Honeymoon PART -5:Comment needed

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Kalyani and Malhar returned to their hotel . Kalyani was all flushed in red as she was feeling something unusual ,novel and ticklish .As if  she was the happiest person of the  world . Malhar  was surprised to see a new glow in her face but  the reason of that was unknown to him . He was holding  kalyani ' s hand casually and  was walking towards the  reception .  The manager of the hotel stopped him  in the midway . He said -" Sir . We have a party here tonight in the ocassion  of our 25 years jubilee .We have arranged a maserquade party and we are inviting every boarder of our hotel and it will be a pleasure  to have u sir along with your wife . Kalyani murmered to herself -" Pakka mana kar denge" Dance aur malharji ! Dur dur tak.....But before she could finish her  thoughts , Malhar smiled and assured the manager -"Hum zaroor ayenge "  Kalyani was very elated to hear about it as she realized , what Malhar has got ready to do was only for her.  Malharji ...She asked innocently , " Par hum pehenge kya malharji ?? Party wear toh laye hi nhi" Malhar laughed at her cuteness and immitate her -" Ha kalyani ! Yeh toh bohoti bara samasya hai....iske liye toh aurangabad mein ...emeregency rule chalu karna padega !  Kalyani scrunched her nose -"Haww! Kya ap vi , jaldi se ready ho jayiye  na... pls  Malhar laughed and fondly  caressed her cheek -" pagli ho sacchi mein tum"!

Both got  ready  with in half and hour ,freshly bathed and  dressed  immaculately . Malhar was wearing a black t shirt and a blue jeans and kalyani wear a peach milk pink  saree with a off shoulder pink blouse . She styled her hair with a french roll bun with minimal make up in her face . When she came out from the adjacent room ,Malhar simply could not  take his eyes off from her , and was looking at her with a plethora of mixed emotion .Sensuality , love , desire and adoration . Kalyani consciously could  feel his gaze and the proximity of his male colonge and blushed like a rose -" Chalenge nhi malhar ji?" She asked him softly . Malhar in an husky voice  replied - " Kahi jane ka man hi nhi kar raha." He approached a little nearer to her, pulled her towards his torso and lifted her chin up . He caressed her creamy back with his long slender fingers and while doing so he was entangling one of his fingers with the tresses of loose hair that was falling aside of her bun . Kalyani hold malhar" s strong shoulder and he brushes his nose with her .She smiles adorably and a dimple formed in her cheeks . Malhar was intensely gazing at her , She closed her eyes in shyness.A perfect mood was created for them to take the things a liitle more intimate .Kalyani was ready too to embrace that ensuing new venture . Malhar was too close to . Malhar whispers to her ears -"Sar pe yeh kutub minar banana zaroori hai?" Khule bal mein tum zyada khubsurat lagti ho pata hai tumhe ? Kalyani instantly got off guard of his joke and pushed him . She banged her little fist on his chest and said -" Kutub minar ?? Off ho malharji! Yeh zaroori tha kya bolna ?? Seedhe seedhe nhi keh sakte bal kholo kalyani ! Malhar was laughing heartily and kalyani again banged her fist and said - " Mood spoil karna aur bad jokes crack karne ka koi ap se sikhe ! Kitni mehnat se banaya tha ! Avi pura hair do phir se karna padega! Malhar was laughing and his cheeks got a little  pink . Aww ! Shoo cute ! Kalyani pinch his cheek . Mr pinkoo! She teases him. Pinkoo!! Kalyani !! He rolled his eyez and was about to catch her , but before he could do so ..His phone rang . Pawar' s name flashed in it . He smiled at his loving wife and  said -" Tum ready ho jao i am coming within minutes . Kalyani waved her hands and said -" Ok ! Bye mr pinkoo! She laughed at  malhar ' s annoyed expression after calling him pinkoo again.

Malhar left the room , and kalyani start removing the hair pins one by one .

Kalyani was sitting near the dressing table . Her hair spread open , exactly how Malhar wanted her to be. Suddenly , she saw a small box along with a chit of paper attached with it . She was curious to open the box , her heart mealt with love for her hubby ,when she saw the thing .It was a  necklace made up of shells that are found near the sea shores .it was shinning white as pure as the heart malhar posses! She said to herself -" Kalyani tu bhi na... yeh pehen na kaise bhul gayi . Aur malharji ap...seedhe seedhe bol nhi sakte ...yeh lo kalyani tumhare liye .She hurriedly take the chit and her eyes got moist . Because there it was written " To the world" s most trustworthy girl from his not so loving husband .Sorry kalyani...for everything i did with u . Yeh zada kimti toh nhi hai lekin agar tumne ise pehen liya toh samjhunga ki tumne maf kar diya. "

Kalyani take the necklace and wore it .She said -" This is the most precious gift from you malharji... is ki kimat duniya ki koi daulat nhi laga sakti."Kalyani put the neckpiece around her neck  and close her eyes . She could feel a wet lips on the side of her nape .She realized that  malhar has tighten the clutch of her necklace . He kissed her nape subtly .Kalyani opened her eyes but found no one. She banged her fist on her head -" Tu vi na kalyani...seriously ...her face glowed with  a beaming smile just by mere a imaginative gimpse of him .

Malhar finished his conversation with pawar and was about to go to upstairs . Suddenly  a shadow of a female body block his path. His mood instantly got foul , as it was Sampada . " Rasta choro sampada " he  controlled his anger and affirm her." Woh toh mein kab ka chor chuka hoon malhar!  Aur fir bhi tum age nhi bar paye". Aur badhogi vi kaise...ek 18 sal ki  babysitter ki   filmy bodyguard ban chuki ho tum .." i felt so sorry baby ...sampada tried to touch his chin but he jolted her hand back instantly ." Kalyani moksh ki aai hai" tamiz se nam lo uski."Ya exactly ... Ma ha hai woh moksh ki...aur moksh ki mummy k sath tum Goa kyun aye ho".Honeymoon manane ?? She mocked him ." Thats none of ur buisness" malhar raised his voice . Tumhe kya karna hai meri zindagi mein kya chal raha hai usko lekar" rasta choro mera ... He again was about to go. But Sampada came  nearer again and said -" Upar jake vi karoge kya malhar ...ya toh woh cartoon dekh rahi hogi ya fir so gayi hogi" Woh toh definately  nhi karoge na jo mere sath karte the"  Can u pls just leave !! You are disgusting  he scurtted his teeth .Malhar ! Malhar! Malhar ! Gussa karne se sach nhi badal sakta ..tum bhi  jante ho pichle 6 -7 mahino mein u have not tasted a woman' s body .Did u ?Malhar crenched his teeth and cpasted his hands in disgust . Sampada continued -" Chahe aj hum kitne vi dur kyun na chale gaye hai... tum yeh toh manoge...i was excellent in bed.. tum Police station se jaldi laut k chale ate the... aur ajkal 12 baje pehle tum ate hi nhi ho... kitne utwale rehte the ... dinner tak ka vi intezar nhi hota  tha tumse...Oh god ! Aj kal toh tumhe sukha sukha life jina par raha hai . Ek kiss tak nasib nhi hota ...i can totally understand ...28 sal ka ek mard hone k nate...roj akele karwat badalna kitna..Malhar tried to push her now as her nasty words were like churns ashes that was prickling his heart. Sampada now hurl her final weapon." Hamara Honeymoon yad hai... mein toh kabhi nhi vul sakti.. Tumhari nak k niche se nikal kar mein 3 din atharav k sath enjoy kar rahi thi aur tum wahi kar rahe the...jo aj vi kar rahe ho...Janta ka sewa and Desh ka raksha. Tumhe laga ki mein apni bimar friend Shalini k sath tha..Par mein toh atharav k sath thi... aur tum itne gadhe ho ki tumhe pata nhi chala ki ho kya raha hai... Tum na malhar deshprem hi nibhate raho wahi sahi hai u know... sampada taunt him.. Patni se prem ..tumhari bas ki bat nhi.Malhar was trembling in anger and pain . Sampada knew that she had  indeed spoiled the romantic night of Kalyani and Malhar .She smirked and left the place with a sadistic pleasure in her mind .

Hours passed . Malhar still  did" nt turn up .Now kalyani was worried .She  called him several times in his number but it waz not responding mode ...She was feeling dejected but worried as well. She changed and decided to go downstairs to check his whereabouts. She was about to wear sandles, then malhar enteres in a staggering feet. His eyes were red that clearly stated he was crying .Hair dishevlled and face hung with angst ,shame and insult . Kalyani had seen him  like this 9 months earlier when he got to know of Sampada' s betrayal .She gathered her courage and utter his name ...Malharji?? He looked at her with a dreary eyes and said -" So jao kalyani ..He banged the door of the bathroom and kalyani could only hear the sound of the water falling from the shower.

Hello guyz! I know i am late but i was not being able to write it properly .Finally its done . I hope u will enjoy . Happy reading .pls give ur precious feedback .i will attach the previous links by night . As of now enjoy part 5 as only one part is left to complete it .

Edited by pyaar2012 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Beautiful 

KalMa are so cute

Kalyani imagines again❤️

Malhar's gift❤️

Sampada💔 again said bad things to him! But Kalyani will handle him for sure

thanks for writing 

please keep writing 👍🏼

Dk26 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Awesome update di 

Loved it ❤️❤️❤️

But di in next part i don't want sampada and anyone I only want kalma 

Hope to see you soon with your update 

bb14 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It was amazing like previous part 

Plzzzz update the next part  soon 

I instantly hit the button of like after reading it 

Hope you will be back soon 

Shona1991 thumbnail

Love Kalma Moment...

Sampda disgusting...

Make them consume there honeymoon and then kallu answer sampda that will worth to read...

Continue soon...

pyaar2012 thumbnail

I have something special for them . Thank u for ur precious feedback .

pyaar2012 thumbnail

Thank u . Its means so much when u  ppl appreciate .

pyaar2012 thumbnail

There will b no sampada ....I can assure , there will b no sampada at all. There will b love and emotion only .

Edited by pyaar2012 - 4 years ago
pyaar2012 thumbnail

I will. Its a pleasure  u like the story .

pyaar2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bb14

It was amazing like previous part 

Plzzzz update the next part  soon 

I instantly hit the button of like after reading it 

Hope you will be back soon