Views

Users

Frequent Posters

joypallavi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: urmita

Uss din kyun nehi thama meri haath...

She thinks RM is the one who cut the fence and made her fall doesn't she? So ofcourse he wouldn't try to save her in that case...so what does she think happened? How much she blames RM? Does she think it's cold blooded murder or heat of the moment or is it unclear to her as well and that's why she is investigating.......hmm questions questions🤔

And so she is really gonna take revenge from RM? Does she not smell a trap? I still smell a trap for RM....and what Happened with Bani is also related to whatever happened 21years back with badi maa...I hope Pragati can uncover it all first before taking any drastic step.....

Btw is there still any chance that Bani could possess Pragati or something for a short time? Pragati being Bani will change everything and change how we see Prags.... change the character.....I hoped they wouldn't do this ...but   *sigh*

Personally I donot want a possession  drama. They already ruined the show by rushed the pragati falling in love . Pragati is bani still make sense why pragati fall for rm and suddenly she is heart broken by rm being killer . Honestly I never saw a bond between bani and pragati due to which bani posses pragati except pragati caring nature towards rm. Her only sympathy lies for rm only till date.  She least sympathetic  towards bani for dyeing at early age. And if Bani soul think rm as culprit it ruined the whole story. bani murder is central plot so raghbani cannot sidelined  . If they want to show pragati possession it's better they donot start praghbir love but show there friendship phase.

daud95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: joypallavi

Basically rm has no personal grudges against pragati even before marriage he always show humanity towards him when BM advice him he acknowledge the pragati condition also like during date he clearly told she deserve better but at the same time he always draw a line between them he clearly told pragati about the  fav colour and mention about bani he was not confused at all it is easy for him to take bm name but he didnot . Just because he didnot love her it doesnot mean that he didnot care for him . He has always a soft spot for her .

As per promo bani and sukanya now pragati is also reached at that cottage. I hope Cvs show something logical as pragati dad is also belong to traffic police department.

RM did not take Sukanya to that cottage........that was a lie.....like suknya's whole story of being RM's support in london was fake......

joypallavi thumbnail

Originally posted by: daud95

RM did not take Sukanya to that cottage........that was a lie.....like suknya's whole story of being RM's support in london was fake......

I used reached word I never say that rm take them. 

joypallavi thumbnail

promo can be misleading also.....how can they show such important revelation in the promo itself???????

so all that aatma drama,that tornado in basement,that fence cutting scene wearing those gloves,all clues in basement,that key in that photo frame what was all that??????Pragati scenes with her father all were fake to make popat of us??????

Even sumitra revelation is shown in promo itself remember naagin 3

daud95 thumbnail

I used reached word I never say that rm take them. 

yup.....in this promo i think that clif scene of Pragati wearing that red saree is just symbolic gesture to show Pragati is bani......right????Praghbir are not going to that cottage in upcoming epis.......

.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Exactly.

It changes everything. I mean it won’t change the chemistry between Pearl V Puri and Isha dutta.

But the reason I got interested in the show in the first place was how Praghbir comes to terms with his past and moves on with Pragati. How he slowly opens up his heart to her and falls for her.

Pragati being Bani would change that completely. I for one wouldn’t be able to enjoy their scenes the same way. 

And it would nullify the story till now as well. But since has logic ever been a concern for a Balaji show.

urmita thumbnail

promo can be misleading also.....how can they show such important revelation in the promo itself???????

so all that aatma drama,that tornado in basement,that fence cutting scene wearing those gloves,all clues in basement,that key in that photo frame what was all that??????Pragati scenes with her father all were fake to make popat of us??????

Exactly....all that getting scared, seeing Bani ghost, getting attacked, all the investigation and her monologues with herself.....what was that then.....and why would somebody attack her then..and her father....what was all that.... Pragati was clearly a separate girl with every clear separate detail, a separate life that doesn't cross RM or Bani....and she used to talk to Bani, call her to show her....what was that? Popat banane ka bhi limit hota hai....how does it all fit? They better give a good explanation....

Promos are misleading and this one seems symbolic... Praghbir are not going to that cottage right? And if RM killed Bani then why the drinks and suicide? His pain was false? I can't believe it... what exactly are they planning I don't get....

urmita thumbnail

Personally I donot want a possession  drama. They already ruined the show by rushed the pragati falling in love . Pragati is bani still make sense why pragati fall for rm and suddenly she is heart broken by rm being killer . Honestly I never saw a bond between bani and pragati due to which bani posses pragati except pragati caring nature towards rm. Her only sympathy lies for rm only till date.  She least sympathetic  towards bani for dyeing at early age. And if Bani soul think rm as culprit it ruined the whole story. bani murder is central plot so raghbani cannot sidelined  . If they want to show pragati possession it's better they donot start praghbir love but show there friendship phase.

Ok personally I don't like possession drama either...but if it could happen then that would mean Bani and Pragati will still be different people and after that temporary situation we would get Prags again as a separate person....I really want her to remain Pragati and not become a vengeful Vani with plastic surgery....

And if Prags is Bani...then what all has happened with her, what she did, found out till date, and the story so far doesn't make sense....how will the explain the ghost, the monologues, the clues....

daud95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Dilwale.

Exactly.

It changes everything. I mean it won’t change the chemistry between Pearl V Puri and Isha dutta.

But the reason I got interested in the show in the first place was how Praghbir comes to terms with his past and moves on with Pragati. How he slowly opens up his heart to her and falls for her.

Pragati being Bani would change that completely. I for one wouldn’t be able to enjoy their scenes the same way. 

And it would nullify the story till now as well. But since has logic ever been a concern for a Balaji show.

the first artcle about ths show said this ss going to be a male centric show where Raghbir Male protagonist who lost his love in an accident.....and how he is gong to cop up with life and his lost????will he ever find love in life again??????wil he ever be able to move on from his first true love??????will he ever find his soulmate again????? thay was the raw storyline of show.....pragati being a seperate person jusitifed that concept.....but if Pragati is Bani that what is new in this?????same wohi ghisi piti story.......i am not happy with this twist....

daud95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: urmita

Ok personally I don't like possession drama either...but if it could happen then that would mean Bani and Pragati will still be different people and after that temporary situation we would get Prags again as a separate person....I really want her to remain Pragati and not become a vengeful Vani with plastic surgery....

And if Prags is Bani...then what all has happened with her, what she did, found out till date, and the story so far doesn't make sense....how will the explain the ghost, the monologues, the clues....

ab tak ki sari story gai paani main.....woh sab viewers ko ullu banane k liye tha wah......