Episode 16.07.19.....Humari adhoori kahaani!

USwamy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Aruna Irani again not liking story ideas. She calls her aide, “Shambhu Zara leke  aana toh”, 😆This was hilarious, the expressions of those writers were😆. This time she gives empty envelopes to writers asking them to give her money to have listened to their bakwas ideas. 👍🏼Aruna Irani ko writers ki kya zaroorat hai. Woh toh Khud hi full of ideas hai.

Anant Mahadevan ke jale Samaina, Aruna Irani ko phoonk phoonk ke call karte hain aur appointment reconfirm karte hain

KZ and folks getting restless ki pushpa and Tanvi baag mein kuch zyada hi garden garden nahi ho rahe? Samaina offer to check on the love birds. Meanwhile saanwli Saloni Tanvi aa gayi aur bola Pushpa, Chameli ke sath chali gayi. Everyone shocked. 

Samaina find Pushpendra in the garden playing , “she loves me, she loves me not”. Pushpa ne saanwli Saloni ke rang ka raaz nahi bataya Bas bola, “White is the new black” aur yeh mera wala black nahi”.

Samaina follow Pushpa upstairs and Pushpa is now packing a black suitcase. Samaina get angry, “yeh kya black and white laga rakha hai, united colours of Benetton bano. Pandit bola yeh sach thoda grey hai aur mein nahi bata sakta”.

Pandit finally reveals the truth and Sanaina promise to find him the best girl and tell him that he has grown big like his supermarket. Sachi, humara pandit ab Pushpendra ban gaya.🤗

Naina comes and reveals that Pandit is not coming back. KZ ki black zubaan aur kaali huyi. 

At night, Samaina ideating and staring at the typewriter, hoping that it converts into a dictaphone. Next day Naina goes to tanvis house to talk to her but overhears her talking to her lover. Naina walks away and says that her story is dependent on Tanvi and her story and says abhi writer bann ne mein time hai. Wahi toh nahi hai Naina, ab yeh un dinon ki kahaniyan sust aur aarampasand nahi ho sakti  Har raat tumhe do chaar masaleddar scripts laal type writer mein type karne honge. Saath mein raaton raat, Sam ko bhi apna acting ka Sapna chod kar writing ko hi apna sapna banana hoga. Zara Gadkari uncle she pooch kar aao ki laal typewriter ke saath koi kaala wala bhi hai kya Sam ke liye. Waise Naina Sach mein yeh type writer Gadkari uncle ka hai ya Bakshi ki bakshish samajh kar office se le  aayi. Aur ideas, aur Kirdaar ki chinta mat karo, Sea queen mein bahut ideas hain, jaise ki , “Secretary jo daaku na ban saki”, Sejal ki kahaani, “Saajan bina sasuraal”, ya phir Saanwli Saloni ke alaawa, “ ek kahaani Moti ladki ki zubaani “ etc. etc. Aur phir be ideas chahiye toh pados ka railway platform to hai hi. Tum dono toh type karne mein busy ho toh, SS ko hi bhej dena, waise bhi woh koi tuition nahi le raha”.

Preena talking and Naina tells her to ask tanvi since she spoke with Pandit alone.

Precap : Aruna Irani loves Naina’s idea. Naina doing a Bhagyashree and telling my story comes with conditions apply.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ross11 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome Awesome post Uma. Lovely hilarious oneliners, aaj dil khol ke bhankasgiri ki hai. 🤣

Loved Pushpa, pehle laga spelling mistake hai. 😆, then various colors and different series names of society gang. 😆

Toh finally Pandit bada ho gaya and emotional scene. 🤗...Sam was thinking Ponga doing some pongagiri, even to KZ he said yeh ekdum bachcha hai and N VO was beautiful here. 

Ab dekhna hai Arunaji ke yahan jaane se pehle N ko Tanvi ka sach pata chalta hai ya apne man se Ahmedabad ka Tom Cruise na sahi Mumbai ka Johny Depp sochke khud hi assume karti hai. Waise Gauri aunty ko saanvli saloni se koi problem nahi hai filhaal, let's see jan TanYa ka pata chalega toh kya karegi. 

Finally writer Naina ko success and she wants to provide ladder to Sam but as per spoilers Arunaji will find him bad actor toh saste Danny ko gher ke maarne ka man kar raha hai. 😆usne toh Sam ko Oscar hi de diya tha na. But I won't like it. Kisi ek cheez mein toh Sam ko successful dikhate CVs. 🤔

shanzeshh thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ross11

Awesome Awesome post Uma. Lovely hilarious oneliners, aaj dil khol ke bhankasgiri ki hai. 🤣

Loved Pushpa, pehle laga spelling mistake hai. 😆, then various colors and different series names of society gang. 😆

Toh finally Pandit bada ho gaya and emotional scene. 🤗...Sam was thinking Ponga doing some pongagiri, even to KZ he said yeh ekdum bachcha hai and N VO was beautiful here. 

Ab dekhna hai Arunaji ke yahan jaane se pehle N ko Tanvi ka sach pata chalta hai ya apne man se Ahmedabad ka Tom Cruise na sahi Mumbai ka Johny Depp sochke khud hi assume karti hai. Waise Gauri aunty ko saanvli saloni se koi problem nahi hai filhaal, let's see jan TanYa ka pata chalega toh kya karegi. 

Finally writer Naina ko success and she wants to provide ladder to Sam but as per spoilers Arunaji will find him bad actor toh saste Danny ko gher ke maarne ka man kar raha hai. 😆usne toh Sam ko Oscar hi de diya tha na. But I won't like it. Kisi ek cheez mein toh Sam ko successful dikhate CVs. 🤔

Kya hai na successful Sameer ko eik cheez mai wife ki 24/7 jee huzori m han ji han ji Naina je😆

USwamy thumbnail

Thanks😆 show band hone ke sadme se bhankasgiri block ho gaya tha mujhe 😆

N VO was really beautiful here. Ek ek karke sab bade hogaye😒

Ab dekhna hai Arunaji ke yahan jaane se pehle N ko Tanvi ka sach pata chalta hai ya apne man se Ahmedabad ka Tom Cruise na sahi Mumbai ka Johny Depp sochke khud hi assume karti hai. Waise Gauri aunty ko saanvli saloni se koi problem nahi hai filhaal, let's see jan TanYa ka pata chalega toh kya 

Mumbai ka Jonny Depp🤣 Gauri aunty KZ ke maamle mein itna interest le rahi hai aur unknowingly hone waali bahu ko gold set bhi pehna diya😆

Ditto Ross! Sam kisi mein toh achha hoga and if he had to be a writer to use shuru se writer track mein daalte. Jaise Naina accidentally writer ban gayi, koi producer Sam ke acting ke sath uski shaayari se bhi impress ho jaata and Sam shifts gears willingly and not because he is a bad actor and Sach me saste danny ko peetne ka mann kar raha hai.😡

umam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Wonderful update Uma👏..and the oneliners 😆-- Pushpa,Pushpendra…

Glad that atleast Pandit shared what exactly happened with Samaina and didn’t keep quiet like the ITV bahus.. Their scene and the dialogues were good.. what an emotional growth esp Pandit’s.. Loved Naina’sVO.. 

Tanvi’s mystery – when and how will it unfold remains tobe seen..

Arunaji’s reactions to the story telling 😉.

Hope writers do not mute Naina’s narration or add bgm 🤔– that will be such a let down..

USwamy thumbnail

Originally posted by: umam

Wonderful update Uma👏..and the oneliners 😆-- Pushpa,Pushpendra…

Thanks😆

Glad that atleast Pandit shared what exactly happened with Samaina and didn’t keep quiet like the ITV bahus.. Their scene and the dialogues were good.. what an emotional growth esp Pandit’s.. Loved Naina’sVO.. 

haan Loved Naina’s VO and pandits bada dil❤️

Tanvi’s mystery – when and how will it unfold remains tobe seen..

Arunaji’s reactions to the story telling 😉.

It was so hilarious 😆

Hope writers do not mute Naina’s narration or add bgm 🤔– that will be such a let down..

Khud ka bharoso hai, in kaali CVs ka koni😆

90sgal thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey Uma...truly fantastic update from title to end...title is fab...such main kahani adhoori rehene wali hai😭

I think to get over the impending abrupt end u have put bhankasgiri mode on full...and outcome is simply hilarious...loved all your takes...🤣like Ross i too was wondering Yeh Pushpa Pushpa kya hai😆

Loved the last couple of episodes...couldnt comment on Monday episode... so writing my take for both....pandit Pushpa pushpendra...Jo bhi kaho..has my heart...the character and raghav both❤️

Tanvi is actually so pretty kyon usko saanvli saanvli bol rahe hain

I also liked how samaina were brainstorming over the story at all times...i guess writer logon ko aisa hi hota hoga when story is about to be born...cant think of anything else😆

Aruna Irani is a darling...i used to admire her acting always and now she's proving she's still a rock star..

Dunno how many of u may have watched a lesser known movie called Saaz...she's absolutely brilliant in that and shabana ko kha Gai hai...even though shabana has the sympathetic role😊

Coming to Sameer...Ross I 100% agree with you...he has never shown to succeed at anything in life...i hope he doesnt get a role because of naina......and ends up getting success  on his own merit...pls Cvs ..Jo bacha kucha time hai isme ye jaroor dikhana👍🏼

truptishree thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey Uma

Hilarious update loved it. Specially Pushpa too good.

Poor Pandit. Seriously when this kid grow up so much?

Just loved the whole sequence here and Naina’s VO. It was really good. All the kids grew up really it took me back to first episode. Same school going kids being mature and so considerate towards others.

Really felt bad for Tanvi as well as Pandit.

She was feeling bad that everyone is blaming Samiana and Pandit. For Pandit I think he really liked her but said no for her.

Loved the way Tanvi said Thank you to Pandit.

KZ was angry and as a mother justified also. Hope KZ will approve her relationship when truth comes out.

Aruna Irani was hilarious with those writers. 

Naina confirming her appointment with Aruna Irani was cute.

Precap no comment right now. Let’s see.

Liked your analogy here Naina being Bhagyashree. 

This episode belonged to Raghav. He was too good.

P.S. Uma lovely and apt title.

truptishree thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey Ross

Seriously Saste Danny ko maarna toh banta hein.

How he praised him every time and then what’s the use of joining acting class?

Even I am not liking this. Show him getting successful on his own not  dependant on anyone for it.

I will copy my reply here which I did for your post in LU about CVs proving their point.

Here I completely agree with you. They are just proving their point that it’s Sameer who won lottery by getting Naina.

I watched Ashi’s interview with Anu Ranjan there also she said one thing and that really irked me.

Sameer is nothing without Naina.

If Sameer is nothing without Naina then same goes for Naina also.

If Sameer not confronted Anand then she would’ve got married to that BKC and her life would’ve been living hell.

If she has that freedom to do whatever she wants it’s only because of Sameer and he is one selfless guy who always put her before him. He was ready to give up on everything including his dream just for her. He don’t even have that typical male ego also that his wife is more talented than him still he is nothing without Naina. Strange!

Sakshi607 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hi Uma,

Superb hilarious update. Aaj toh full form mein ho tum. Kya oneliners and bhankasgiri ki hai 👏👍🏼

Pandit and samaina scene was superb. Loved how pandit disclosed the truth to both of them and they stood with his decision. Sirf samaina nahi we are also proud of pandit's big heart. Such a short return his character had, wished to see him more and hope they bring munna, kamya and swathi too. They were among the core characters of the show and they deserve to be present in the last few episodes atleast. 

KZ ke baare mein kya kahe. She is quick to blame. Hope tanvi's joot ka sach also comes out soon and pandit and samaina are absolved of this blame. 

Aruna Irani scene was nice. I could not understand how tanvi's story is related to naina becoming a succesful writer. In dono mein connection kya hai kisiko ko pata hai toh pls mujhe bhi samjha do. 

I too am angry and dissapointed that cvs are going to show sameer as not a good actor. 😡Yeh toh humare sameer ke saath nainsafi hui na. Have cvs forgotten that this is sameer's career track? If they had to show him to be writer they could have implied that from the begining na. He could have written some shayari in nainas story and Aruna Irani could have told him he is good in writing so he should consider it which puts a seed in his mind. Later when he is succesful as an actor there can be some intimate scene which he is uncomfortable in doing and then understands that acting would require all these things and recalls what AI had suggested and decides to turn to writing. It would look like a natural shift. I wanted him to suceed and then voluntarily choose writing. Yeh toh galat hua na 😕

PS. I am with you all in beating up sasta Danny 😆

Edited by Sakshi607 - 4 years ago