Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: FruitToasty

🤣🤣 Thanks 

I don't know about S3, I don't think they will bring it but Pari's character ended without an identity. Pari loves Mishti was evident from day 1, she was the biggest loser in the end. I did not like it 

She does have a control on her aggression now compared to earlier in s2, and is doing quite well in business, dealing with clients, but ya there's no story for her at all. 

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Hey Fruity. Finally this thing is over . SO glad. I read updates but not regularly...saw some edits of the Pari Mauli scene. They made Pari a loser in s2 and that's what I was expecting. Now everyone can be happy, I suppose. I'm satisfied that Maulis last scene ever in this show was with Pari tho(I am guessing)..at least she got that...but I'm glad Pari didnt force herself to marry her best friend or whatever just to be mahaan and do favor on him, for the heck of getting settled. Wish she got to hug her buddy one last time...

PranPriye thumbnail

Originally posted by: FruitToasty

🤣🤣 Thanks 

I don't know about S3, I don't think they will bring it but Pari's character ended without an identity. Pari loves Mishti was evident from day 1, she was the biggest loser in the end. I did not like it 

I don't think Pari was a loser. She became financially independent, took her heartbreak (at the alter, no else) gracefully, accepted that she was deluded about Ruhaan, and didn't go to Arnav as a last case scenario. From what I read, she returned the financial papers to Misti as well. She has grown from a only creatively focused, under confident person to a courageous , independent (and kidney less 😆 ) woman. 

Always nice to see your posts.. 👍🏼