So why exactly does Prerna think that no one will understand her?

arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

So, despite all those abuses being hurled at her, this woman refuses to divulge the information about the deal. WHY?

She will die but not reveal this truth. 

Is she a masochist, who enjoys being in pain & self inflict agony on herself? Apne bacche ko itni stress kyn de rhi hai? 

She doesn't trust anyone enough? 

She thinks every one is stupid to not understand her side? 

Well if she thinks she would be called stupid by everyone for choosing this way if she tells the truth, then I agree with all of them because this was indeed a very stupid idea of her.

And WTH with Prerna saying I love Mr. Bajaj. I knew this was going to happen & next step would be Prerna sticking close to Bajaj to keep Anu away from her. Till now she was accusing Bajaj of trying to get close to her & now she would be doing the exact same thing to prove her point to Anu (Idhr to Anu ko cupid bana diya PreJaj ka🤣). This woman is not even on the first name basis with him, she utters those words (itni himmat to Bajaj me bi ni hogi bolne ki yeh baat, usko first name se bula le yehi bht badi baat hai abi to🤣) & Anu will believe it (well since she married him secretly, came on honeymoon, they why would he not).

Edited by arshi_asya - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CutiepieHarshad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Prerna lost her mind long time ago😂😂😂😂

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I am just not able to relate eith this lady 

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Kya BS jhelna padta hai subah subah yaar! ðŸ¤£

Prerna has to be indeed the worst FL ever. 🤢Moreover the acting doesn't make it any good too Still scope for improvement as always! ðŸ˜†

Bhagya65 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

Kya BS jhelna padta hai subah subah yaar! ðŸ¤£

Prerna has to be indeed the worst FL ever. 🤢Moreover the acting doesn't make it any good too Still scope for improvement as always! ðŸ˜†

With her acting sometime I really find it hard to connect. Her emotion scene sometime is great but sometime soo out of place. Plus the dress and makeup she get in show is so our of place too. She look soo pretty as eri as person but with pre character her dressing I find is very cheap looking and man that lip colour is soo bright.

durga33 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This is one of the problems with prerna character. Prerna is already married to bajaj so if she was afraid of telling anurag before the marriage in case he stopped it there is nothing stopping her now cause they are married. Also she could have told her family to. It would have saved us double the drama. I can understand not telling the basu family because maybe she feels they won't understand or believe her. Someone had said it in a post before. But in a relationship trust is the most important thing. From her actions she doesn't seem to trust anurag with the truth. It's quite sad actually. Before the show started Erica had did an interview about accepting the role as prerna. She said how prerna will be strong, someone who stands up to wrong and someone who love her family. I haven't seen this show at all. I only started watching episodes here and there because I Am a fan of KSG and I'm also a fan of Erica in her last show. Maybe they decided to change her character along the way from what Erica was promised. But the creatives are really stupid. For drama they ruined her character. I'm praying that we see a strong prerna 

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: durga33

This is one of the problems with prerna character. Prerna is already married to bajaj so if she was afraid of telling anurag before the marriage in case he stopped it there is nothing stopping her now cause they are married. Also she could have told her family to. It would have saved us double the drama. I can understand not telling the basu family because maybe she feels they won't understand or believe her. Someone had said it in a post before. But in a relationship trust is the most important thing. From her actions she doesn't seem to trust anurag with the truth. It's quite sad actually. Before the show started Erica had did an interview about accepting the role as prerna. She said how prerna will be strong, someone who stands up to wrong and someone who love her family. I haven't seen this show at all. I only started watching episodes here and there because I Am a fan of KSG and I'm also a fan of Erica in her last show. Maybe they decided to change her character along the way from what Erica was promised. But the creatives are really stupid. For drama they ruined her character. I'm praying that we see a strong prerna 

Maybe EF watched previous show and believed Pre would be strong character but so far she’s been a coward and secretive, doesn’t trust anyone not even Anu. She wanted loyalty from Anu (hamesha mera saat dena) which he gave, putting his life on the line every time.

Yes trust is the basic foundation of love. She hasn’t trusted Anu since Navvu track, he had to find the truth on his own even about the money Navvu promised. She claimed to love her family but all she’s given her family is grief.

Pre has left a trail of hurt and heartache every time she flies by the seat of her pants and gets everyone in trouble. Eg, getting friends in love married she dragged an unsuspecting Anu and they ended up in jail. Even then she claimed to have acted in the best interest of their friends. Dimaag always on vacation. She claims to act from her heart but doesn’t trust it to disclose the truth that affects everyone around her. Hamesha man maani Karti hai.

The odds are stacking up against her......first hiding pregnancy from Anu, then claiming to love RB, she’s piling it on Anu. He’s better off walking away from her.

hasini009 thumbnail

So why exactly does Prerna think that no one will understand her?

she knows whats she doing. neither she can explain things to people, nor her actions/emotions. KZK ki characters ko chhodo, we the viewers unable to understand whats she trying to say. was she sad/angry/disgusted/happy/relaxed.....kuch bhi samajh nahi arah mujhe usse dekh kar. she's acting like soulless being

manj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Today prerna was too much, she listened to nivi verbally abusing her.

Then decided to remove all her frustations on mr bajaj.

Could see the hurt and shock on bajaj’s face. 

He has been called many names but never a molester

Prerna is physically obsessed with bajaj, so imagines him wanting to touch her, she refuses to beleive him when he says that he is not interested.

arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manj

Today prerna was too much, she listened to nivi verbally abusing her.

Then decided to remove all her frustations on mr bajaj.

Could see the hurt and shock on bajaj’s face. 

He has been called many names but never a molester

Prerna is physically obsessed with bajaj, so imagines him wanting to touch her, she refuses to beleive him when he says that he is not interested.

In any other situation, I would have assumed that her ego is hurt that this man who married her in such a manner wouldn't have any intentions of physical intimacy with her since Prerna must have thought that one genuine sign & she would thrash him. But here bajaj already defeated that by clearly stating that he doesn't expect any romantic relation & how he will never be able to buy her love. 

Prerna thought Bajaj was evil but he is proving the not so evil & that is frustrating her since she can't let go of that prejudice about him. Prerna will be genuinely confused by what Bajaj truly is. He shows something but is actually something else.