Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Now, that’s how a show must be ended – is the exact sentence that came to my mind after binge-watching the last few episodes. Take a bow writer! At least for today, I am going to forget how much you had screwed the entire story up in the course of time.

There was nothing, which I disliked. Specially, if I consider the last two episodes, each and every detail was well taken care of.Mentioning Ishaan, that one moment when they focused on Arnav after Ruhaan had put varmala on Pari, Mauli smiling at both the girls and today, the firmness of Pari and the most beautiful thing for me – Mauli and Pari's conversation – I am grateful to the writers for showing everything so brilliantly.

Knowingly or unknowingly, they highlighted Mauli & Pari’s relation. I am glad that they addressed how it was difficult for Mauli, not to love Pari, once she came into her life. Reminded me of each of the scenes from Season 1, when Pari kept on praising Mauli after meeting her for the first time, when Mauli got to know about Pari being Nandini’s daughter and yet how she got connected to a motherless child and formed a bond. I was crying the entire time. 😭

I am glad that finally they showed one scene where Mauli’s dialogue and insight into the situation was consistent with her character sketch shown in Season 1. I am happier because I got to watch my most favorite character from Season 1 and Season 2 together and it was powerful. 🤗

In a way, even Nandini's wish came true. God blessed her with a daughter who was like Mauli - brave and pure at heart. ❤️

Kunal and Teju are the strongest actors here but I would definitely say, today Aneri showed significant improvement. In one way, I could say the last episode belonged to her. Her reaction at the doctor’s advice, her strength and firmness in that moment while everyone else was baffled and then in the Pari-Mauli scene when she cried and smiled at the end – she totally nailed it. Take a bow Aneri! You portrayed Pari so beautifully. 🤗

Second thing I am happy about is Veer. I am glad that his character was redeemed at last and it was consistent. An average man, who was good in heart but also proud because of his background. A guy who temporarily deviated from his path because of his heartbreak but at last realized his mistakes  and reformed himself when the time came. A friend, who at the end could forgive the betrayal of his best friend. He is not as selfless as Mauli or as matured as Ishaan/Arnav. But he carved his own identity and it was good. Rohan improved significantly and in yesterday’s episode, I liked his acting very very much. I don’t think anything is more painful to see your beloved in front of you, ready to be yours forever,but in heart knowing she is never gonna be yours. The entire sequence, I was actually looking at him and it was heartbreaking.

Not a fan of MishAan but Kunal was really powerful in the wedding sequence and today too. It’s a shame that in the last episode, we couldn’t see much of Teju. They could show one episode with MishAan because the audience deserved such an ending.

Lastly, I am happy they didn’t pair Arnav with Pari forcefully. Even Su bua’s advice in the last episode was so true and on point. Love her for that. 🤗

At the end, my heartiest congratulations to the entire team for ending it gracefully and all the best to the actors.

I really wish the guy playing Arnav was more popular because I would want to watch a different show based on how he moves on in life and find love again.

Edited by nushy1995 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naturegirl99 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Now, that’s how a show must be ended – is the exact sentence that came to my mind after binge-watching the last few episodes. Take a bow writer! At least for today, I am going to forget how much you had screwed the entire story up in the course of time.

There was nothing, which I disliked. Specially, if I consider the last two episodes, each and every detail was well taken care of.Mentioning Ishaan, that one moment when they focused on Arnav after Ruhaan putting varmala on Pari, Mauli smiling at both the girls and today, the firmness of Pari and the most beautiful thing for me – Mauli and Pari's conversation – I am grateful to the writers for showing everything so brilliantly.

Knowingly or unknowingly, they highlighted Mauli & Pari’s relation. I am glad that they addressed how it was difficult for Mauli, not to love Pari, once she came into her life. Reminded me of each of the scenes from Season 1, when Pari kept on praising Mauli after meeting her for the first time, when Mauli got to know about Pari being Nandini’s daughter and yet how she got connected to a motherless child and formed a bond. I was crying the entire time. 😭

I am glad that finally they showed one scene where Mauli’s dialogue and insight into the situation was consistent with her character sketch shown in Season 1. I am happier because I got to watch my most favorite character from Season 1 and Season 2 together and it was powerful. 🤗

In a way, even Nandini's wish came true. God blessed her with a daughter who was like Mauli - brave and pure at heart. ❤️

Kunal and Teju are the strongest actors here but I would definitely say, today Aneri showed significant improvement. In one way, I could say the last episode belonged to her. Her reaction at the doctor’s advice, her strength and firmness in that moment while everyone else was baffled and then in the Pari-Mauli scene when she cried and smiled at the end – she totally nailed it. Take a bow Aneri! You portrayed Pari so beautifully. 🤗

Second thing I am happy about is Veer. I am glad that his character was redeemed at last and it was consistent. An average man, who was good in heart but also proud because of his background. A guy who temporarily deviated from his path because of his heartbreak but at last realized his mistakes  and reformed himself when the time came. A friend, who at the end could forgive the betrayal of his best friend. He is not as selfless as Mauli or as matured as Ishaan/Arnav. But he carved his own identity and it was good. Rohan improved significantly and in yesterday’s episode, I liked his acting very very much. I don’t think anything is more painful to see your beloved in front of you, ready to be yours forever,but in heart knowing she is never gonna be yours. The entire sequence, I was actually looking at him and it was heartbreaking.

Not a fan of MishAan but Kunal was really powerful in the wedding sequence and today too. It’s a shame that in the last episode, we couldn’t see much of Teju. They could show one episode with MishAan because the audience deserved such an ending.

Lastly, I am happy they didn’t pair Arnav with Pari forcefully. Even Su bua’s advice in the last episode was so true and on point. Love her for that. 🤗

At the end, my heartiest congratulations to the entire team for ending it gracefully and all the best to the actors.

I really wish the guy playing Arnav was more popular because I would want to watch a different show based on how he moves on in life and find love again.

@Bold - Yes yes and Yes. We always said this - Nandini wished for a daughter like Mauli and she got one. Mauli Pari are so similar in many ways 🤗 

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

There was nothing, which I disliked. Specially, if I consider the last two episodes, each and every detail was well taken care of.Mentioning Ishaan, that one moment when they focused on Arnav after Ruhaan putting varmala on Pari, Mauli smiling at both the girls and today, the firmness of Pari and the most beautiful thing for me – Mauli and Pari's conversation – I am grateful to the writers for showing everything so brilliantly.

it’s not over yet....there’s a bonus episode coming up...buts it’s probably going to be a full on mishaan episode for us mishaan fans ..that will show us their life after mishty gets out of hospital..😀

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

it’s not over yet....there’s a bonus episode coming up...buts it’s probably going to be a full on mishaan episode for us mishaan fans ..that will show us their life after mishty gets out of hospital..😀

That would be great. 😊

Nush_Rat thumbnail

And I forgot to add, Silsila started and ended with Mauli. What more could I possibly want?

flowerYY thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

After a roller coaster of a ride called Silsila.. the landing was safe and smooth.

Indeed they deserve an applause..

Clap clap...

amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Nice post.

Aneri looked lovely in the red lehenga, something which I barely saw anyone talking about 😒. I really loved her acting today...in fact, I always thought of her as a decent actor. She is very natural in bubbly scenes in general, and won my heart at the very first sequence with Ruhaan itself in Season 2 with her dialogue ---

"Oye...tumhare kaanpur mein hartal hain kya!" 😆

Ruhaan-Pari scene was much needed. Pari needed to admit that she was delusional, and Ruhaan needed to apologize for not coming clean with everyone and playing along. I am glad, Pari took the rejection in a mature way, and didnt throw vamp-like tantrums like it happens in most serials. 

Mauli-Pari scene was very emotional. The presence of Mauli itself makes me happy. But I felt in parts, the dialogues were a bit cheesy. The CVs could have given Mauli less dialogues and let her emote her gratitude to Pari only through expressions. Certain emotions feel better when "shown" through action rather than told.

But I do have a few peeves. After dragging the show in many unnecessary places, they wrapped things up too quickly where a little more time was needed. All loose ends were crammed up in one episode, and everybody was apologizing to everybody at the hospital. smiley36

Also, the whole ICU scenes were full on cringe. So many people are not allowed in ICUs, and in the end, even Veer's evil dad was pushing Mishti's bed to OT. 

But then, this is a Hindi show. What else to expect!

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: amritat

Nice post.

Aneri looked lovely in the red lehenga, something which I barely saw anyone talking about 😒. I really loved her acting today...in fact, I always thought of her as a decent actor. She is very natural in bubbly scenes in general, and won my heart at the very first sequence with Ruhaan itself in Season 2 with her dialogue ---

"Oye...tumhare kaanpur mein hartal hain kya!" 😆

Ruhaan-Pari scene was much needed. Pari needed to admit that she was delusional, and Ruhaan needed to apologize for not coming clean with everyone and playing along. I am glad, Pari took the rejection in a mature way, and didnt throw vamp-like tantrums like it happens in most serials. 

Mauli-Pari scene was very emotional. The presence of Mauli itself makes me happy. But I felt in parts, the dialogues were a bit cheesy. The CVs could have given Mauli less dialogues and let her emote her gratitude to Pari only through expressions. Certain emotions feel better when "shown" through action rather than told.

But I do have a few peeves. After dragging the show in many unnecessary places, they wrapped things up too quickly where a little more time was needed. All loose ends were crammed up in one episode, and everybody was apologizing to everybody at the hospital. smiley36

Also, the whole ICU scenes were full on cringe. So many people are not allowed in ICUs, and in the end, even Veer's evil dad was pushing Mishti's bed to OT. 

But then, this is a Hindi show. What else to expect!

Couldn't agree more. Specially some of the dialogues beeing cheesy. I simply didn't understand why did Pari have to say Mishti is Mauli's shaddow and it was her turn to return Mauli's favor/love.

Sacrificing comes from great love and will power. They didn't have to bring the favor part here.

Rather I loved when Mauli told Pari that she made it impossible for her not to love her and when Pari said Mauli protected her from the society.

And yes, everyone apologizing to everyone. 😆 That was hilarious.

But overall, they did the best they could do after spreading so much RAYTA all over the place.

Had watched amazing shows whose last episode couldn't stand up to the mark. Both Indian and American.

So, in that sense, they did great. 👏

If I start to point out all the ways they have disappointed me, I might end up writing a novel. 😆

amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Couldn't agree more. Specially some of the dialogues beeing cheesy. I simply didn't understand why did Pari have to say Mishti is Mauli's shaddow and it was her turn to return Mauli's favor/love.

Sacrificing comes from great love and will power. They didn't have to bring the favor part here.

Rather I loved when Mauli told Pari that she made it impossible for her not to love her and when Pari said Mauli protected her from the society.

And yes, everyone apologizing to everyone. 😆 That was hilarious.

But overall, they did the best they could do after spreading so much RAYTA all over the place.

Had watched amazing shows whose last episode couldn't stand up to the mark. Both Indian and American.

So, in that sense, they did great. 👏

If I start to point out all the ways they have disappointed me, I might end up writing a novel. 😆

@bold - I think the favour part made sense. Of course, there is immense love between Pari and Mishti, and both sisters love each other. 

But somewhere, Pari is a little more compelled to make Mishti happy (rather than vice-versa) bcoz of their history. This is bcoz, she knows what her mom had done to Mishti's mom, and yet despite that Mauli had embraced her, if not as a mother, but still as an aunt. This sense of favouring stems from her guilt on behalf of Nandini, as well as gratitude for Mauli.

Of course, Pari is innocent here. But the realization of one's parent being a bad person can be very very disheartening for a child.

Edited by amritat - 4 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: amritat

@bold - I think the favour part made sense. Of course, there is immense love between Pari and Mishti, and both sisters love each other. 

But somewhere, Pari is a little more compelled to make Mishti happy (rather than vice-versa) bcoz of their history. This is bcoz, she knows what her mom had done to Mishti's mom, and yet despite that Mauli had embraced her, if not as a mother, but still as an aunt. This sense of favouring stems from her guilt on behalf of Nandini, as well as gratitude for Mauli.

Of course, Pari is innocent here. But the realization of one's parent being a bad person can be very very disheartening for a child.

True. That's why I was more invested in her journey. Unfortunately makers never showed anything regarding her. 😒