Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

urmita thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: joypallavi

In all serials such pooja rituals shows in which husband carry there wife in there arms did actually such ritual exist in reality 

I know carrying wife over home threshold tradition exist.....and there are temples with such long stretch of stairs....but this carrying wife to temple ritual I haven't heard in real life... Bollywood and Itv shows different versions of it but don't know if there is such a rule in real life...

daud95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

yup some mandir scene i guess.....

did you watch the new promo?????a Praghbir fanpage has uploaded HD promo...in which voice over said beeta waqt laut kr nahi aata par us din laut aaya....then same Pragati about to fall from the cliff and RM held her hand,saved her and then hugged her saying Bani.... then realise that she is not Bani and broke the hug and went from there.......maybe BM will send them to that cottage or RM himself will take Pragati to that place.......but in HD it does not look like symbolic thing....what do you think??????

joypallavi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: daud95

did you watch the new promo?????a Praghbir fanpage has uploaded HD promo...in which voice over said beeta waqt laut kr nahi aata par us din laut aaya....then same Pragati about to fall from the cliff and RM held her hand,saved her and then hugged her saying Bani.... then realise that she is not Bani and broke the hug and went from there.......maybe BM will send them to that cottage or RM himself will take Pragati to that place.......but in HD it does not look like symbolic thing....what do you think??????

Even I think Bm send them  there . Bani death mystery and bhoot drama will  now opening how bani comes to know about her murder it is interesting .

urmita thumbnail

Yeah looks like they really will go there...but why would RM take Prags to where Bani died? Killer or not it's not something he should even agree to....how and why would they get to that same spot...next week we get more n more Praghbir until they get there and in promo it was written 26 &29th july....so next friday and monday after this promo part will happen...they should have aired this promo next week...

And when he realized it's Pragati not Bani did u see his face? The way he left? Why would a killer feel that with every mention of Bani? 

And Clearly Bani thinks RM killed her and has come to know why and take revenge.....but I still feel she could find out RM didn't do it afterall and story is something else....

joypallavi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: urmita

Yeah looks like they really will go there...but why would RM take Prags to where Bani died? Killer or not it's not something he should even agree to....how and why would they get to that same spot...next week we get more n more Praghbir until they get there and in promo it was written 26 &29th july....so next friday and monday after this promo part will happen...they should have aired this promo next week...

And when he realized it's Pragati not Bani did u see his face? The way he left? Why would a killer feel that with every mention of Bani? 

And Clearly Bani thinks RM killed her and has come to know why and take revenge.....but I still feel she could find out RM didn't do it afterall and story is something else....

Real Mystery is 21year old past of malhotra due to which bani killed I think earlier also someone from malhotra family got killed due to which Bm send to asylum and devraj and aditi got married. Honestly I lost interest in love story after promo I just want to know the mystery after sudhaji entry even bani killer cannot excite me because it clearly seems Bm is killer. She is too good and too smart to be a mental patient.

urmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: joypallavi

Real Mystery is 21year old past of malhotra due to which bani killed I think earlier also someone from malhotra family got killed due to which Bm send to asylum and devraj and aditi got married. Honestly I lost interest in love story after promo I just want to know the mystery after sudhaji entry even bani killer cannot excite me because it clearly seems Bm is killer. She is too good and too smart to be a mental patient.

Well I m interested in the whole mystery....Bani and Badi ma both....and yeah I too think the real thing started 21 years back and everything is related since then.... about love story...I m still in denial I guess since I still want Praghbir happy ending.... RaghBani was never interesting to me as kove story... it's just a necessary piece of the puzzle for me....but I m invested in RM....I wanna see what happens to him and does he get happiness....till now there are clues but it's not 100% proved RM is killer and he is not acting like killer....

So I m still hoping RM is getting trapped...I would loose interest totally if they make him the bad guy.... won't tolerate another Deep Raj Singh....but I still believe RM is not killer...

Blossom_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Guys I know everyone are upset about the promo but because of it judging the whole story and coming to the conclusion is not good 

Let's see what happens 

daud95 thumbnail

Bani's voice was echoing in his ears calling him Raghbir while he was hugging Pragati and then suddenly he left her......pta nahi kya golmal hai.....๐Ÿ˜•

but why did she even consisder him as murderer?????just because he was there with her when she fell from clif.....

daud95 thumbnail

Well I m interested in the whole mystery....Bani and Badi ma both....and yeah I too think the real thing started 21 years back and everything is related since then.... about love story...I m still in denial I guess since I still want Praghbir happy ending.... RaghBani was never interesting to me as kove story... it's just a necessary piece of the puzzle for me....but I m invested in RM....I wanna see what happens to him and does he get happiness....till now there are clues but it's not 100% proved RM is killer and he is not acting like killer....

So I m still hoping RM is getting trapped...I would loose interest totally if they make him the bad guy.... won't tolerate another Deep Raj Singh....but I still believe RM is not killer...

yup i really wanted to see Praghbir journey......and for me there was no deapth in Raghbani love story so i am also not interested in their love story.....praghbir scenes were always cute and kind of innocent vibes in it.....but in yesterday's scenes i actually felt their chemistry with emotional bonding....how they were teasing each other,working in that garage....and for the very first time Raghbir noticed Pragati as a girl.....he was not staring at her imagining her as Bani......i watched last night episode 2 times and Praghbir scenes almost 10 to 15 times.....love they areโค๏ธ....and their conversation about CHADDi was hillarious.....how cutely both were laughing.....and that song mahi menu is song ko premqnent BGM nahi ly skty Peaghbir scenes k liye please????that songs made their scenes more beautiful and impactful.....i was smiling ear to ear  while watching their scenes....

and the very next day this bomb Pragati is bani wah.......satyanash

Edited by daud95 - 4 years ago
urmita thumbnail

Bani's voice was echoing in his ears calling him Raghbir while he was hugging Pragati and then suddenly he left her......pta nahi kya golmal hai.....๐Ÿ˜•

but why did she even consisder him as murderer?????just because he was there with her when she fell from clif.....

Pragati kaise Bani hui yaar? And vo gloved hand cutting fence footage jo "ghost" Bani ne dikhaya tha....if Prags is Bani then is that her memory she was thinking? And if she saw fence getting cut why run like that? And who would even have video of such a scene....and did she come as Prags knowing RM killer? Why? Coz he failed to save her? Maybe his hand slipped that time....pata nehi yaar kya golmal hai......kya jaal bun rahe hai ye log....so confused...