So why exactly does Prerna think that no one will understand her? - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: rhondasa

Why should she trust bajaj just coz he says hes not interested in a physical relationship. He has not given her any credible reason for wanting to marry her. She must be equating him with someone like naveen babu. The audience is aware about bajajs intention, but prernas is not. She must be assuming the worst, especially seeing the honeymoon suite. If you think about it is a scary situation for her married to a stranger, away from homeland, completely at his mercy.

yes  agar  ye real me aisa hota ladki ka rape kar chuka hota  ab tak 

thank god bajajnis more interested in anu than pre😆

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: najma123

I haven't understood what is the compulsion behind hiding everything. Bajaj hasn't told her anything about hiding. Why is she hiding. 

Because she loves to show herself as bichari and mahan who is tolerating others anger and other are very bad who are shouting on this bichari , halat ki mari abla woman🤢.She considers these insults as kasauti of her so called true love. 

Somewhere i feel her love for anurag, her dhaga marriage and she herself is very very childish. I don't think any mature person will choose to hide real things from world after crushing so many people's dream. There is no reason to keep family and others in dark and getting much hatred for self. Family is also in pain just like her.  No this woman has no substance , no maturity as per age and no intelligence . All she loves to do is to hide things from others and making herself victim without reason. 

Prerna jaisi dumb ko bajaj jaisa husband he milna chahiye. Bajaj isko bhav he nai deta or isme itna interest bhi nai dikhata , ab madam bajaj ko bhi pagal karegi lambe lambe sache pyar and kurbani ke bhashan de kar🤢

anju_maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I haven't understood what is the compulsion behind hiding everything. Bajaj hasn't told her anything about hiding. Why is she hiding. 

Yes, but sometime I m not getting y she is hiding, but sometime I think if she says the truth, somehow Anu will not leave her so anupre together Bajaj will make some other way to ruin Anu as he is now his pet project....atleast now he is not doing anything against Anu atleast we audiance are thinking like that coz of the deal....

Don't know whether he returned his property papers are not....they did not show but in promo.....

NoraSM thumbnail

I am not liking Mr Bajaj for marrying a girl like Prerna ðŸ¤¢

A man of his caliber should have better taste, I can't stomach the idea of Prerna's body belonging to Anurag, what kind of a doormat thinks like that? 

Edited by NoraSM - 4 years ago
hasini009 thumbnail

kyunki hide & seek is her favorite game😆

hasini009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoraSM

I am not liking Mr Bajaj for marrying a girl like Prerna ðŸ¤¢

A man of his caliber should have better taste, I can't stomach the idea of Prerna's body belonging to Anurag, what kind of a doormat thinks like that? 

arey koi toh samajhlo yaar. bechari kitna ro rahi hai ki no one understands me

dil belongs Anu. maang & neck belongs bajaj. brain belongs to.........chalo chhodo, wo hai hi nahi😆