Journey of Pari - Motherless Child to Kidney-less woman

FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Sadist writers 💔

I can not believe that they ended Pari like this, the girl has gone through so much deserves a little happiness but there's nothing for her. I haven't seen today's episode, did they show anything about Pari?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FruitToasty

Sadist writers 💔

I can not believe that they ended Pari like this, the girl has gone through so much deserves a little happiness but there's nothing for her. I haven't seen today's episode, did they show anything about Pari?

Love the title 🤣 she did prove that her sister is over anyone and anything to her. Yesterday's episode belonged to her acc to me, and today's to mishti, ruhaan and the family

Aslesha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

What do you mean by "ended Pari" did they kill the character? sorry haven't watched the episodes yet so no clue.

A HUGE FAN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

For me, Pari was truly the best and definitely deserved better.

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Aslesha99

What do you mean by "ended Pari" did they kill the character? sorry haven't watched the episodes yet so no clue.

no.

Aslesha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Phew that's good news hope they bring season 3. It should concentrate on Mishaan's marital life and give Pari a proper love story.

FruitToasty thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetzzz

Love the title 🤣 she did prove that her sister is over anyone and anything to her. Yesterday's episode belonged to her acc to me, and today's to mishti, ruhaan and the family

🤣🤣 Thanks 

I don't know about S3, I don't think they will bring it but Pari's character ended without an identity. Pari loves Mishti was evident from day 1, she was the biggest loser in the end. I did not like it 

FruitToasty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aslesha99

I meant they ended Pari's character without giving us a hint for her future

Trisolaris thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Happy to see your posts again at least at the end of the show! Have always appreciated your wit with words 😅

Content wise I have had no expectation from the show since about May- the show went to the dogs about a month or so after its launch, in my opinion. 

FruitToasty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heisenberg23

Happy to see your posts again at least at the end of the show! Have always appreciated your wit with words 😅

Content wise I have had no expectation from the show since about May- the show went to the dogs about a month or so after its launch, in my opinion. 

🤗

Content wise the show was good in first month of S1 🤣🤣 when they had a script, everything went downhill after that... 

I enjoyed my time on this forum with all of you ❤️