Second hand embarassment is real!!!

arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

So, I watched the episode on hotstar & second hand embarassment caused due to ladies giving moral lecture to Bajaj is real. He shuts them off with so much ease with that smug face while rest are left bewildered. 

Only confrontation I liked was of BajRag. Hands down it was the best among all the others. That was subtle & poised. Despite being in difficult position, he held himself together in front of Bajaj. Less dialogues, medium tone & expressions all good in that confrontation. 

Rest of them screech on the top of their voice with funny expressions while he doesn't give a shit. Even while seeing his clear disinterest, they go ahead to embarass themselves by giving him a moral lecture on pyaar, pyaar krne wale, insaaniyat, dil & what not. I thought Nivi-Bajaj confrontation would be good but she was shouting & running after him in the corridor with all people looking at her. I thought she would be composed considering she knows professionalism but nopes. He reminds her of being in public but she becomes more loud & what the hell was with the dialogue that I will reveal what you did in the conference. Oh woman, no one cares for the personal shit of people in a business conference.

Next move on to Veena, she was way OTT today & yesterday as well but today she was too much. Why is it so difficult for these people to be subtle? 

Then Prerna's crying, it is so disconnected that I literally don't feel anything for her. She cries all the time. Please tone down her crying so that when she cries it must feel real, right now her constant crying is too much to handle. 

Apart from Bajaj, saving grace in today's episode was Anu with his few minutes scene. He was impactful with his crying of a shattered heartbroken man. 

I absolutely hate how they show women to be all emotional in all the God damn situations as if women don't know how to handle their emotions according to place & love to make spectacle of themselves in all negative ways. 

They did the same thing to Prerna-Nivi while confronting bajaj while Anu got the besy deal in this. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I agreed all other scenes were mute or ff for me excrpt for bajaj and anurag.

Rest all are a bit too much hyper.

Rather shouting on public better show bajaj some intelligent business.  May be he also enjoy. At present he just dont  care and other just make fool out of themself...

Bajrag are truly rocking 👍🏼

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

It’s early days since the betrayal and emotions are raw and run high when they are devastated.

Men and women have diff emotional maps. This is a fact. Men say little and don’t delve into too much, women go way back long in history to dig up dirt if need be to express their feelings. 

Another important factor.....Veena and Nivi are devastated by the betrayal. Being women and by personalities too they are more dramatic.  Komo, Mohini Shivi are all portrayed as drama queens too.

While RB may act cool in public, let’s not forget that they are reacting having been on the receiving end of his ill intentioned plan to destroy Anu by marrying Pre.  

He has shown not an ounce of sympathy let alone empathy for Sharmas for the devastation he’s caused them. What did Sharmas do to him that he targeted them to face this humiliation for his actions?

RB is the one who dished out the hurt to everyone including his wife it’s easy to crow and strut plenty when he is the one who hurt two families for revenge. 

He’s too full of himself at the moment. No remorse for any fallout just arrogance in full display. Doubt if RB will be a cool cucumber if he was on the receiving end of what he dished out at AnuPre and their families.

Edited by MERARAI - 4 years ago
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I was literally rooting for Bajaj in the Nivi Anupam Bajaj scene.

And that expression of theirs lol.

So apt!

Plus wierd dressing sence 😆

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

^ I feel this caption sums up the scene. 🤣

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Nivi could have done so much better. And something I didn't understand, no one in the Basu family even knew how Bajaj looked, he didn't appear before anyone except for AnuPre who barged into his house. 

How did Pam and Nivi recognise him? 

Person who only listen to mind and dont listen to heart why he will be sympathetic to anyone 😆

Originally posted by: najma123

Nivi could have done so much better. And something I didn't understand, no one in the Basu family even knew how Bajaj looked, he didn't appear before anyone except for AnuPre who barged into his house. 

I ask myself same question when i see the epic 🤣

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: najma123

Even in the promo that showed RB's silhouette, reporters recognized him despite his pictures being unavailable in public domain.

Here Nivi talked to him like they are acquaintances. 😆