians, Moni, Rachu, Sydell, Chaavi, +MauHaan AT Members smiley31missed many smiley38smiley27Now 😌😌

Milismiley27Your are my Most Fav Through Silsila smiley27smiley31 

Pranu,Arfa,Vartika,Swaassp,Saisree, Shree, Sudha,AngelicDiya, Anshi, Poorabh,Chiksoup,Shiny,Namratha,Rapaka,SSS, Nushy,Ruhi,Mumoos, Unisha,.. most of Members here smiley31smiley27 Who Ever Interacted smiley9smiley20felt Glad smiley4πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and Cherished TimeπŸ’πŸ’ loved Few Members Posts Sply PearlsofWisdom and Angels11. Anshvi. Sabhyatha. Madhuscarlet, πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ 

Sweets To All β€οΈπŸ˜›β€οΈ

Candy GIF - Candy SourGummiWorms Chocolate GIFsChocolate Drizzle GIF - Chocolate Drizzle Yum GIFsCake Yum GIF - Cake Yum Food GIFsDonuts! GIF - Mmm Donuts Sweets GIFs

Chandu you are so sweet like the sweets πŸ€—

Silpa20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinnas

Yup πŸ˜Ž bas Show hi khatam hua πŸ˜› hum kahi na kahi milenge πŸ€—❀️ MauHaanAdda Key alawa bhi πŸ˜›πŸ˜³ So just Hello and Hi no bye πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

ya kahi na kahi zarur milenge mai to har forum me ghoomti rehti hu.πŸ˜†

Edited by Silpa91 - 4 years ago
vinnas thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetzzz

yup πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Hello Hi GIF - Hello Hi Jump GIFs

vinnas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silpa91

ya kahi na kahi zarur milenge mai to har forum me ghoomti rehti hu.πŸ˜†

Mein bhi πŸ˜† bina awaz πŸ˜‰ kahan hum kahan tum πŸ˜Ž jaise jaga ghumthy rehty hai πŸ‘πŸΌ