Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Why did Mohini and Nivi send Pre to RB, she’s never shown her skill on deal making, let alone with a ruthless businessman. Why not send Nivi who can stand up to him? 

He had put a target on Pre and would have found a way to strike. All we’ve seen is a cold, conniving, selfish man with no remorse.

Will we ever see his day of reckoning for his acts? Or will CVs continue to glorify his acts even as they whitewash him and pull the wool over the viewers eyes?

arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MERARAI

Why did Mohini and Nivi send Pre to RB, she’s never shown her skill on deal making, let alone with a ruthless businessman. Why not send Nivi who can stand up to him? 

He had put a target on Pre and would have found a way to strike. All we’ve seen is a cold, conniving, selfish man with no remorse.

Will we ever see his day of reckoning for his acts? Or will CVs continue to glorify his acts even as they whitewash him and pull the wool over the viewers eyes?

Actually Pre volunteered for that. She literally said only I have to do it for Anurag. 

Mohini was getting behoshi ka daura in every 30 minutes. Nivi busy in sambhaloing her. Anupam, well he is always the sidekick in this show. 

arshi_asya thumbnail

Originally posted by: MERARAI

I’m referring not to the private wedding but his lack of consideration that she at least contact her family before he took her to Switz. I guess even that too much to expect from him let alone sympathy or empathy for other innocent bystanders.

No matter how much CVs sugar coat and white wash him to justify him as a hero the way he went about separating Pre from Anu showed a mean-spirited man.  Can’t sweep it under the rug that there is an arrogant self serving part of him that will always throw others under the bus for his selfish ends and it could raise its ugly head without warning. Once someone show that ugly side of their personality it’s best Pre and others be wary in the future So they don’t want prey to his manipulations.

Now that she’s his wife and shown little respect since with his crass comments, it’s about time Pre stand up to him and not be his doormat. 

That's not his fault if makers are so hell bent on jumping to swiss track directly without even giving them a day & want to show every god damn thing happening there. But Prerna can call her family but I don't think she wants to talk to them. In Wednesday's episode, there was no Bajaj-Prerna scene. After Swiss track they will have plenty of time for Prerna to do the cleaning of this mess with her family, if Prerna is shown to be Sharma's daughter & not just Anu's lover. Ever since Naveen kaand, Prerna has distanced herself from being a daughter somehow. 

They have been jumping like a bunch of monkeys ever since Anu went to jail with such disconnect. Prerna has been running here & there & she is pregnant. 

arshi_asya thumbnail

Originally posted by: kalank

Actually I thought Nivi looked really cute, and bajaj just saw her as a cute little kid throwing tantrums, he didn’t care for Anurag’s fake swag either, I wonder why no one is embarrassed for him? he seemingly judged him more!😆

Itne saaron me to better hi tha atleast in my opinion. 

Only person he judged the most was Prerna to the extent he married her. 

arshi_asya thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

Wonderfully summed up arshi!  Bajaj and anurag were the saving grace ..and pre , whats up with her ? Why was she colliding with the glass and running around ? She was not caged ! Her crying really , its too boring . I liked anurag bec his depression is turning into anger ..n i loved to see him tearing off the pics and removing the ring as he was brutally betrayed . I believe if pre tells him the truth he still has the reason to get angry on her since she never trusted him enuf to tell thw truth , about her pregnancy and the deal. At that time they did make it look like pre didnt have an option . This is so similar to komo track . Everything is just a copy paste. So may be in the climax when he gets to know the truth , he may be unperturbed like prerna was..like who cares , its done now.. 

Just when things would get a little better for Prerna, they will throw the pregnancy track where she will be insulted and now it will be Prerna's turn to feel betrayed by Anu & take revenge. 

Aise hi cycle chalti rahegi inki aur pateele me kichdi pakti rahegi. Ekta shows are way too predictable when it comes to tracks 

kalank thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshi_asya

Itne saaron me to better hi tha atleast in my opinion. 

Only person he judged the most was Prerna to the extent he married her. 

he didn't judge her at all, he got angry, her words got through to him, the rest of them are jokers to him

Edited by kalank - 4 years ago
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Did anyone give Maa Durga ka vasta? This family can turn even a comedy situation into mythological drama.

If no one recognised Bajju among Basu clans, he's butthurt for which revenge? It looks like he's taking badla for 'jadu' from mars. His revenge doesn't look like having relation with earth. 

If hypocrisy ever had a face = Nividita Basu. Why is she acting like she was always ready to accept Prerna? Bajju toh abhi aaya, she and her mommy dearest have tried every desperate attempt to throw her out. What's there to expose? Her own double standard?

Edited by Pearl.Of.Wisdom - 4 years ago
Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ifmember

Logic in KZK ?😆 

Anyway, I found one😎, they saw the marriage picture in mobile which ronit was showing to anurag, nivi even showed it to veena ....

Oh alright. Thanks for clearing.