Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi Nushy 🤗

I loved Mauli - Pari scene, I loved their bond in S1, It was not dependent on blood or relation. My favorite bond after Buddy-Pari. 

I am not a fan of sacrifices and I really didn't want Pari's character to be measured on her love for Mishti, basically they reduced her to someone who loves Mishti, the list of people who love Mishti is long. I really wanted an identity for her. 

"I am going to USA for completing my education" would have satisfied me, but nothing, though we can imagine everything 🤣🤣🤣

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: FruitToasty

Hi Nushy 🤗

I loved Mauli - Pari scene, I loved their bond in S1, It was not dependent on blood or relation. My favorite bond after Buddy-Pari. 

I am not a fan of sacrifices and I really didn't want Pari's character to be measured on her love for Mishti, basically they reduced her to someone who loves Mishti, the list of people who love Mishti is long. I really wanted an identity for her. 

"I am going to USA for completing my education" would have satisfied me, but nothing, though we can imagine everything 🤣🤣🤣

Hello Fruity!!! 😁 Long time!

Well, even I don't like unnecessary sacrifices. Specially in ITV where the leads have to be the epitome of goodness & sacrifice.

But from a very neutral perspective, God forbid, if anyone finds her sister/parent/friend in such a situation, the first thing they would want to do is save them. Hell, Selena Gomez was saved by her best friend when in fact her mother forbade her to donate. (Read in an article, don't know if it's true)

So I don't see Pari as a sacrificial, dumb girl. Rather I see a loving younger sister who would do anything for her elder sister.

To be honest, even though I should not have been, but I was really astonished that how some Mishti fans have a problem with this also as according to them, it's a ploy to glorify Pari. And some Pari fans didn't like her action as for them it means Pari can't see beyond Mishti.

Believe me, I am all for Pari's growth, her individual journey and all. But at the same time I believe a strong, independent individual can do anything to protect their loved ones.

For me, this particular act is the purest form of love of a sibling for another. I don't find this forced or unnecessary. 🙂

FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Hello Fruity!!! 😁 Long time!

Well, even I don't like unnecessary sacrifices. Specially in ITV where the leads have to be the epitome of goodness & sacrifice.

But from a very neutral perspective, God forbid, if anyone finds her sister/parent/friend in such a situation, the first thing they would want to do is save them. Hell, Selena Gomez was saved by her best friend when in fact her mother forbade her to donate. (Read in an article, don't know if it's true)

So I don't see Pari as a sacrificial, dumb girl. Rather I see a loving younger sister who would do anything for her elder sister.

To be honest, even though I should not have been, but I was really astonished that how some Mishti fans have a problem with this also as according to them, it's a ploy to glorify Pari. And some Pari fans didn't like her action as for them it means Pari can't see beyond Mishti.

Believe me, I am all for Pari's growth, her individual journey and all. But at the same time I believe a strong, independent individual can do anything to protect their loved ones.

For me, this particular act is the purest form of love of a sibling for another. I don't find this forced or unnecessary. 🙂

I always expected Pari to do this for Mishti, she didn't have to think before doing this. She loves Mishti like anything. I can say that this is what we can call a sacrifice and it didn't take Pari a moment of reflection, a human goes through when taking decisions like this. There was no thinking, she could save a life and she did it. I adore her for it. But there should be more, I can't help but think that there is no future of Pari 

Edited by FruitToasty - 4 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: FruitToasty

I always expected Pari to do this for Mishti, she didn't have to think before doing this. She loves Mishti like anything. I can say that this is what we can call a sacrifice and it didn't take Pari a moment of reflection, a human goes through when taking decisions like this. There was no thinking, she could save a life and she did it. I adore her for it. But there should be more, I can't help but think that there is no future of Pari 

Well, I agree with every sentence you have written about Pari. But honestly, the writer never gave her or anyone for that matter, their due.

Right now, I am imagining Pari and Arnav moving on in their lives and finding happiness.

This is something I learned from watching BHOOTU. I was too depressed when Season 1 ended. Wrote FanFictions, watched shitty shows just to catch a glimpse of the actors and what not! And after 1.5 years, now I realize, the way the writers destroyed the story, nothing good could come out of it & got my closure. So, I am doing the same now. They had reduced Pari to a crybaby for other reasons. I am glad I got to watch the real Pari - who is sweet and pure at the very end and that too with Mauli. So, I made peace with it.

Right now, I just hope they don't come up with a third season. 🤔